Abyssea Mana Burn ?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Abyssea » Abyssea Mana Burn ?
Abyssea Mana Burn ?
 Odin.Mikumaru
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Mikumaru
By Odin.Mikumaru 2010-08-09 11:50:31  
I have this crazy strat and was wondering if the smarter , more versed with game Mechanics type ppl could give some insight on if this is even possible . I mean i think a decent EXP PT is possible in Abyssea with either no Mages or no 'Phys DD' , it would just take some coordination .

What i am thinking is a 'mixed Mana burn ' meaning , pretty much an alliance made up of BLU WHM RDM SCH SMN BLM . Obviously having some COR and/or BRD would help with MP but i srsly think just these 6 jobs can pull it off .

i'm not sure how many of wat job would be optimal . i mean with 6 types and 18 slots i am not sure 3 of each would be best lol , but maybe .

with what i know of Abyssea EXP PTs , these 6 jobs have the capability to either be a puller , a DD , or Support . a few of these jobs can do all these things with a dynamic similar to the needs of Abyssea .
lemme explain :

*BLUs can pretty much make every light thats desired for an Abyssea EXP .
*SCH and BLM obviously for the Azure Kills .
*WHM , SCH and RDMs can help keep everyone alive since there wont be a conventional tank .
*WHM and/or RDM , and possibly SCH , with propper sub job could be a decent puller for this montley crew .
*SMNs can make Perle light fairly consistently if givin the chance to BP kill shot , then can switch roles to be PT support with either Diabolos' Favor or Shiva's Favor .

Preffered mob types would probly be something with MP to Aspir to help with MP managment and require less Refreshing , so Puddings and Frogs (not porroggo)stick out the most .

I really think this could work and to me could be fun and interesting , just wondering if anyone has already tried something like this or feel i am playing with my self . lol
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-09 11:53:20  
Puddings do take extra magic dmg btw. Doing T/VT ones solo once using the +magic dmg drink I was able to kill them with just a AM2 and T4 neither using day or weather effects... oh yeah and that was at lvl 75 I think lol