Unlimited Shot Merits Work On Double Shot?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Ranger » Unlimited Shot Merits work on Double Shot?
Unlimited Shot Merits work on Double Shot?
 Lakshmi.Aeyela
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Aeyela
By Lakshmi.Aeyela 2010-07-30 13:21:37  
Double Shot shares its recast timer with Unlimited Shot. Does the merits that lower Unlimited Shot lower the recast of Double Shot as well?
 Carbuncle.Lileana
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Sumiyaka
By Carbuncle.Lileana 2010-07-30 13:27:12  
Haven't checked yet but I assume it will work like Accom/coli for thf.
 Ragnarok.Ashman
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2010-07-30 13:29:01  
Unlimited shot recast merits do not lower the delay for Double Shot.
By RingmastersWord 2010-07-30 13:29:09  
I would assume not, but haven't tested myself. Jump and Spirit Jump share a timer and Jump merits don't work for Spirit Jump.
 Lakshmi.Aeyela
By Lakshmi.Aeyela 2010-07-30 13:29:52  
Ragnarok.Ashman said:

Awww. I didn't think they would, but it was worth checking. Camouflage it is... lol. Thanks guys.
 Carbuncle.Lileana
By Carbuncle.Lileana 2010-07-30 13:34:54  
Little off topic. Haven't had time to lvl rng to 80 yet. But is unlimited shot even worth it anymore? Don't really see how the extra damange from PPA will out due Double shot.
 Ragnarok.Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2010-07-30 13:40:09  
Lakshmi.Aeyela said:
Ragnarok.Ashman said:
Awww. I didn't think they would, but it was worth checking. Camouflage it is... lol. Thanks guys.

I was Snapshot and Unlimited but not I'm shifting Unlimited to Sharpshot. The enmity down on camo is great but i just wish it worked on WS T.T
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2010-07-30 13:42:54  
Carbuncle.Lileana said:
Little off topic. Haven't had time to lvl rng to 80 yet. But is unlimited shot even worth it anymore? Don't really see how the extra damange from PPA will out due Double shot.

Antlion arrows are 41 Dmg and 5 ratt vs. 40 dmg 40racc/10ratt. This combined with Double shot makes it hard to stomach using unlimited at all IMHO.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Lileana
By Carbuncle.Lileana 2010-07-30 13:46:09  
Ragnarok.Ashman said:
Carbuncle.Lileana said:
Antlion arrows are 41 Dmg and 5 ratt vs. 40 dmg 40racc/10ratt. This combined with Double shot makes it hard to stomach using unlimited at all IMHO.

Ya I figured it would become usless even with Demon.
I haven't seen many Antlion arrows yet though
 Valefor.Billyd
サーバ: Valefor
user: billyd
By Valefor.Billyd 2010-07-30 15:33:45  
Trying to merit up my rng and not sure where to go with the job specific merits, just looking for a few ideas and input on how good they are(like flashy shot and stuff).
 Ragnarok.Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2010-07-30 15:46:05  
Snapshot is essentially Haste for RNG. If my understanding of how Flashy Shot works is correct then you trade increased enmity for your next shot (or WS) ignoring the level difference impedement. With the level increase this would make Flashy Shot less effective. If my understanding of Flashy Shot is not correct then please disregard that i suck ***.
 Lakshmi.Aeyela
By Lakshmi.Aeyela 2010-07-30 15:52:29  
Ragnarok.Ashman said:
Snapshot is essentially Haste for RNG. If my understanding of how Flashy Shot works is correct then you trade increased enmity for your next shot (or WS) ignoring the level difference impedement. With the level increase this would make Flashy Shot less effective. If my understanding of Flashy Shot is not correct then please disregard that i suck ***.

Anything below EM (or equivalent in level for NMs), it's useless. It has always been that way, and you are right, the update has made it even lamer.

Still worth 1/5 in my opinion to hit big numbers on sky gods and such, but not worth 5/5 anymore.

As Ashman said, Snapshot is haste... Meaning 5/5 is not optional!
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-07-30 16:00:20  
screw PPA. ws then unlimited shot in a god wind!!!