League of Legends
First Page 2 3 ... 324 325 326 ... 577 578 579
 Asura.Lolserj
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Andras
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-11-04 13:52:56  
Sylph.Shinobu said: »
I understand how DFG works, but pure AP burst Teemo doesn't have a good time. Not saying it would be terrible but the slot works better for other things on Teemo. Especially now. Just like lich bane, it can do wonders, but wont work as well in practice as the other items I build.

lich bane on teemo really makes no sense do to the fact that he as no real way to proc the passive

AS AP teemo doesn't work because as soon as I saw that sort of teemo come near my carry they would die

meaning you wouldn't get many poison procs off, so you need the DFG so you can quicky DFG -> Blinding Dart -> couple poison procs kill an ADC with a possible mushroom hit if you're lucky

but in that case they might just lifesteal everything back before the Poison actually kills them, and in that case I'd rather have someone like Eve or Diana assassinate an ADC
 Carbuncle.Anesthesia
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: analgesia
By Carbuncle.Anesthesia 2012-11-04 14:02:09  
Asura.Lolserj said: »
lich bane on teemo really makes no sense do to the fact that he as no real way to proc the passive

AS AP teemo doesn't work because as soon as I saw that sort of teemo come near my carry they would die

meaning you wouldn't get many poison procs off, so you need the DFG so you can quicky DFG -> Blinding Dart -> couple poison procs kill an ADC with a possible mushroom hit if you're lucky

but in that case they might just lifesteal everything back before the Poison actually kills them, and in that case I'd rather have someone like Eve or Diana assassinate an ADC

[+]
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-11-04 14:06:42  
icic
[+]
 Sylph.Shinobu
サーバ: Sylph
user: shinobu
By Sylph.Shinobu 2012-11-04 14:32:05  
I understand how DFG works, but pure AP burst Teemo doesn't have a good time. Not saying it would be terrible but the slot works better for other things on Teemo. Especially now. Just like lich bane, it can do wonders, but wont work as well in practice as the other items I build.

You see a Teemo you kill them? You play against such terrible Teemo players :\ also, good luck life stealing out of it with blind. Your counter against Teemo seems to be kill him, in that case, you can counter anyone. You seem to think I just walk face first into enemy teams. Teemo is the master Zoidberg. You can speculate all you want but I'm serious, come 1v1 me, hell if you REALLY want, you can even go anivia or lux, just not ryze or chogath and I would prefer to not deal with a Le blanc. In the end, if you just pick to directly counter me then how is that showing how hes useless? Every champ has some counters really. If you really wanna have a fun time, pick some of the more popular champs right now like oriana or kat.
 Bismarck.Misao
サーバ: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-11-04 14:34:20  
wow, so much mad in this tread
 Carbuncle.Anesthesia
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: analgesia
By Carbuncle.Anesthesia 2012-11-04 14:35:56  
'roid raging as we speak.

I've tried punching my monitor, but it only hurts my hand.
[+]
By Avitori 2012-11-04 14:40:57  

You see a Teemo you kill them? You play against such terrible Teemo players :\ also, good luck life stealing out of it with blind. Your counter against Teemo seems to be kill him, in that case, you can counter anyone. You seem to think I just walk face first into enemy teams. Teemo is the master Zoidberg. You can speculate all you want but I'm serious, come 1v1 me, hell if you REALLY want, you can even go anivia or lux, just not ryze or chogath and I would prefer to not deal with a Le blanc. In the end, if you just pick to directly counter me then how is that showing how hes useless? Every champ has some counters really. If you really wanna have a fun time, pick some of the more popular champs right now like oriana or kat.

I *** up a teemo with Kayle not too long ago, her E goes through blind.

I'll 1v1 you, i'll post the winner to shut you up.

ingame Demö
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-11-04 14:44:37  

Yes I meant lifesteal while blinded

And killing someone is a counter in a sense, especially if they don't have the mobility to get straight to a valuable target in a fight.

Olaf can just run in with ragnorak and you cant stop him
Irelia can dash to a high value target and has CC reduction which makes it difficult to peel her off of an ADC or something

teemo runs in and gets CC'd and killed
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-11-04 14:46:27  
Teemo isn't played in high stakes matches

there is a reason for it
By Avitori 2012-11-04 14:48:36  
I'm serious, come 1v1 me, hell if you REALLY wan

ill be waiting
 Odin.Minefield
サーバ: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-11-04 14:48:59  
I play Teemo when I want to *** around.

I WON'T play him if I'm playing a game to try and win.

