フォーラム » Everything Else » Arcade » League of Legends
League of Legends
First Page 2 3 ... 344 345 346 ... 577 578 579
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-11-14 11:13:26  
The only time I had to back off when laning, it was when a Wukong charged me with everything he had, ult included. Even so, he died and when he came back to the lane as soon as he reached his tower, he lost 50% health just with clone + Q + E.

Clone + E also makes for an instant minion wave kill, very good for farming without taking much risk, if any (and it's not TOO expensive).

I'll be waiting for a better view on this champ though, as I'm still clueless when it comes to avoiding a jungler (390 speed feels very slow). Everytime the jungler comes up, I can't do anything at all. Guess I'll have to buy wards with him *cough*
 Bismarck.Misao
サーバ: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-11-14 11:28:38  
Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Another annoying thing is that his Shuriken is larger than the skillshot hitbox, so I often see the shuriken pass through champions without doing damage...
^

Even worse, I think it's bugged period. I did throw it on a Yorick once, right in the middle of his body, it went through, said Yorick didn't move and just answered with W, he took 0 damage. No impact, nothing.
this has been a common problem for a while now too (for me atleast)
especially when Playing Lux.
For some reason, sometimes skillshots would just go trough without actually doing anything, Q or R..my theory is, it has to do with the opponent lagging (?)
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-11-14 11:43:57  
I thought it was lag as I'm at 160-180 ping, but the guy in front was not lagging in the slightest, was perfectly in the action (he answered my poke and followed accurately while staying safe of my counter attacks). and I closely watched before, during, and after the impact. He moved toward me so the impact was guaranteed in any way possible.

Either it is ZED's Q specific, or they might have pulled a SE and messed up one of the skillshot formula element which makes them unstable at the moment.

Either way, I always pay attention and adapt to my ping so I wouldn't have any problem saying "I'm not sure, I failed to adapt to my ping and predict his move".
By Rhaokin 2012-11-14 13:52:37  
I'm not even sure how I'd react when I'm trying to snipe someone with high ping. I usually just back off any time I go above 90. o.O

I don't like Zed myself. Aside from his obvious shortcomings he's just too new to be reliable imo, and just about every one I've seen has either fed on my team or been easy for me to dunk.
 Cerberus.Eugene
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2012-11-14 14:00:52  
90s really not that uncommon for American servers >.>
By Rhaokin 2012-11-14 14:05:42  
I average 56~ on cable wifi across a house from the modem but I get random 400-12000 spikes sometimes, which is pretty annoying.
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-11-14 14:06:54  
I used to get 16 ping, now I get 28~30
 Cerberus.Tikal
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-11-14 14:09:24  
48 is my general ping and I don't get spikes that I notice. I had a ping of 200 when I was downloading GW2 and it was nearly unplayable.
By Rhaokin 2012-11-14 14:11:57  
I always shoot up to 200ish for a couple seconds when spotify changes songs, I can't stand anything above 100 even lol.

I'm really picky about music and hate downloading a torrent just for one song D:
 Cerberus.Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-11-14 14:12:54  
I just use Windows Media Player >_> Keyboard short-cuts ftw
[+]
By Rhaokin 2012-11-14 14:48:47  
Does it take 10 games to be ranked now?

Just finished my 5th game and I see this~ In S2, the badge always showed my highest elo regardless if it was below 1200 or not.

Cerberus.Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-11-14 14:53:19  
Takes 10 or so matches, yes.
 Cerberus.Maeldiar
user: Maddog
By Cerberus.Maeldiar 2012-11-14 14:55:52  
Cerberus.Tikal said: »
Takes 10 or so matches, yes.

y u no play!
 Cerberus.Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-11-14 14:57:03  
I work later these days. I'm on, just later than before. Text me and I'll respond to ya if I can make it or not.
 Cerberus.Maeldiar
user: Maddog
By Cerberus.Maeldiar 2012-11-14 14:59:57  
forum posts from work so misleading!
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-11-14 15:14:29  
We played yesterday, just before I played with you, or was it day before yesterday.

