First Page 2 3 ... 359 360 361 ... 577 578 579
 Fairy.Ghaleon
サーバ: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2012-11-28 13:45:36  
volkom said: »
Siren.Renavi said: »
Who are some good junglers? I've only tried Mundo, Shyvana, Nocturne, and Udyr now. I plan on playing Udyr a bit more and Amumu since he is free this week as well but is there anyone else I should try? D:

"Good junglers"
or champs that can jungle and are decent at ganks and stuff?
-maokai
-olaf
-malphite
-shen
-mundo
-shvyana
-nocturne
-warwick
-katarina
-udyr
-pantheon
-zed
-talon
-twisted fate
-gankplank
-chogath
-jax
-rengar
-khazix
-dianna
-jarvan IV
-wukong
-lee sin
-volibear

mind you, half those champs i listed can't jungle at all unless you got specialized runepages/masteries for them >_> example) katarina, twistedfate etc etc.

but your safe bet champs are, lee sin, jax, warwick , malphite. if you want decent sustain in the jungle

no rammus or amumu? also with movespeed quints and a jungle set, even champs like darisu can jungle. and I've also jungled on riven before, did just fine. (though not the fastest jungle clearer by far lol)

edit- no karthrus?! what kind of list is this man lol.
 Shiva.Spathaian
サーバ: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-11-28 13:47:11  
Sylph.Shinobu said: »
How did you forget the two most op junglers? Nautilus and Hecarim.

Hecarim is all "oh, you have a ward and started running the second you saw me? Well I'm still gonna catch you"

Nautilus is all "Oh, you see me in this bush here? well thats okay, I can wait until you decide to get cs ever"
OP? No.

Hec can snowball hard late game but his early jungle sucks ***.

Naut isn't bad, but he depends on ganks. If for whatever reason you're denied good ganks you're going to fall behind, hard.
By volkom 2012-11-28 13:48:12  
Fairy.Ghaleon said: »
Siren.Renavi said: »
Who are some good junglers? I've only tried Mundo, Shyvana, Nocturne, and Udyr now. I plan on playing Udyr a bit more and Amumu since he is free this week as well but is there anyone else I should try? D:

"Good junglers"
or champs that can jungle and are decent at ganks and stuff?
-maokai
-olaf
-malphite
-shen
-mundo
-shvyana
-nocturne
-warwick
-katarina
-udyr
-pantheon
-zed
-talon
-twisted fate
-gankplank
-chogath
-jax
-rengar
-khazix
-dianna
-jarvan IV
-wukong
-lee sin
-volibear

mind you, half those champs i listed can't jungle at all unless you got specialized runepages/masteries for them >_> example) katarina, twistedfate etc etc.

but your safe bet champs are, lee sin, jax, warwick , malphite. if you want decent sustain in the jungle

no rammus or amumu? also with movespeed quints and a jungle set, even champs like darisu can jungle. and I've also jungled on riven before, did just fine. (though not the fastest jungle clearer by far lol)

renavi said they were jungling amumu, so i didn't feel like i should add that to the list. Rammus is also a good choice that I forgot to add. Darius...eh his jungle is okay~ but he's way cooler as the top lane. Nautilus is good too but haven't even seen anyone jungle him within the past month or so besides my rank 5's team. Oh I forgot to add skarner too.
 Cerberus.Tikal
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-11-28 13:48:33  
Rammus is a monster jungler. And this is a little unorthodox but I jungle with Poppy too.
 Fairy.Ghaleon
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2012-11-28 13:53:08  
Cerberus.Tikal said: »
Rammus is a monster jungler. And this is a little unorthodox but I jungle with Poppy too.

Rammus has amazing ganks, with ghost and roll up its pretty much a 99% succesful gank lol. but his early game is pretty meh atm, in return though he is OP as hell late game lol so it works out well for longer games.

I'm kind of sad because i tried to rammus jungle with the season3 jungle, and it took me even LONGER to clear jungle with rammus because the mobs hit so much harder :/ not a very good sign at all for my fellow rolling armadillo friend D:

( then again, when i played on PBE i forgot to set masterys (and they totally redid them) and i forgot to get runes so >.> that may have been why LOL)
 Shiva.Spathaian
サーバ: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-11-28 13:56:00  

renavi said they were jungling amumu, so i didn't feel like i should add that to the list. Rammus is also a good choice that I forgot to add. Darius...eh his jungle is okay~ but he's way cooler as the top lane. Nautilus is good too but haven't even seen anyone jungle him within the past month or so besides my rank 5's team. Oh I forgot to add skarner too.
Agreed. He's a fun jungle but his ganks can be crappy at times and in most cases end with him ulting for the kill which means he's feeding himself more often than he is feeding his team which is not good in the long run even if he can carry hard.
 Cerberus.Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-11-28 13:56:38  
Yeah... jungling without masteries and runes isn't a suggestion I'd ever make. That's like being down 22 armor from the start.
 Siren.Renavi
サーバ: Siren
user: Renavi
By Siren.Renavi 2012-11-28 13:57:45  
ye, I planned on trying out Amumu since he is free this week along w/ Udyr. The only other champs I knew of that I should learn to jungle on were Skarner, Dr. Mundo, Nocturne, Maokai, and Shyvana. That's why i was asking to see if there were any more I missed. :p

Oh, and I'm only LV22 so I have a bit to learn I hope D:
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-11-28 15:31:31  
So, I get forced to pick between jungle and support, I pick support, the guy is like "good, you rather not feed and take it up the ***". Someone dodge, said guy ends in front after reforming (Singed).

