Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Lolserj
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Andras
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-12-03 15:09:06  
And it seems as though you're speaking as if bottom lane is a 1v1 lane

it's not

and for this silver bolts strategy to actually work you need to hit them 3 times in a row, meaning you're going to have to give up a lot of CS in order to make this work

which isn't worth it
 Asura.Lolserj
user: Andras
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-12-03 15:12:20  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
I'm guilty of maxing Condemn first when I lane with blitz =(

i normally do the tumble in this situation still, as long as you can dodge a hook every so often you should be fine
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2012-12-03 15:19:02  
You're not going to 6 shot someone from full at 6.
 Bahamut.Serj
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-12-03 15:22:18  
You aren't going to land 6, 9, 12 hits in a row on someone you're going bot against every time you go to harass them. Tumble helps you harass/last hit/be mobile. Silver bolts does non of those. Hell, silver bolts flat out does less damage than tumble until you get a PD and maxed silver bolts.
 Sylph.Shinobu
サーバ: Sylph
user: shinobu
By Sylph.Shinobu 2012-12-03 15:25:20  
? The whole reason I said for maxing silver bolts is due to support. You are going about it as poke. If you always make sure to get 3 hits off, no matter what, you're just as bad as dravens that always catch their ax even if it leads them into danger.

Without silver bolts, especially pre 6, if you get an engage and all 4 of you go all in, you will lose if all you can do is jump around. Silver bolts let you win in an all out fight. The reason top players go tumble is because its very common for there to be no kills early, or have all of the early kills be from jungle ganks so the second stuff goes down, they wanna get out of there or be there and then try to get back to farming when its safe. It's about safety, maxing tumble early is about safety. When it comes down to it, most players on here won't get full use of it. Just like vayne should really run cleanse instead of ignite because late game, it makes her ney unstoppable in just about every situation. The truth though is most vayne players should really run ignite because they won't get full use of cleanse.

Back to the poke part: Vayne isnt a poke lane, shes a kill lane. She has the auto attack range of teemo, so pretty much everyone out ranges you for trades. You also have lower hp than most other ADC so minor trades tend to be worse for you. You can attack them, tumble, attack again and do some nice poke dmg, but if you do that, it leaves your tumble down for a bare minimum of 2 seconds (lvl 9 and above) so you are still in range, so you condemn them for the trade finisher, works well... in a solo lane. Usually it leaves you open for attacks from other directions and if you need to stay and fight ever, you lose the auto attack game which is whats going to settle the confrontation.
In short for this one: vaynes squishy and has a short range which = not very good on a pure poke comp.
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-12-03 15:26:53  
Vayne isn't a kill lane, she's a late game champion with less power than almost every other ADC early game.

And a 50% attack boost on a 2 second timer will pretty much always be stronger than a 140* damage silver bolt proc every 3 consecutive hits early game.

Also, her range is 550 which is about the same as most ADCs bar Caitlyn/Ashe.
 Sylph.Shinobu
By Sylph.Shinobu 2012-12-03 15:29:40  
Bahamut.Serj said: »
You aren't going to land 6, 9, 12 hits in a row on someone you're going bot against every time you go to harass them. Tumble helps you harass/last hit/be mobile. Silver bolts does non of those. Hell, silver bolts flat out does less damage than tumble until you get a PD and maxed silver bolts.

Not to sound confrontational but, did you read what I said? When did I imply it was even half the time you were going to land that many? The poke from the 3rd attack makes them back right off which can lead to them missing lasties or at the very least keeping them off something you don't want them on. If you want to go pure poke lane with a sona, then go tumble but I didn't see a lot of vayne/sona lanes in the ipl or and tourneys for that matter. The occasions it may have happened it was because sonas ult is op, not because they wanted to beat the hell out of their lane.
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-12-03 15:32:00  
If you aren't landing 3/6/9/12 hits, your silver bolts are doing nothing. Idk what you're getting at. You literally will have no burst in engages either.
 Sylph.Shinobu
By Sylph.Shinobu 2012-12-03 15:32:06  
lanes go into kill/poke/sustain. She works best with a kill potential support. Vayne is a late game champ because shes a hyper carry with her ult and invis. Both things she gets at level 6.
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-12-03 15:33:25  
Have fun killing an Ez/Sona bot as Nunu/Vayne at 6.
 Sylph.Shinobu
By Sylph.Shinobu 2012-12-03 15:39:54  
It's actually really easy? sona has a rough time against a vayne/nunu unless you just let them poke you all day. Poke lanes beat kill lanes because you get poked down all day in theory. Get level 6, if you're low, go b, because they are gonna jump you soon anyway, when at full health, engage the next chance you get and don't stand up in nunu's p biz, and cleanse if sona goes for you with her ult. Sonas the kind of lane you can go for the support first, especially if its ez. If you have minions up and engage on her with your ult and lvl 3 silver bolts, if you catch her and pin her (wards op) you can kill her before she even gets her ult off. If you just go for ez, hes gonna kite you all day, which is a fun thing for sonas because they like to not kite as hard as him and end up behind the people chasing their support (may just be bad players but its a common situation I see with sonas).