Congratulations to anyone being good at a champion that brings nothing to a teamfight other than laying shrooms everywhere and hoping the enemy team is unfortunatestupid enough not to buy an oracle's and clear you shrooms.
By Avitori 2012-11-04 14:50:14  
Exactly
 Sylph.Shinobu
By Sylph.Shinobu 2012-11-04 14:55:49  
Okay Demo, I'll be home soon. You already have me on your list: dramignophyte
 Sylph.Shinobu
By Sylph.Shinobu 2012-11-04 15:04:56  
Also, I'm not sure why everyone is getting so hostile. I'm not looking to pick a fight on a personal level. I hate it when people at the end of game go "come 1v1 me brah" Thats not what this is about and I don't want people viewing it like I'm angry about peoples beliefs on Teemo. I'm just spreading the knowledge and the 1v1 thing is to show it since nobody seems to believe it in any way shape or form. I can post plenty of replays from Teemo games, not sure how I could share them, but I record all games.

Also, go ahead and kayle but I will say kayles a pretty harsh champ for Teemo but I beat anivia on a regular basis also and shes a super harsh lane for Teemo, but for different reasoning. Kayles entire kit is similar to Teemos in the lack of skill shot and her range being longer with the added bonus of not being effected by blind. Is it just the magic dmg that doesn't get blinded? Or is it the entire attack? I've noticed blind doesnt stop xin's 3 talon strike hits.
By Avitori 2012-11-04 15:12:01  
I'm going Ezreal, and yeah its the magic damage that can't be blinded
 Bahamut.Serj
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-11-04 15:20:33  
Also, I'm not sure why everyone is getting so hostile. I'm not looking to pick a fight on a personal level. I hate it when people at the end of game go "come 1v1 me brah" Thats not what this is about and I don't want people viewing it like I'm angry about peoples beliefs on Teemo. I'm just spreading the knowledge and the 1v1 thing is to show it since nobody seems to believe it in any way shape or form. I can post plenty of replays from Teemo games, not sure how I could share them, but I record all games.

Also, go ahead and kayle but I will say kayles a pretty harsh champ for Teemo but I beat anivia on a regular basis also and shes a super harsh lane for Teemo, but for different reasoning. Kayles entire kit is similar to Teemos in the lack of skill shot and her range being longer with the added bonus of not being effected by blind. Is it just the magic dmg that doesn't get blinded? Or is it the entire attack? I've noticed blind doesnt stop xin's 3 talon strike hits.

I *think* blind takes away the physical damage on Kayle's e but the magic and splash damage stays, but I'm not sure.

Beaten by Avitori by idk how long, watching MLG D;
By Avitori 2012-11-04 15:29:57  
How do you respond to msgs while you're playing lol
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-11-04 15:34:40  
/r yadda yadda
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-11-04 15:36:36  
/w "summoner name" if sending multiple messages
 Sylph.Shinobu
By Sylph.Shinobu 2012-11-04 15:37:29  
Oh, wait! I can't believe I didn't think of this earlier: For if someone buys an Oracles to counter my shrooms, I'll just see them and hunt them down to kill them~

See what I did there? :P
 Sylph.Shinobu
By Sylph.Shinobu 2012-11-04 15:40:48  
But, on a more serious note about it: If someone buys an oracles and starts clearing wards in any game, Teemo or not, you don't stop warding, you ward more. This is something Teemo is really great for as far as an oracles for. It messes up shroom fields but nothing stops them from hitting a shroom if its at the edge of the bush.
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-11-04 15:43:50  
Oh, wait! I can't believe I didn't think of this earlier: For if someone buys an Oracles to counter my shrooms, I'll just see them and hunt them down to kill them~

I don't see a Teemo killing a brusier easily :|
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-11-04 15:58:29  

inb4 baiting teemo into a team gank
By Avitori 2012-11-04 17:21:00  

best of 3, this was the last match

gee gee

Teemo OP :Q
 Sylph.Shinobu
By Sylph.Shinobu 2012-11-04 17:21:46  
First: you would be suprised, they hit a few in bushes while clearing and by the time you meet them they are low and I tend to place a bunch so I have good map vision, I don't actually just bum rush them.
second: It was a joke about how Teemos counter is being killed.
 Cerberus.Tikal
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-11-04 17:24:44  
Teemo is a complex champ with a massive learning curve. It's all about zoning, intuition for location, and abusing stealth.
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-11-04 17:38:58  
1v1 is so stupid. But w/e, some people think Teemo is viable, others know he isn't.

And that Ez build is terrible.
 Asura.Dajociont
user: Jamehkun
By Asura.Dajociont 2012-11-04 17:41:42  
hexdrinker on adc

*** yolo
 Ragnarok.Shadowknoll
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Shadowknoll 2012-11-04 17:46:16