フォーラム » Everything Else » Arcade » League of Legends
League of Legends
First Page 2 3 ... 411 412 413 ... 577 578 579
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2013-01-01 11:24:04  
I'm mainly worried to see what happened to Rengar and Diana happen to every single champions from now on.

Between the natural power creep not being treated properly and the overnerfs as the only answer, I'm not really fond of their vision.

Especially when champions like Katarina aren't even mentioned (I didn't see her mentioned anywhere lately, at least).
By Rhaokin 2013-01-01 12:16:55  
I'm kinda glad people don't play Diana anymore though, I hate hearing her voice. I think she's hideous too.
 Asura.Lolserj
サーバ: Asura
user: Andras
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-01-01 12:25:33  
Well the reason people don't is because they nerfed her into the ground

Riot does plan on fixing her again though
By Rhaokin 2013-01-01 12:30:24  
I read that they're adding 1/2/3/4/5 base damage back to her W, and increasing R range by half of what they nerfed it by.

I think (and hope) they're doing it to troll the people offended the most by the nerfs.
By volkom 2013-01-01 12:44:03  
Kat is a nonissue if you know how to lane against one. Mind you there are some really good Kat players that even being countered they can still dominate.

And I think Uri gets super giddy when I go talon bot with him
[+]
By Rhaokin 2013-01-01 12:55:54  
I like to second pick Katarina in ranked and lol at people picking Taric/Leona/Cho'gath/etc.

The only champions that truly give me trouble at mid as Kat are Malzahar/Kassadin/LeBlanc.
By volkom 2013-01-01 12:58:57  
should fight my tf :D
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2013-01-01 13:19:29  
volkom said: »
Kat is a nonissue if you know how to lane against one. Mind you there are some really good Kat players that even being countered they can still dominate.

Katarina is the best example that tells you that your paper can be thrown away as soon as she leaves her lane.

You can shut down Katarina in lane all you want, you can 9/0 her as anything you want, once team fights start if you don't keep shutting her down, she'll absolutely demolish your whole team with barely anything in her build.

This is why Katarina is cancer, and this is why Darius is nothing to laugh at, but he's not cancer.

I destroy every single Katarina I see (hell, I have one right now mid as Kha) yet, they completely turn the tide in team fights and random things. She's cancer.
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-01-01 13:28:10  
Rhaokin said: »
I read that they're adding 1/2/3/4/5 base damage back to her W, and increasing R range by half of what they nerfed it by.

I think (and hope) they're doing it to troll the people offended the most by the nerfs.

Why shouldn't they be offended though? They took a completely viable champion and made it completely unviable

I agree that she did need nerfs but they took Rengar and Diana and nerfed both into oblivion
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-01-01 13:34:06  
Especially if you look and see that both dropped to 38~40% win rates daily from around 50~52% for Diana and around 50% on rengar

*** on most days they have a win rate worse than Heimerdinger
[+]
By volkom 2013-01-01 13:46:07  
Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »

Katarina is the best example that tells you that your paper can be thrown away as soon as she leaves her lane.

You can shut down Katarina in lane all you want, you can 9/0 her as anything you want, once team fights start if you don't keep shutting her down, she'll absolutely demolish your whole team with barely anything in her build.

This is why Katarina is cancer, and this is why Darius is nothing to laugh at, but he's not cancer.

I destroy every single Katarina I see (hell, I have one right now mid as Kha) yet, they completely turn the tide in team fights and random things. She's cancer.

Well as AP mid, i'd expect them to roam hardcore if they dominate the lane ~ and not sit there and farm. unless you're karthus then you can just teleport in for a teamfight or finish it off with your ult.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2013-01-01 13:58:07  
Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »

Well as AP mid, i'd expect them to roam hardcore if they dominate the lane ~ and not sit there and farm. unless you're karthus then you can just teleport in for a teamfight or finish it off with your ult.
Here is the example of the match I just finished now:

Katarina against my Kha mid. She's behind me in CS, she harass me well but cannot last hit. She never kills me or even come close to me being dead, she has 30 CS, I have 60. She decides to start roaming, she kills someone right off the bat who wasn't ready for such thing (he saw her coming, it's just that her combo still does damage).

From there, what happens? She kept roaming, non stop, she only came mid when I counter her roaming (immediately).

Now, we got lucky because this Katarina was actually bad, but this is just how cancerous she is. There isn't a single mid, Leblanc included, who can absolutely decimate bottom lane in the blink of an eye as soon as someone dives for her, or not even dives.

The way her resets work, her damage and her mobility is too much, that is all.

Now, *** her:

If people want to fight with cancer, I'll fight with my *** pokémon.