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Sylph.Shinobu
By Sylph.Shinobu 2012-12-03 15:43:42  
I fully agree, don't fight them the first few levels, this is all about 6. Nothing I hate more than when my support goes balls in level 1.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-12-03 16:03:02  
Started the match very bad, was alone to claim top against 3 people, alone to defend NE from Zilean/Maokai's assaults, was really rough (was 400~ points late basically).

Ran left and right to claim as many things as possible and tada.
By SSJAV 2012-12-03 16:25:58  
Oh god you just reminded me to try Maokai with a backfire torch. Thanks sen lol
 Bismarck.Faelar
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2012-12-03 16:30:38  
Really nice sale starting tomorrow!
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2860139

Finally picking up Diana :3

Diana – 487 RP
Lulu – 487 RP
Nunu – 130 RP
Olaf – 487 RP
Ezreal – 487 RP

===============================

Dark Valkyrie Diana – 487 RP
Bittersweet Lulu – 487 RP
Demolisher Nunu – 487 RP
Glacial Olaf – 260 RP
Frosted Ezreal – 260 RP
 Bismarck.Misao
サーバ: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-12-03 16:32:22  
BFT on all AP's >:|
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-12-03 16:33:15  
Pretty good, though Diana was on sale 2 rotations ago and I'm dying for some Syndra... :(

I'll take Dark Valkyrie, I guess.
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-12-03 16:40:39  
[+]
 Cerberus.Tikal
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-12-03 16:41:57  
That's pretty neat, but makes me feel like I need a lot of work with last hitting.
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-12-03 16:42:59  
Same lol.
 Cerberus.Tikal
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-12-03 16:44:19  
I'll maybe have 70 if I'm top or mid by minute 10, but I usually suck bad at last hitting bottom. I only work well in a kill-lane bot, really.
By volkom 2012-12-03 16:46:03  
I last hit better as top lane than I do on bottom
By Rhaokin 2012-12-03 16:47:54  
Bahamut.Serj said: »
Vayne isn't a kill lane, she's a late game champion with less power than almost every other ADC early game.

And a 50% attack boost on a 2 second timer will pretty much always be stronger than a 140* damage silver bolt proc every 3 consecutive hits early game.

Also, her range is 550 which is about the same as most ADCs bar Caitlyn/Ashe.

I agree that she isn't a kill laner but if you're with Taric, Blitzcrank or Leona you can certainly punish mistakes or bush camping. In my last game every Taric stun resulted in a successful condemn and kill lol.
 Cerberus.Maeldiar
user: Maddog
By Cerberus.Maeldiar 2012-12-03 17:37:28  
What you guys think about Nami? Obviously support driven but was thinking of her gank potential with the stun and tidal wave. What you think about jungle nami especially with the new jungle items coming.
 Cerberus.Eugene
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2012-12-03 17:45:52  
Know phreak, her champion spotlight will feature jungling.
 Sylph.Nephriel
user: Nephriel
By Sylph.Nephriel 2012-12-03 18:00:12  
Cerberus.Maeldiar said: »
What you guys think about Nami? Obviously support driven but was thinking of her gank potential with the stun and tidal wave. What you think about jungle nami especially with the new jungle items coming.

I really don't think she'll have the damage or mana for it, especially since her W can't target minions.
 Cerberus.Maeldiar
user: Maddog
By Cerberus.Maeldiar 2012-12-03 18:02:47  
Yeah but her buff (E) is a pretty short cool down isn't it? And fairly significant damage.

Although I guess the exact stats are still pending.
 Sylph.Nephriel
user: Nephriel
By Sylph.Nephriel 2012-12-03 18:10:02  
Cerberus.Maeldiar said: »
Yeah but her buff (E) is a pretty short cool down isn't it? And fairly significant damage.

Although I guess the exact stats are still pending.

As of right now its like 11 seconds and only lasts for 3 attacks :/
First Page 2 3 ... 370 371 372 ... 577 578 579