League of Legends
First Page 2 3 ... 466 467 468 ... 577 578 579
 Asura.Lolserj
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Andras
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-02-27 13:07:12  
Cerberus.Eugene said: »
lp is based off elo and you shouldn't lose elo if you win a match. It seems like a bug.

from what I've seen it's a visual bug, did you actually lose LP when you looked at your profile and what not?
 Fairy.Ghaleon
サーバ: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2013-02-27 13:15:39  
Fairy.Ghaleon said: »
SoloQ? moar like....SoloQQ

it's funny how most of my games as ap tryn, i get toxic players who spit ***at me for even playing the game, and still keep telling me i'm dumb for doing ap tryn. (gotta love bronze lol :< )

then on rare occasions, i get a team that is so happy that i go ap tryn, that i end up carrying hard as *** LOL

one of these days penta...one of these days.. (missed two penta's now as ap tryn :< )
No matter how you slice it ap trynd is a troll build. While you can stomp noobs with it its still going away soon :(

It's not a troll build, I'm actually thinking of making a guide for it if i successfully get out of silver with it. Everytime i look at my stats after an ap tryn game, guess how much dmg i take on avrg? OVER 50k, even well over sometimes, AP tryns job is to tank ultimates basically, or let them focus you, then spin away

except..you come back in the fight 10seconds later with full hp, and your ultimate will be back in a mere 20seconds >.>;

spin does a fkTON of dmg to anything without armor. If you see them building armor you build a LW as final item.

I've single handedly won so many games as ap tryn in bronze, i'm like 20-9 lol. but basically if my team doesn't win teamfights, i just bd all day and force the split push, and juke/let them chase me away while my team gets a free turret. eventually this becomes an inhib, then baron, then victory etc.

as for the nerf. his spin is staying the same (1.0 ap), but his heal is dropping from current (1.5 ap) to (1.2 ap), which is still viable. In most situations as ap tryn, i always leave my ult up and ready incase for "oshit" situations, and am always able to get away with crazy stupid ***like chasing etc because of it. (<3 mocking)

with the nerf, i won't be able to act as crazy as i do now, but will still be able to survive in teamfights for an extendeded period of time, by forcing me to use ult in every engagement.
ult recast is 90seconds at lvl 1, i believe 60 at lvl 3, with cdr it becomes under 40secs.

and at the very very worst case scenario, I would just have to build a spirit visage to keep up with my healing. (though i honestly don't think i will need to.)

another thing i want to add, i've been winning all these games without even a true rune build for him, i didn't have ANY ap runes until maybe a few days ago, and even now i'm still unfinished.

in PBE notes, they stated pretty clearly that they actually want people to use AP tryn as a viable build, similar to how AP yi is a viable build(yes, he still is), but they didn't want his heal to be as broken as it currently is. (with full build, in about 10~12 seconds i can go from ~10hp to full)

It seems to me most people who keep saying that ap tryn is troll, and doesn't work, just honestly don't seem to either don't know how it's viable on tryn, or even worse, that they don't honestly care how it works and just want to use that player as an outlet for their toxic behavior :/
By volkom 2013-02-27 13:19:55  
Asura.Lolserj said: »
lp is based off elo and you shouldn't lose elo if you win a match. It seems like a bug.

from what I've seen it's a visual bug, did you actually lose LP when you looked at your profile and what not?

i don't know~
my previous loss didn't display the info.
and then this game says i lost lp :|
 Fairy.Ghaleon
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2013-02-27 13:20:48  
volkom said: »

i don't know~
my previous loss didn't display the info.
and then this game says i lost lp :|

I thought MMR Was based off elo and LP was just LP? D:

edit- it could also just be how slow the system is, and it hasn't caught up with itself yet.

