Siege Bow

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Ranger » Siege Bow
Siege Bow
By Sheya 2010-07-29 16:56:00  
Finally got a kill on that damned turtle and got a siege bow drop.... now I kno it beats the ***out of selene's bow(which I've been using for forever...) but I was wanting to kno where it ranked after that....

Any help is greatly appreciated...
 Bismarck.Elanabelle
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Elanabelle 2010-07-30 07:00:57  
I'd say Siege Bow is on-par with Eurytos'/Vali's Bow, and better than Cobra Bow or Selene's Bow.

Looks like you can make better bows via Trial of the Magians, but I don't see how you could go wrong with Siege Bow. It's excellent.
[+]
 Cerberus.Mander
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Mander
By Cerberus.Mander 2010-08-01 13:53:13  
On par? Siege bow takes Vali's/Euryo's and bends it over and rips it a new *** hole. Not only is it such a massive amount of more base DMG on the bow but the higher delay makes it possible to have a 5 hit with Axe Grip and WS in Hachi pants with right set up. (If I did my math right ;3)
[+]
 Bismarck.Calina
サーバ: Bismarck
user: calina
By Bismarck.Calina 2010-08-03 05:01:27  
Cerberus.Mander said:
On par? Siege bow takes Vali's/Euryo's and bends it over and rips it a new *** hole. Not only is it such a massive amount of more base DMG on the bow but the higher delay makes it possible to have a 5 hit with Axe Grip and WS in Hachi pants with right set up. (If I did my math right ;3)

All that and don't forget its a really nice addition to a -enmity build^^
[+]
 Sylph.Washburn
サーバ: Sylph
user: Washburn
By Sylph.Washburn 2010-08-03 05:28:35  
Siege bow is the best 75-80 premade bow. It's not qite as good as the Bateleur with STR+6 Rng.Atk.+16, but it'll hold you over til you can get it done.
[+]