Post Your Impossible/crappy Trials Here!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Magian Trials » Post your impossible/crappy trials here!
Post your impossible/crappy trials here!
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Dawnn
By Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn 2010-10-27 18:30:23  
trial 52: 200 sabotenders

which entrance to quicksand caves do i take? D:

i could solo it but that would take wayy longer

i was syncing to 69 and the killing stuff in western altepa and it was pretty cool
 Bahamut.Dasva
サーバ: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2010-10-27 18:31:11  
Kuftal is alot better than quicksand. More closer together. Did it in like 3 earth days
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2010-10-27 18:33:09  
6 Yacumams on rng... I mean I can straight pdt solo it taking 0 dmg most the time on rdm... but on rng damn thing beats me to ***fast. So means pinning in only 1 out of the 4 zones which means alot of waiting and trouble tracking now that I have Blue abbysite... and it randomly comes unpinned and kills me sometimes
 Bahamut.Aeronis
user: Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2010-10-27 18:36:41  
Bahamut.Dasva said:
6 Yacumams on rng... I mean I can straight pdt solo it taking 0 dmg most the time on rdm... but on rng damn thing beats me to ***fast. So means pinning in only 1 out of the 4 zones which means alot of waiting and trouble tracking now that I have Blue abbysite... and it randomly comes unpinned and kills me sometimes
There's 3 pin spots in the 4 zones you can pop it :x
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2010-10-27 18:39:37  
Bahamut.Aeronis said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Ones good enough for a rng to do? Cause as fast as it runs it's hard enough at the big fence
 Bahamut.Aeronis
user: Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2010-10-27 22:44:27  
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Bahamut.Aeronis said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Ones good enough for a rng to do? Cause as fast as it runs it's hard enough at the big fence
You could use /COR on the one in East Ronfaure present day and Jugner [S?(I never used the 3rd one :x)]
 Shiva.Khimaira
サーバ: Shiva
user: Sindri
By Shiva.Khimaira 2010-10-27 22:47:08  
Bahamut.Aeronis said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Bahamut.Aeronis said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
You could use /COR on the one in East Ronfaure present day and Jugner [S?(I never used the 3rd one :x)]

What are the ones in other zones? I only know of Ronfaure (S) Justice fence D:
 Bismarck.Logik
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Logic
By Bismarck.Logik 2010-10-27 23:31:40  
There's pin spots in all 4 zones. Wall of justice in Ron (S), in Ron present there's the fence near sandy in the upper lefthand corner of the map, in Jugner S you can pin it on any of the 1 way drop walls by being on the dropped side and stepping towards and away from the wall, and in Jugner present you can pin it on the fence on the right hand side (while facing it) of the OP.

And actually, there's another spot in Ron (S) but it pales in comparison to the wall of justice. If you have problems with the walk, I dont suggest bothering with the other 3 unless you have /cor.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [47 days between previous and next post]
 Cerberus.Rayik
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Rayik
By Cerberus.Rayik 2010-12-14 08:21:59  
My next scythe trial is 200 qutrubs on Lightning Day/weather. The ones in Arapaggo reef look doable, but I'm not familiar with that area. Can anyone tell me on which map they appear?

But overall, I'm not looking forward to a bunch of mobs I can't drain/aspir, and are heavily resistant to dark magic. Just going to be a melee brawl for the most part.
 Fenrir.Krazyrs
サーバ: Fenrir
user: krazyrs
By Fenrir.Krazyrs 2010-12-14 08:26:18  
50 incresent shades @ 300 dominion notes each >> 15000 pts
yes it not hard, but i have 10 af bodies to buy too >.>

plus the fact the lower tier oat dagger jumped to 2-4x is just not right
 Bahamut.Raenryong
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-12-14 08:34:31  
Cerberus.Rayik said:
My next scythe trial is 200 qutrubs on Lightning Day/weather. The ones in Arapaggo reef look doable, but I'm not familiar with that area. Can anyone tell me on which map they appear?

But overall, I'm not looking forward to a bunch of mobs I can't drain/aspir, and are heavily resistant to dark magic. Just going to be a melee brawl for the most part.

4 pop just straight outside Dvucca Isle SP. Qutrubs are incredibly lame and were one hell of a cockblock for me, good luck.

EDIT: You may find if you have some friends who don't mind helping, killing a load of Bog Bodies in Abyssea-Tahrongi on Thundersday may prove productive. Much easier due to atma etc.

On topic: 10 Baby Blobdingnags HATE.
 Cerberus.Nequito
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Fayt1215
By Cerberus.Nequito 2010-12-14 08:39:05  
Kikoku-
Trial 1033: 1500 Blade: Metsu against Birds
Trial 1034: 1500 Blade: Metsu killing blows against Arcana
Trial 1846: 1500 Blade: Metsu killing blows against Amorphs
Trial 1847: 2000 Blade: Metsu killing blows against Aquans
Trial 2263: 2000 Blade: Metsu killing blows against Undead
Total= 8500 mobs

Got Changed to -

Trial 1051: 200 Blade: Metsu against Birds
Trial 1052: 200 Blade: Metsu killing blows against Arcana
Trial 1858: 300 Blade: Metsu killing blows against Amorphs
Trial 1859: 300 Blade: Metsu killing blows against Aquans
Trial 2269: 400 Blade: Metsu killing blows against Undead
Total= 1400 mobs

What a kick in the nuts....
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [52 days between previous and next post]
 Seraph.Kinkashito
サーバ: Seraph
By Seraph.Kinkashito 2011-02-04 04:01:56  
Trial 2195: 250 Wyverns Finishing Blow 250+ Ice Damage

Trial 798: 150 Amorphs Finishing Blow 50+ Fire Damage
Trial 799: 200 Spiders Finishing Blow 150+ Fire Damage

The dagger one with 400 Hippogryphs was nasty as well.
 Titan.Meowzer
サーバ: Titan
user: Meowzer
By Titan.Meowzer 2011-02-12 22:45:02  
Trial 78: 10 Baby Blobdingnags.