I've seen it plenty of times on my own account where it was a game behind and hadn't updated yet.

i also remember reading a couple of red posts in forums that were telling people to bear with the system and they are working on fixing issues like that.
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-02-27 13:39:36  
I wouldn't rush into making a guide, as they're nerfing the hell out of AP tryn (because it makes no sense sense)
 Fairy.Ghaleon
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2013-02-27 13:42:59  
I wouldn't rush into making a guide, as they're nerfing the hell out of AP tryn (because it makes no sense sense)

way to not read my whole wall of china length post :(

they actually aren't "nerfing the hell" out of tryn, just lowering ap ratio on his heal from 1.5 to 1.2. still viable.

edit- but yes, i would wait until much later after his upcoming nerf
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-02-27 13:54:44  
I've also heard that they plan on removing the AP ratio on his Spinning slash (because it makes sense to do so)
 Bahamut.Serj
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2013-02-27 13:55:34  

they actually aren't "nerfing the hell" out of tryn, just lowering ap ratio on his heal from 1.5 to 1.2. still viable.

No, they're nerfing it. Instead of being a flat 1.5 ap ratio on his heal, it'll be .3 flat and .012 per fury he has. You'll have to have fury in order to heal at all.
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-02-27 14:23:31  
though i have to admit, i love laughing at an AP tryn who gets sorc shoes, DFG, or Void Staff
 Fairy.Ghaleon
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2013-02-27 14:25:52  
Bahamut.Serj said: »

No, they're nerfing it. Instead of being a flat 1.5 ap ratio on his heal, it'll be .3 flat and .012 per fury he has. You'll have to have fury in order to heal at all.

that's actually how it works right now >.> just the flat slightly is higher and the per fury is slightly higher

the total amount of ap ratio is calculated as (current 1.5) post update (1.2)

so yea that's actually how it work's right now, his heal isn't a flat 1.5 , it's 1.5 after fury.

and yes it is a nerf, but like it said, it's still going to be viable lol.
 Fairy.Ghaleon
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2013-02-27 14:26:21  
though i have to admit, i love laughing at an AP tryn who gets sorc shoes, DFG, or Void Staff

DFG could work but the other 2 literally do nothing for him.
 Shiva.Spathaian
サーバ: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-02-27 14:37:58  
that's actually how it works right now >.> just the flat slightly is higher and the per fury is slightly higher

so yea that's actually how it work's right now, his heal isn't a flat 1.5 , it's 1.5 after fury.

As far as I know, and wiki is concerned, that is not true.

Here are the changes on the PBE, currently.
Quote:
Posting in regards to this PBE update change:
- Tryndamere
Bloodlust ( Q ) AP scaling reduced to .2 AP from 1.5 AP
Bloodlust ( Q) now has AP scaling, for the heal, per fury consumed. The ratio is .01 AP per fury consumed.

and here is the current way it works on the actual servers.
Base Heal: 30 / 40 / 50 / 60 / 70 (+1.5 per ability power)

Extra Heal: 0.5 / 0.95 / 1.4 / 1.85 / 2.3 per 1 fury consumed
[+]
 Bahamut.Serj
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2013-02-27 14:38:43  
Bahamut.Serj said: »

No, right now the 1.5 ap ratio is flat, regardless of fury. The AP will now scale with fury and have a .3 flat ratio.
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-02-27 14:39:59  

DFG could work but the other 2 literally do nothing for him.

the reason DFG is bad on him is because it's more of a prep for more magic damage as opposed to the additional nuke that it used to be
 Cerberus.Eugene
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2013-02-27 14:53:06  
It's not a troll build, I'm actually thinking of making a guide for it if i successfully get out of silver with it. Everytime i look at my stats after an ap tryn game, guess how much dmg i take on avrg? OVER 50k, even well over sometimes, AP tryns job is to tank ultimates basically, or let them focus you, then spin away

except..you come back in the fight 10seconds later with full hp, and your ultimate will be back in a mere 20seconds >.>;
Is this not ad trynd's role as well? Spin in, anti carry, eat a ton of dmg, and get out? Perhaps as ap trynd you gain the ability to eat a little more cc than ad trynd, but in return you're giving up a ton of dmg. And if you have to leave the fight for 10 seconds as AP trynd, the fight is probably already over. Teamfights are often decided in a much smaller time frame than 10 seconds, usually one or more people are dead or removed from the fight in that time.