I'll try to play a dozen of match tonight, probably more as I'm on week end. If anyone wants to play with a ZED that feeds to win, hit me.
 Cerberus.Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2012-11-14 15:28:58  
Rhaokin said: »
I average 56~ on cable wifi across a house from the modem but I get random 400-12000 spikes sometimes, which is pretty annoying.
Unless you have something blocking the signal, wireless router shouldn't add much to the time. It'll be affected by your distance from the server.
By Rhaokin 2012-11-14 15:33:01  
The modem is about 25 feet from my dual 5dBi antenna adapter, with 2 walls, a big TV, and someone using a laptop in between.

I usually don't have any trouble but if the person using the laptop ramps up their throughput by downloading something it tends to *** me >_>
 Cerberus.Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2012-11-14 15:39:10  
well yeah, you can experience bandwidth bottlenecks, which will add to your ping. but in terms of the speed the signal travels 25 feet is nothing. it takes time, but its negligible. my guess is the NA servers are somewhere in the central US.

In any event I'm used to a 100 ms delay so when you say anything over 100 is unbearable I had to laugh.
 Bahamut.Serj
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-11-14 16:18:30  
Quote:
1 of 1 Riot Posts 4 Hours Ago
Hey guys. If you haven’t already, check out my initial post about the itemization changes you’ll be seeing during the preseason. Today I thought I’d reveal a new item we can’t wait for you to get your hands on.

Ranged Carries traditionally have had the role of completely and utterly dominating a single target through high-capacity damage. However, many of our AD carries also have a substantial amount of Area of Effect damage that they currently are unable to specialize into. This leads them to an interesting paradox – I am a carry with strong Area of Effect damage, but I must itemize single target damage to stay relevant.

What if we could give you an alternative?

Quote:
Runaan’s Hurricane
(Ranged Only)
+60% Attack Speed
UNIQUE Passive: Your basic attacks fire minor bolts at 2 nearby targets, each dealing (50% of Total Attack Damage) physical damage. These apply on-hit effects.
First of all, let’s examine what this item actually does:

Hurricane allows your ranged basic attacks to fire secondary bolts at nearby targets. These bolts cannot critically strike but can trigger your other on-hit effects, such as Varus’ Blighted Quiver in the above example. This allows characters like Varus or Miss Fortune, already strong Area of Effect damage dealers, to specialize into Area of Effect damage if they’d like to do so.

Let’s delve further into specifics:

1. Hurricane triggers each time you attack.
2. Hurricane is not an on-hit proc, nor does it trigger off of spells or abilities like Mystic Shot or Double Up that apply on-hit effects.
3. Hurricane deals 50% of your total attack damage.
4. Hurricane applies the full effect of on-hit effects with each bolt.

Taking this further, let’s explore how Hurricane interacts with various champion abilities:

Varus – Applies Blighted Quiver on everyone hit, which can then get triggered by his other spells.
Caitlyn – Gains one stack of Headshot for each target hit. Fires Headshot only at the primary target.
Graves – Reduces the cooldown of Quickdraw for 2 seconds for each target hit.
Miss Fortune – Applies and stacks Impure Shots on every target hit. Activating Impure Shots will apply Grievous wounds to every target hit.

Champions that synergize poorly with Hurricane would be:

Ezreal – Doesn’t really have any effects that synergize with Hurricane.
Vayne – Silver bolts only applies on the primary target and requires consecutive hits to proc, thus Hurricane is mostly wasted.

We hope that Hurricane opens up some interesting build paths for AD carries looking to specialize in area of effect damage. While Hurricane certainly isn’t for every ranged character, we do hope that Hurricane allows carries to diverge from the standard path of single target damage in favor of a more AoE centric build they can use to gun down multiple opponents at the same time.
[+]
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Hitoseijuro 2012-11-14 17:43:48  
Rhaokin said: »
Does it take 10 games to be ranked now?

