Asura.Dajociont
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Jamehkun
By Asura.Dajociont 2012-11-13 18:02:52  
:333333333333333333
[+]
By volkom 2012-11-13 19:04:16  
played a normal game ~ and one of the guys on the team who did fairly decent added me to his friend's list. Sent me a message and asked if I wanted to duo queue with him for a rank game.
So i'm like sure w.e gotta start those rank games some time.
At champ select he's like "hey let me mid! i'm great at it."
Team's like okay sure~

join the game, he trolls and feeds.

-__________-; never gonna duo queue with anyone unless i know them irl.
 Fairy.Spence
サーバ: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2012-11-13 19:07:15  
Thank God for ELO reset. I think I may wait a while to do my placement matches, hoping the majority of the baddies do theirs soon and sink to ELO hell so I don't have to play with them.
[+]
By Rhaokin 2012-11-13 19:28:57  
That's what I'm doing lol, also not queueing without Ghaleon anymore :x
By Avitori 2012-11-13 19:32:13  
Fairy.Spence said: »
Thank God for ELO reset. I think I may wait a while to do my placement matches, hoping the majority of the baddies do theirs soon and sink to ELO hell so I don't have to play with them.

Yesss, weed out the noobs while I play BO2 zombies hahaa
 Cerberus.Eugene
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2012-11-13 19:33:02  
did that ah 5v5 ever happen?
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-11-13 19:43:48  

AND IT BEGINS!
[+]
 Bahamut.Serj
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-11-13 20:04:38  
Quote:
Hello again Summoners. Continuing from my initial discussion here of upcoming itemization changes for the preseason, I’d like to talk about a current item to which we’re making changes, as well as its new and exciting upgrade.

It’s Tuesday. You know what’s coming.

Quote:
Tiamat
(Melee Only)
+50 Attack Damage
+15 Health Regen per 5 seconds
UNIQUE Passive – Cleave: Your attacks deal up to 60% of your Attack Damage to units around your target – decaying down to 20% near the edge.
UNIQUE Active – Crescent: Deals up to 100% of your Attack Damage to units around you – decaying down to 60% near the edge – 10 second cooldown.
For a very long time, Tiamat has been sitting in this quasi-state of ‘Is this a good item? Is this a terrible item?’ No longer. We’ve cleaned up Tiamat to be far more streamlined in the new item set, giving it a larger cleave range (at the cost of reduced damage near the edge) and greater synergy with other items by removing the restriction of dealing damage based on the damage of the original attack.

So what’s different?

1. It has a Unique Passive. Tiamats no longer stack to form odd cases where you deal more damage to a secondary target than the primary target.
2. Tiamat no longer cares about the damage you deal with your main attack; thus, Tiamat procs don’t need you to itemize heavy critical strike in order to take advantage of dealing crazy damage. You will always deal a set amount of splash damage based on your Attack Damage.
3. It has a short-cooldown active that allows you to perform a stronger version of the passive Cleave at any time.
4. It is Melee Only, meaning it is no longer a trap item on ranged characters. The active and passive components will literally turn off and be unusable for ranged characters, with the same effect kicking in for dual form characters such as Jayce or Nidalee when they’re in ranged form.
5. It has a much larger cleave radius, at the expense of damage falloff.
6. It no longer has mana regeneration.
7. It has an upgrade.

Let’s examine how this might affect your use of Tiamat:

1. It lets you clear minion waves more quickly

Having a larger passive cleave and an active cleave allows melee fighters or carries who pick up Tiamat to farm waves more efficiently, granting decent wave-clear ability to characters who lack it. Characters like Poppy, for example, can now clear a wave with Tiamat in a relatively short amount of time through a combination of passive and active procs.

2. It makes your burst combo more flexible

Having the active Crescent ability means an additional AoE physical spell that you can weave in to your burst combos. A Riven, for example, might take the time to use the Crescent active in between her dashes – while a Fiora would want to use Crescent as soon as she descends upon a target with Lunge.

3. It can be used effectively by a wider variety of characters and be useful in more situations

Being built out of high Health Regeneration and Attack Damage gives Tiamat a very smooth build up path for the early game. With the ability to itemize both heavy regeneration and attack damage early in the game you can gain a very strong staying presence in lane.

The Upgrade

Quote:
Ravenous Hydra
(Melee Only)
+75 Attack Damage
+15 Health Regen per 5 seconds
+10% Life Steal
Passive: Damage dealt by this item works with Life Steal.
UNIQUE Passive – Cleave: Your attacks deal up to 60% of your Attack Damage to units around your target – decaying down to 20% near the edge.
UNIQUE Active – Crescent: Deals up to 100% of your Attack Damage to units around you – decaying down to 60% near the edge – 10 second cooldown.
Introducing Ravenous Hydra, a life steal upgrade for Tiamat. While it doesn’t enhance any of the damaging aspects of Tiamat, Ravenous Hydra allows you to drain from surrounding enemies via your life steal statistic. This can grant melee fighters incredible staying power when outnumbered or assaulting the front lines. While Hydra won’t decimate teams on its own without a huge amount of Attack Damage, the combination of the active ability and life steal will allow experienced players to gain a burst of healing by using Crescent to attack and drain multiple enemy champions.

