users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Dark Destiny Recruitment
Dark Destiny Recruitment
 Cerberus.Zerio
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Zerio
By Cerberus.Zerio 2010-07-29 11:19:06  
Hi everyone Dark Destiny(DD for short word.) is looking for more members to join our social LS and hopefully in the future to become an End game LS.

We do have events in the LS and we do schedule them, i have a few members right now, but it could use more. My LS is to help others, i created it because to help others, to give people a chance for their job or anything else like camping NM's if they need help with that.

Here is our webiste:
http://darkdestiny.clangroups.com/

In our website visitors can also use our forum only a few of them. When you join the LS and become a member on our website you will have full access to our other forums, including an website chat were we can talk to each other.

We also have rules to make it look good and clean inside our LS. And there is also about us and about our events, that both visitors and members can look at.

What i am looking for too is 4 offciers who can help out with recruiting, and 2 council members who can guide people both from new players even veterans.

If you have any more questions or would like to join you can visit our website that i provided with a link above, or you can also contact me in game if i am online.

Thank you

Regards: Zerio Founder & Leader of DD LS.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [31 days between previous and next post]
 Cerberus.Zerio
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Zerio
By Cerberus.Zerio 2010-08-29 00:57:54  
I'm still looking for members for the Linkshell. It's been slow but we have grown little by little. So if anyone would like to join please hook me up in game and join us on our website as described above. We have done a few events also. We did nations and some got their Rank 10 and so did i for all 3 nations.

Could use more members as i would like to see RoTZ and CoP started. You can ask anyone from my LS and see what they say about the LS so far they like it and the help they have been given.