Easily trio-able, but without a static group, finding the extra help is impossible. Only reason it's aggravating me is because I have the rest of the trial items up to the finished product taking up way too much space in my Mog Safe. Inventory+43 {Can I have it?} :(
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-02-12 22:57:32  
Titan.Meowzer said:
Trial 78: 10 Baby Blobdingnags.

Easily trio-able, but without a static group, finding the extra help is impossible. Only reason it's aggravating me is because I have the rest of the trial items up to the finished product taking up way too much space in my Mog Safe. Inventory+43 {Can I have it?} :(
Yeah, 10 Ruthven's nails was a real thorn in my side there for a while. Solo/duo'd half the pops while my friend solo'd quite a few for me too, then duo'd all the Ruthven's with pinning. He really didn't do a lot since you can't damage Ruthven from nukes, but was definitely nice to have the support. (This was also when battery charge was 4mp a tic, giving the exact same total MP recovered (factoring in casting cost) as someone else casting refresh did).
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-02-26 01:03:16  
Trial 165... sea monks in light thunder wind or fire weather... was bad enough before but now the main ones are too low without level sync. Which means pretty much the only option is to go to SSG and pray for thunder weather. From what I've read thunder weather never shows up on the weather report so you just have to pay attention all the time
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
サーバ: Alexander
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2011-02-26 01:05:50  
Im making my masamune this week, had a 7 hour ankabut pop earlier today. towards the 4th hour i was wondering if someone broke in my house and moved me to the wrong spot while i was asleep.
 Ifrit.Zerovirus
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Vextra
By Ifrit.Zerovirus 2011-02-26 01:09:37  
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Trial 165... sea monks in light thunder wind or fire weather... was bad enough before but now the main ones are too low without level sync. Which means pretty much the only option is to go to SSG and pray for thunder weather. From what I've read thunder weather never shows up on the weather report so you just have to pay attention all the time

Labyrinth of Onzozo, bring your magian specs and camp, wind isn't too hard to come across.
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-02-26 01:10:13  
Ifrit.Zerovirus said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Labyrinth of Onzozo, bring your magian specs and camp, wind isn't too hard to come across.
Like I said too low unless you lvl sync. Half of them were too low at 80 now at 90...
 Phoenix.Sephirus
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Sephirus
By Phoenix.Sephirus 2011-02-26 01:11:29  
Katana @450 Wamoura .... that´s real pain
 Ifrit.Zerovirus
By Ifrit.Zerovirus 2011-02-26 01:13:20  
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Ifrit.Zerovirus said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Like I said too low unless you lvl sync. Half of them were too low at 80 now at 90...

Had maybe 3 out of however many there are con TW, the rest were EP. Just kill the EP first then TW, by then the EP should be about to respawn.
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-02-26 01:18:10  
Ifrit.Zerovirus said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Ifrit.Zerovirus said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Had maybe 3 out of however many there are con TW, the rest were EP. Just kill the EP first then TW, by then the EP should be about to respawn.
At lvl 90? Cause they are 31-35 lvls lower...

Edit: hmmm looks like wiki lies about min lvl for ep or the lvl of these mobs since half are ep... of course there is only 1 day of wind in the last 6 hours...
 Ifrit.Zerovirus
By Ifrit.Zerovirus 2011-02-26 01:29:00  
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Ifrit.Zerovirus said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Ifrit.Zerovirus said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
At lvl 90? Cause they are 31-35 lvls lower...

Edit: hmmm looks like wiki lies about min lvl for ep or the lvl of these mobs since half are ep... of course there is only 1 day of wind in the last 6 hours...

Yea did it right after the exp/skill buff or whatever, so maybe that had an influence on the mobs(doubt it but who knows). Plus Lord of Onzozo was up both times I went there, no club drop sadly.
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-02-26 01:33:26  
Hmmm yeah didn't think of that. Wouldn't be too suprising if the new xp thing increased the lvl difference for a mob to still be ep... especially since testimonials put half of them at TW at lvl 80... which should mean all are TW at 85 forget 90

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-02-26 01:36:12  
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Ones involving birth coins.
Hey could be worst... could be litterally a week after you finish getting enough coins you finally get help to make empyrean version... and then lose said help once you get to lvl 80 version lol

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-02-26 01:42:19  
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Hey could be worst... could be litterally a week after you finish getting enough coins you finally get help to make empyrean version... and then lose said help once you get to lvl 80 version lol
Why would that be worse? You would have already had the trial done and chose to do it over.
I mean you did all the work to get those coins... and in the end all it gets you is having to redo all the nm trials lol. Especially since I could've made dagger with them instead
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
サーバ: Alexander
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2011-02-26 01:44:21  

WoE is so easy. I got 30 birth coins in less then 2 days. Same for decay, 3 times, and advance and glory once. About a week of WoE total and i can make 5 weapons. suck less?
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-02-26 01:46:45  
Alexander.Tidusblitz said:
WoE is so easy. I got 30 birth coins in less then 2 days. Same for decay, 3 times, and advance and glory once. About a week of WoE total and i can make 5 weapons. suck less?
Sounds like you got kinda lucky. Plus my lot bot is broken.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7