Went something like 7/1 in lane, proceeded to remind him his words on every kill. His rage was delicious.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kengo
user: Kengosama
By Cerberus.Kengo 2012-11-28 15:32:30  
Fairy.Ghaleon said: »

Rammus has amazing ganks, with ghost and roll up its pretty much a 99% succesful gank lol. but his early game is pretty meh atm, in return though he is OP as hell late game lol so it works out well for longer games.

I'm kind of sad because i tried to rammus jungle with the season3 jungle, and it took me even LONGER to clear jungle with rammus because the mobs hit so much harder :/ not a very good sign at all for my fellow rolling armadillo friend D:

( then again, when i played on PBE i forgot to set masterys (and they totally redid them) and i forgot to get runes so >.> that may have been why LOL)

Solid leashing will come back into play from Season 1.
 Cerberus.Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-11-28 15:43:37  
You did feed, on him.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-11-28 15:47:52  
I can't even explain the kind of smile I had on my face when I saw Riven, Singed and Diana as possible solotop. I was like a kid at Toys'R'us, grabbing his favourite NERF gun and not knowing which target to shoot first.
 Fairy.Ghaleon
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2012-11-28 15:47:59  
You did feed, on him.

i don't think its possible to not feed on darisu tbh. he always gets focused down first or 2nd because of his ult spamming truedmg rapefest lol. (he is also slow as ***, and tends to get caught more easily if he doesn't stick with a group (REALLY hinders his mid~late game farming abilities)
 Cerberus.Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-11-28 15:51:09  
It was a play on words Ghal lol. I was inferring that Senk got fed. Feeding on another player as opposed to feeding another player. What baffles me about Darius is that he has high output even if he's got no attack based gear. Warmog's and Frozen Mallet and he's a *** to take down, but still has substantial output power.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-11-28 15:54:46  
His E is key. I have 33% armor penetration without any specific gear.

Regarding his speed, that is absolutely true. This is why I build a Triforce lately. For example in this match, I was able to catch on Diana, Zyra and MF everytime I would come across them, even if they Flashed or slowed me down. From there, I obliterated them. Same for Singed actually, as soon as I got my Wit's end, his poison wasn't an issue anymore.

I was gonna build an IE last, to kill people just with Q/W and a couple auto attacks. I still need to think about a better item path, but I'm comfortable most of the time.
 Cerberus.Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-11-28 15:57:24  
Game changes shortly, so anything you nail down will only be tentative anyway.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-11-28 16:01:36  
I stopped building FoN as a result, ya. I didn't pay attention to the new items, not until they are released, but I hope that some new items will come replace some options. I would love to build GA 3rd instead of 4th on Darius <_<
 Cerberus.Eugene
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2012-11-28 16:04:43  
I don't understand the reasoning behind the FoN removal :(
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-11-28 16:09:09  
Believe they said it was too powerful and Spirit Visage will replace it.
 Cerberus.Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2012-11-28 16:12:41  
IIRC they said it was stats nobody used together, but i think your explanation makes more sense lol.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-11-28 16:15:50  
Well it does make sense, I remember buying it for the MR and the speed :p

So many stat combo missing in the game, hopefully they'll fix this eventually.
 Bahamut.Serj
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-11-28 16:17:28  
Cerberus.Eugene said: »
IIRC they said it was stats nobody used together, but i think your explanation makes more sense lol.

It was stats that didn't really fit together, and it countered APs too hard in one item or something.
 Bismarck.Misao
サーバ: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-11-28 16:20:39  
I'm sad FoN is leaving, since I get it when I play Leona :(
as an AP Mid, tho, it sounds good...
 Cerberus.Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2012-11-28 16:35:28  
Bahamut.Serj said: »

It was stats that didn't really fit together, and it countered APs too hard in one item or something.
Yeah, so i wasnt crazy when i read that. But yeah i don't see how movement regen and mr make weird stats for a tank item.

Bismarck.Misao said: »
I play leona full support tank, but if you're being hyper aggressive with her i could see it working.
By volkom 2012-11-28 16:36:34  
Bahamut.Serj said: »

Yeah, so i wasnt crazy when i read that. But yeah i don't see how movement regen and mr make weird stats for a tank item.

Bismarck.Misao said: »
I play leona full support tank, but if you're being hyper aggressive with her i could see it working.

lame excuse to get rid of the item imo~
mr, movement speed and health regen are pretty nice for a tank
 Cerberus.Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-11-28 16:40:40  
Personally I'd like to see more items with HP and armor, and a bonus, outside of Sunfire Cape and Randuin's. I wouldn't turn down HP + MR either.
 Bahamut.Serj
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-11-28 16:42:58  
New warmog's for people who don't know

Warmog's Armor
2650 gold
+1000 health
UNIQUE Passive: Restores 1.5 of your maximum health every 5 seconds.
 Cerberus.Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-11-28 16:46:17  
Warmog stacking has less efficiency now. Hm. Not that it was ever very useful.
 Cerberus.Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2012-11-28 16:53:52  
Warmogs had a weird role.
 Cerberus.Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-11-28 17:00:10  
I used to use it on Jax, and throw in an Atma if I needed the armor, but I find the Lifesteal from Hextech does me a lot more justice in smaller fights (1:1, 1:2, etc.). If I'm gonna get focused down, warmog's won't make anymore than a second or two difference, and the regen won't help in a short period of time, whereas GA can turn the tides of a fight if I get focused down, on top of the heartiness it adds.
First Page 2 3 ... 359 360 361 ... 577 578 579