I personally think there are better tanks and anticarries that fill this role on something they aren't nerfing, and fits the design of the champ better. Trynd just sacrifices too much by going ap, and gains the ability to do things that other champs already do.

AD trynd is also one of the scarier late game champs if not appropriately cced. he scales so well from ad and as and can survive loads of dmg.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2013-02-27 16:28:51  
It has been discussed already on the forums by the very people who explained why AP Tryn was getting nerfed, AP Tryn allows for a "broken" split pushing strategy, that's it.

Everything else, Eugene covered it.

You can carry any game as anything especially in Bronze where matchups and such aren't as important as in higher level of play, AP Tryn is literally flavor of the month, it's not a pillar.
 Cerberus.Maeldiar
user: Maddog
By Cerberus.Maeldiar 2013-02-27 20:18:19  
http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/02/league-system-processing-delays.html
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-02-27 21:48:43  
get *** curse
 Sylph.Spency
サーバ: Sylph
user: Spencyono
By Sylph.Spency 2013-02-28 19:30:47  
Just had a Lux who build Ionian boots, Chalice, and Morellocinonci;adng;hasdg whatever
By Kikorimo 2013-02-28 23:00:47  
I'll admit that I did that a couple times myself... and then a friend told me CD caps at 40%, so now I do magic penetration instead on boots :S

I'm learning... slowly... but learning :/
 Sylph.Spency
By Sylph.Spency 2013-02-28 23:07:44  
But you're not 30, and you listened when someone told you there was a cap. I told this person that the codex didn't stack to begin with. Told them multiple times the Ionian's were wasted.

So much bad in this game!
[+]
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-02-28 23:51:00  
Level 30s are occasionally worse than those pre-30
By volkom 2013-03-01 06:28:13  
riot should change the way games are lost/won
in terms of people disconnecting/afking in a game

shouldn't count as a loss or a win if that ***happens.
Twice I lose my promotion series cuz people are afk or get disconnected.
By Tickmeoff 2013-03-01 06:49:45  
volkom said: »
riot should change the way games are lost/won
in terms of people disconnecting/afking in a game

shouldn't count as a loss or a win if that ***happens.
Twice I lose my promotion series cuz people are afk or get disconnected.

Players bring this up all the time, their response is always "herp derp it'll get abused so we aren't gonna do it."
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2013-03-01 09:45:40  
It's true, though. Much like some people would dodge an "unworthy" compo, they'll dodge a lost game or make someone dodge so that it's not a loss on their record.

Sad that honest people have to suffer because of people abusing a system, but that's how it is. When you can swallow/understand that, the game becomes more enjoyable.
 Sylph.Spency
By Sylph.Spency 2013-03-01 15:23:04  
Said I was playing Cait and didn't care where. They told me to be a ward at Baron. I'm going to be the best damn Baron ward ever.
 Cerberus.Eugene
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2013-03-01 17:25:14  
Sylph.Spency said: »
Said I was playing Cait and didn't care where. They told me to be a ward at Baron. I'm going to be the best damn Baron ward ever.
 Cerberus.Maeldiar
user: Maddog
By Cerberus.Maeldiar 2013-03-01 17:42:18  
finally bought lulu

Yep that tasted purple.
[+]
 Odin.Headstrong
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Headstrong 2013-03-01 17:48:15  
Just had the nicest team ever.. Actually communicating in a nice and calm way >.>
Unfortunately our jungle d/c'd at level 3 or something and didn't come back until almost 50mins later lol
And the enemy team had mumu/kat/mf/taric/ka'zix. Still almost won, but derped in the end ._.
 Sylph.Spency
By Sylph.Spency 2013-03-01 18:04:00  
Can't even win a 4v5, the teams I've been getting are so bad
First Page 2 3 ... 466 467 468 ... 577 578 579