フォーラム » Everything Else » Arcade » League of Legends
League of Legends
First Page 2 3 ... 327 328 329 ... 577 578 579
By SSJAV 2012-11-04 20:25:21  
Bahamut.Serj said: »
Mafuyu Orifushi said: »
Idk bro.
You turned, me asking for your proof why Teemo is a bad champion, to trying to find how many times I've been wrong without you or your friends coming in and just saying "You're HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE."

I've stated it probably 5 times or more. And people generally agree with other people if they think they're right. Where no one agrees with you. So hmm.
You've said he offers nothing mid/late game. Jungle ganks shut him down(Shuts down every toplaner.) And that you won't let him get near an adc. I ask why you say, you will dodge if you get a Teemo, and why you say he's a bad champion. And you keep jumping around different points. I made points that the same can be said of other champions. And you seem to disagree, but still say Teemo is a bad champion in general. Your friends and you jump in, mention one thing then keep running with it without making a point, and keep saying: "You're just HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE" "You're stupid." You never actually answered why Teemo's a bad champion that warrents you dodging with him, while leaving out other champions.
 Bahamut.Serj
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-11-04 20:30:15  
]You never actually answered why Teemo's a bad champion that warrents you dodging with him, while leaving out other champions.

I'd dodge if my mid picked LB. Probably the next worthless champ next to Teemo. Same exact reasons. Teemo is just popular, really really popular, and the chance of getting someone who is good at him is probably <.5%, where other people play champs they're usually familiar with, bar free week champs.

Actually, I'd say Teemo is more viable than LB. He at least as ward utility.
 Asura.Dajociont
サーバ: Asura
user: Jamehkun
By Asura.Dajociont 2012-11-04 20:38:31  
would you dodge if i went shyv top? :(
By SSJAV 2012-11-04 20:40:09  
Asura.Dajociont said: »
would you dodge if i went shyv top? :(
http://www.leagueofstats.com/champions/17
http://www.leagueofstats.com/champions/102

I would.
 Asura.Dajociont
By Asura.Dajociont 2012-11-04 20:41:29  
doesn't really say much other than showing teemo's popularity really lol
By SSJAV 2012-11-04 20:42:34  
Shyvana gets played more. Teemo has a higher win % outside of premade 5v5's. :/
 Bismarck.Faelar
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2012-11-04 20:42:45  
Its a game...play the champ you have fun using.

Sheesh.
[+]
By Avitori 2012-11-04 20:44:23  
Anyone up for a game or 2? I promise I wont pick teeemo
 Asura.Dajociont
By Asura.Dajociont 2012-11-04 20:45:07  
*** the rules, gonna go top shyv and carry
 Sylph.Shinobu
サーバ: Sylph
user: shinobu
By Sylph.Shinobu 2012-11-04 20:49:15  
See, what you're missing is Teemo's hidden passive, you're right, when I play Teemo, the entire other team wants nothing more than to kill me over and over. Like was said a few pages back, Teemo is about reading the map and zone control. Oracles stops lane shrooms but you can still have most of jungle areas kept under tight shrooms control for defensive purposes, combine that with actual wards and even an oracles won't stop your vision entirely.

For team fights, everyone will dive you, every time. So, every time have at least one shroom to drop at your feet and run like hell until they give up because teemo is a fast ***. So, they just spend cd's and valuable time trying to catch you while you slowed and damaged a chunk of their team. Then if the other team has the upper hand, your entire team can use your shrooms to peel or change battles. Nothing like a gank being thwarted because of a shroom placed randomly 9 minutes ago. One you hit 6 as Teemo you will never be ganked in your lane. I always buy a crap ton of wards as Teemo starting on my first buy to be ready for the constant ganks jungle, top and bot will all be throwing at me. The fun thing is when they come early game and hit a shroom or 2 and you get a double kill.

Another big thing about the team fight situation is Teemos deceptive damage burst. If they jump you, you can blow your load and run away with all of it hitting a single target, even against a tank, you will get more damage off on them than yourself. With especially adc's if you can get less than a quarted second in range of them, you will half hit them with no way for them to return the favor besides a hard CC. Other ap casters often times require multiple spells and a specific combo to throw out big numbers and then often lack their own mobility to rely on.

The speed of Teemo also factors greatly for most situations where you are dove. If you drop a shroom on top of yourself, even iof you are cc'ed, as soon as is possible, you pop move quick and your slow likely proced after and last longer with your almost ghost level movement bonus for the next second and a half. Then you can attack while kiting which is a pretty basic manuever. Kiting is super important for any carry really and teemo does it better than anyone in a long chase and pretty damn well in a short one. In the end, flash move quick, but thats not just Teemo, but it sounds like you forget about such a basic function: if a character is lacking it, summoner spells can give them it.