But wait! I’m a Ranged Carry type of player. What do I get in order to do AoE damage?

Stay Tuned.

-Xypherous

Preseason Itemization Preview
Item Preview – Tons of Mana, just one Tear
Item Preview – Dust Sweeping

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=31378109#post31378109

1. It has a Unique Passive. Tiamats no longer stack to form odd cases where you deal more damage to a secondary target than the primary target.

lol.
By Rhaokin 2012-11-13 21:13:56  
I seem I'm pretty out of the loop for farming top lane >_>

Only 160 by 20min.. I accidentally Olaf

Fairy.Ghaleon
サーバ: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2012-11-14 01:03:02  
#nonrelated

dat rammus top, you don't even know~

edit- will clarify before the lulzing

have been going rammus top in my regular matches for the past week, and don't think i've lost yet. now that doesn't mean i've not lost in top lane, cause i have. but i usually keep it close and if i know i can't win in lane i just farm jungle and get dual gp5. fully built rammus is the definition of a tank lol. by midgame as long as i haven't been utterly destroyed (hasn't happened yet, and i even went against an akali top) just having rammus on the team means we win teamfights almost everytime lol.

i don't plan on playing him top in ranked, just doing it for the funs, but was suprised to see how well it worked for me lol. gonna try him jungle soon, but i think I'm going to wait for the jungle/summoner spell revamp first.

sunfire cape + ult is like 250dmg/sec aoe X_x
 Fenrir.Tsuji
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Tsuji
By Fenrir.Tsuji 2012-11-14 04:39:16  
I had two ranked matches there not too long ago. First one, I won't lie, I wasn't up against any baddies. They were 100% better than us and simply destroyed us in no time at all lol. Second match went way better. Both times I was Mao jungle. We had a silver and a golden in our team, golden player was going Irelia top. Made me look like a noob solo top ._.;
The one time I wish I had lolrecorder on... 'cause I really want to master solo top as much as I can lol
 Cerberus.Kengo
user: Kengosama
By Cerberus.Kengo 2012-11-14 05:00:33  
I'm drunk, who wants to play?
By Rhaokin 2012-11-14 05:18:36  
It really is a bad time to play ranked, even using our best judgment to dodge retard matches, Ghal & I got feeders in both games we played.

SMFH
By volkom 2012-11-14 09:28:04  
Goals for Season 3.
-Have an extreme high win chance with Jayce,Graves,Ezreal
-Get at least 2 pentakills
-Get to gold elo
-Win my lane every game
-See a double explosion at the victory screen

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Lolserj
user: Andras
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-11-14 10:16:36  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Zed is a really bad champion...

he's single target burst

and that normally isn't very good
 Asura.Lolserj
user: Andras
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-11-14 10:18:13  
Though he has what it takes to get in to kill someone and then get out, so we'll see

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-11-14 10:33:05  
I only played 5 games, but the "get in, get out" is really hard. I think it's mostly due to me using my shadow to stall/harass/poke/engage, if you use it only for an escape, it should work and will most likely confuse people for now (though I'm not sure but I think there is a max distance? I couldn't use it a few times though it was still up).
The cooldown is pretty huge though, his escape option is very limited.

His E makes 1v2 very viable, I dominated a Wukong and I don't remember what this way.

Also his ult to avoid Darius' is pretty funny.
 Cerberus.Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2012-11-14 10:33:24  
Zed mid has some escape options around the river, but lol.
 Cerberus.Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2012-11-14 10:34:23  
Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
I don't understand his ult, he pulled it on me once, and I dunno wtf happened, but I still killed him.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-11-14 10:36:22  
Cerberus.Eugene said: »
Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
I don't understand his ult, he pulled it on me once, and I dunno wtf happened, but I still killed him.
He'll teleport on a target, spawn a shadow in his back with which he can switch position. After 3 seconds of him teleporting on you, you'll take the ult's damage, which is based on X damage + 50% of the damage you have taken from ZED during the 3 seconds (both magical and physical).

The ult damage will happen even if ZED dies.

I removed 30% of an Irelia at some point. I don't know how much it was but it was late game and she had the usual tanky stuff, so it seemed pretty potent.

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-11-14 10:47:29  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Another annoying thing is that his Shuriken is larger than the skillshot hitbox, so I often see the shuriken pass through champions without doing damage...
^

Even worse, I think it's bugged period. I did throw it on a Yorick once, right in the middle of his body, it went through, said Yorick didn't move and just answered with W, he took 0 damage. No impact, nothing.
 Fenrir.Tsuji
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Tsuji
By Fenrir.Tsuji 2012-11-14 10:52:43  
I think we just need to give it some time before we start seeing some really viable Zeds. Laned with one against a Riven up top, we dominated her pretty hard but that Zed was average at best. Died 5 times with 2 or 3 kills to show for it.
By volkom 2012-11-14 11:00:56  
Zed's fun. Crushed spath on him.

He has single target burst with that ult~ but does tons of damage with aoe's.
First Page 2 3 ... 343 344 345 ... 577 578 579