I got a back to back quadrakill in the match right before, oh boy that was exciting.
By volkom 2013-01-01 14:34:43  
*sigh* D:
 Cerberus.Maeldiar
user: Maddog
By Cerberus.Maeldiar 2013-01-01 14:57:12  
senk will prolly post his stats after his game so:
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Hitoseijuro 2013-01-01 15:10:26  
Think it was 29 to 18, loss.

Was watching your game a while ago, that was a close one at first with Lee sin and trist fed but their top/mid threw that whole game, esp that rumble lol
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2013-01-01 15:21:57  
Ranked is like a rollercoaster.

You'll get a normal team and cruise through the game as I did before, take a break to eat, come back and get a team of 4 mentally challenged teenagers.
One of them spent his time insulting koreans, the 3 others had revive/heal and were doing nothing.

3rd game before sleeping, I hope to have a good one for a change.
By Rhaokin 2013-01-01 15:27:20  
Asura.Lolserj said: »

Why shouldn't they be offended though? They took a completely broken champion and made it require skill

I agree that she did need nerfs but they took Rengar and Diana and nerfed both into oblivion

They have the right to be offended, but also I think Diana shouldn't be the "End-all of free elo champs". This sounds egotistical but I think the people who abused her deserved a punishment.

Also I think it's bad enough her Q has such a massive hitbox that it's near unavoidable if you're trying to last hit on a melee mid champ. Accidentally got hit by her spammy Q? Prepare for an all-in fight that costs her little to no HP.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2013-01-01 15:29:25  
You are right, it's just that she got overnerfed. She needed a nerf, yes, but the way she was nerfed was SE-tier and needs to be undone.

Same for Rengar, though the issue is his kit rather than his ratios and reach.
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2013-01-01 16:07:45  
3 ranked matches, 3 different scenarios:

1) Carry your team.
2) Afk suicide.
3) Get carried.

My day is done, time to sleep.
[+]
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-01-01 17:10:59  

Why shouldn't they be offended though? They took a completely broken champion and made it require skill

They have the right to be offended, but also I think Diana shouldn't be the "End-all of free elo champs". This sounds egotistical but I think the people who abused her deserved a punishment.

Also I think it's bad enough her Q has such a massive hitbox that it's near unavoidable if you're trying to last hit on a melee mid champ. Accidentally got hit by her spammy Q? Prepare for an all-in fight that costs her little to no HP.

You do realize that one tip High ELO players do give is to abuse imbalanced champs right?

also if they should nerf champions people abuse for ELO here is a list of champions that should be nerfed into the ground because they had a higher win rate or similar win rate to Diana and Rengar before nerfs
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-01-01 17:12:55  
My question is why not just make everything stronger instead of bringing everything down to a ***level?

There are 2 things that I know of that Riot doesn't seem to know how to do

Program and Balance
By volkom 2013-01-01 17:15:51  
TF needs more nerfs
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-01-01 17:17:40  
TF needs more nerfs

Well some people may *** saying he is being "abused" to gain ELO

personally i wish TF's ult was still global
By volkom 2013-01-01 17:32:10  
TF needs more nerfs

I didn't play the game when his ult was still global. but i wish i did
 Cerberus.Maeldiar
user: Maddog
By Cerberus.Maeldiar 2013-01-01 17:38:36  
its global in aram! such a cheap execution button XD
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-01-01 17:46:19  
TF needs more nerfs

I didn't play the game when his ult was still global. but i wish i did

Basically with a global Panth ult and TF ult you'd be able to backdoor ***easily or assassinate really easily (it was easier with TF)
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-01-01 17:53:50  
BACK IN MY DAY WE HAD DODGE AND WE HAD CRIT CHANCE IN THE MASTERY PAGES

IT WAS A DIFFERENT TIME

GARENS WITH 5 SUNFIRES

JAX 1V5ING

IT WAS A BETTER TIME DAMMIT
[+]
 Odin.Headstrong
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Headstrong 2013-01-01 17:59:48  
So much fun stuff is gone x3

[+]
 Phoenix.Icemn
サーバ: Phoenix
user: iceman159
By Phoenix.Icemn 2013-01-01 18:11:49  
Love going against people that do nothing but talk ***, especially when they get a 30 to 21 kill lead on us and double our turrets. Because what they have to say AFTER they lose is just...it's priceless to me lol
By volkom 2013-01-01 21:02:54  
BACK IN MY DAY WE HAD DODGE AND WE HAD CRIT CHANCE IN THE MASTERY PAGES

IT WAS A DIFFERENT TIME

GARENS WITH 5 SUNFIRES

JAX 1V5ING

IT WAS A BETTER TIME DAMMIT

evelynn with 5 sunfires
First Page 2 3 ... 411 412 413 ... 577 578 579