Anyway, just say what it takes and I'll try and oblige. You are missing the greatness of Teemo.
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-11-04 20:50:07  

Teemo feeds more :(

6.6 / 6.0 / 7.3
5.5 / 4.7 / 7.8

Barely. But still more.
By SSJAV 2012-11-04 20:52:59  

Teemo feeds more :(

6.6 / 6.0 / 7.3
5.5 / 4.7 / 7.8

Barely. But still more.
One more death on average. Two more kills on average. That's a fair trade in my book.
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-11-04 20:58:21  
1.1 more = 2? Ok. Shyv also gets more assists (than Teemo? Uhhh)

So, yea.
 Asura.Dajociont
By Asura.Dajociont 2012-11-04 20:59:45  
teemo is clearly superior
By SSJAV 2012-11-04 21:07:12  

So, yea.
Compared Teemo to Shyvana. I posted stats that compared the two because they are on different ends. But they both offer the same thing: nothing really during the late game. You can say shyvana deals high damage late game but really most shyvana's build almost no damage items late game and she doesn't offer that high damage, and according to you, neither does Teemo. Stats show, Teemo on average does better than Shyvana, which you said offers better things than Teemo late game. And to be clear: I never said Teemo was the best ***ever. I'm saying he's not as bad as you're trying to make him out to be.
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-11-04 21:21:39  
Well, Shyv is picked for early game. She at least has a time where she's strong lol.
By SSJAV 2012-11-04 21:30:49  
Well, Shyv is picked for early game. She at least has a time where she's strong lol.
Check a couple pages back. People admitted they have problems with Teemo early game because they can't deal with the harass early game. You don't start with two Null-magic mantles. The range on blinding dart is something as well as it resets your attack timer. General Teemo build has a Malady in it it's a stable item on most Teemos.
 Asura.Dajociont
By Asura.Dajociont 2012-11-04 21:31:54  
difference between being a strong champ and people not knowing how to deal with ranged champs in lane
 Shiva.Fereydoon
サーバ: Shiva
user: Fereydoon
By Shiva.Fereydoon 2012-11-04 21:35:16  

So, yea.
Compared Teemo to Shyvana. I posted stats that compared the two because they are on different ends. But they both offer the same thing: nothing really during the late game. You can say shyvana deals high damage late game but really most shyvana's build almost no damage items late game and she doesn't offer that high damage, and according to you, neither does Teemo. Stats show, Teemo on average does better than Shyvana, which you said offers better things than Teemo late game. And to be clear: I never said Teemo was the best ***ever. I'm saying he's not as bad as you're trying to make him out to be.

While I love me some Teemo, Shyvana fairs better late game. A hard initiation/CC, fairly high AoE damage (She does not need many items to do damage, a Wits End is about it), tankiness. Teemo offers Free Wards, and a Blind.

If the stats above:

"6.6 / 6.0 / 7.3 -Teemo
5.5 / 4.7 / 7.8 -Shyvana"

Are correct. Teemo dies 1.3 more times, for 1.1 more kills. Shyv's strength is early game counter jungling/clears, and late game fights. Teemo's strengths are early game against bruisers, and against stupid people (LET'S RUN THROUGH ALL THE MUSHROOMS).

They both have a place, you send Teemo top to counter bruisers and that's about it.
By SSJAV 2012-11-04 21:36:06  
difference between being a strong champ and people not knowing how to deal with ranged champs in lane
Going back to the player, not the champion though.
 Asura.Dajociont
By Asura.Dajociont 2012-11-04 21:38:07  
good point, i probably should of said teemo players and not just teemo in my original statement that started all of this, but people would get offended either way.
By volkom 2012-11-04 21:41:43  
just added another jungler to my list~
talon >:]
By SSJAV 2012-11-04 21:43:10  
good point, i probably should of said teemo players and not just teemo in my original statement that started all of this, but people would get offended either way.
So there's absolutely nothing with Teemo. Just the people who play Teemo then.
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-11-04 21:44:06  
volkom said: »

Won't be able to jungle talon when s3 starts sadly :( a lot of my weird jungles will go poof :(
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-11-04 21:45:32  

That's saying Teemo is worth even less if players are experienced, btw.
 Cerberus.Tikal
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-11-04 21:46:14  

Won't be able to jungle talon when s3 starts sadly :( a lot of my weird jungles will go poof :(
Why's that?
By volkom 2012-11-04 21:47:26  
Cerberus.Tikal said: »

Why's that?

they changing the jungle up so its harder.

but yeah atm, i jungle talon, its fun :3
 Asura.Dajociont
By Asura.Dajociont 2012-11-04 21:47:27  
all teemos i've ever played with and went against were god awful, so to me, teemo's garbage. having played him, he's felt extremely weak, sooooo until i actually see a good teemo, that opinion won't change. low ad, poison is countered early levels easily, blind dart is too high of cooldown, which is when you can easily kill him, and shrooms aren't all that reliable in team fights. he's an easy lane to win against, and he's terrible whenever he's on my team. either i'm incredibly unlucky with randoms or everyone that plays teemo is just terrible.
 Cerberus.Tikal
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-11-04 21:48:52  
How're they changing the jungle?
By SSJAV 2012-11-04 21:51:12  
all teemos i've ever played with and went against were god awful, so to me, teemo's garbage. having played him, he's felt extremely weak, sooooo until i actually see a good teemo, that opinion won't change. low ad, poison is countered early levels easily, blind dart is too high of cooldown, which is when you can easily kill him, and shrooms aren't all that reliable in team fights. he's an easy lane to win against, and he's terrible whenever he's on my team. either i'm incredibly unlucky with randoms or everyone that plays teemo is just terrible.
You'd probably meet one if you stopped dodging them.

That's saying Teemo is worth even less if players are experienced, btw.
Or that makes Teemo a high skill cap champion like majority of the other high skill cap champions. Simple kit, high skill ceiling.
First Page 2 3 ... 327 328 329 ... 577 578 579