Just finished my 5th game and I see this~ In S2, the badge always showed my highest elo regardless if it was below 1200 or not.

afaik , youve always needed to have 10 games in before anything showed for you.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-11-14 18:12:13  
You start at 1200 then need 10 games for your ELO to be "stabilized" and shown.
By Rhaokin 2012-11-14 18:16:18  
My reaction to the hideous new Lulu skin

Especially since people are using Lulu in ranked. Going 3/17 and ruining games.
 Bahamut.Serj
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-11-14 18:26:11  
Quote:
Twitch's passive applies to every autoattack he makes and thus Hurricane's passive will apply Twitch's Poison.

Similarly with Teemo.

Actually, let me just run down the list of ranged champions, that might be faster:

Ashe: Frost arrow works, as it applies to every autoattack.

Caitlyn: Headshot charges faster because it applies to every autoattack but she still only fires one empowered headshot per attack when she has it ready.

Corki: Passive works, as it applies to every autoattack.

Draven: Q and Passive both don't work, as they don't apply to every autoattack. The passive requires the attack to critically strike which Hurricane bolts can't.

Ezreal: Has no on-hit effects.

Graves: E is an on-hit effect and thus E's cooldown will shorten each time he hits something with a Hurricane bolt.

Jayce: Jayce's passives will only apply to his primary target, as it is a attack modifier that only applies once.

Kayle: Doesn't work - but that's mostly due to the fact that her autoattack is an instant attack and thus the AoE field doesn't really make a whole lot of sense coming from the secondary bolts. I'll probably have to work on this one.

Kennen: 'W' charges faster as that applies to every autoattack - but the actual empowered shuriken only affects one additional target as that applies only once.

Kog'Maw: 'W' applies to each target hit, currently.

Lulu: Zero interactions

Miss Fortune: 'W' will stack up and apply grievous wounds to everyone hit by Hurricane Shots, as they apply to all her autoattack in a short duration.

Orianna: Orianna's passive applies to everyone hit - although she will never be able to make 'consecutive' attacks against the same target due to hitting multiple people at a time.

Sivir: Sivir's 'W' does not work with Hurricane, as it is an attack enhancer that only triggers once.

Sona; Power chord does not work with Hurricane, as it is an attack enhancer that only triggers once.

Teemo: Toxic shot will work on Hurricane bolts, as it toxic shot applies to every autoattack.

Tristanna: Explosive shot will work on Hurricane bolts, as it is a passive that applies to every autoattack.

Twitch: Twitch's posion will work on Hurricane bolts, as it is a passive applies to every autoattack.

Twisted Fate: Neither Pick a Card or Stacked Deck will work with Hurricane, as they are passives that apply to one autoattack. Stacked Deck will however, charge much more quickly as the charging happens every autoattack.

Urgot: Urgot's passive will work on Hurricane bolts, as it is a passive that applies to every autoattack.

Varus: Blighted Quiver will work on Hurricne bolts, as it is a passive that applies to every autoattack.

Vayne: Vayne's Silver Bolts are specially coded to not work with Hurricane, as if silver bolts did work with Hurricane, she would never get a Silver Bolts proc ever again. (Because Silver Bolts has a consecutive target restriction.)

Ziggs: ZIgg's Passive will not work on Hurricane bolts, as it is an attack enhancer that only affects one autoattack.
 Bismarck.Faelar
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2012-11-14 19:16:04  
On skype and my alt account (Alenia) if anyone wants to do a few matches!
 Cerberus.Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2012-11-14 20:20:38  
Just watched your guys' match Rhao, Senk and lolserj, was fun ;p
[+]
 Fairy.Ghaleon
サーバ: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2012-11-14 20:25:58  
Cerberus.Eugene said: »
Just watched your guys' match Rhao, Senk and lolserj, was fun ;p

creeper D:
By Rhaokin 2012-11-14 20:34:37  
Great you saw me using Lux with AD masteries :/

I guess I regret naming my AP and AD pages very similarly.

[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-11-14 20:38:22  
Those gems were really outrageous.

rofl that gif is epic btw.

Do like me, only use one rune page for all champs, you'll do great.
[+]
 Cerberus.Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2012-11-14 20:38:58  
counter bruiser bruiser lux?

and also i appreciate the spam lol
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 344 345 346 ... 577 578 579