users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Two-Leaf Chloris Bud
Two-Leaf Chloris Bud
 Cerberus.Alzeroth
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Alzeroth
By Cerberus.Alzeroth 2010-07-25 23:10:29  
I understand a lot of linkshells and groups will be farming Chloris for a Lacovie pop, for this so called "Goading Belt" Still saying it drops off Karkinos.. but that's a story for another time.

Short and sweet, I'll buy any Chloris Buds, tell me the time you are going with your group, I'll pay a respectable amount per bud.

Any assistance would be appreciated, wanting to get my goddamn Rhongomiant finished.

Also BoxOfGoodies is recruiting.
Check us out, www.boxofgoodiesls.webs.com.
I know I'm not loved by too many and such an *** troll, but I'm sure you'll have fun :D

Willing to pay upwards of 100-200k per bud.
Shoot me a tell or message on here if you're interested in selling.

Thanks for your time.

And to everyone here who is still curious...

[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
サーバ: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-07-25 23:18:26  
At the moment, it has no other known drops (at least according to wiki), so I doubt anyone would even bother popping this NM unless someone in their group needed it, unfortunately.

It takes a lot of work to pop this, too, so I doubt any group is going to do all that work for 200-400k (2 buds tops per kill, I think) to split howmany ways of the number of people it took to kill all the previous NMs leading up and this one itself.

Not trying to rain on your parade, but just talking realistic here. Either way, good luck.
 Cerberus.Alzeroth
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Alzeroth
By Cerberus.Alzeroth 2010-07-25 23:20:28  
Well a whole lot of people will be spawning Chloris, as stated , you need to get the key item from Chloris to pop Lacovie, who drops Goading Belt, which everyone will want.

I'm just kind of throwing this out there for the groups who are doing all that farming, and don't really care much for the Chloris Buds.

Worth a shot. :/
 Alexander.Temaruma
サーバ: Alexander
user: Temarumaz
By Alexander.Temaruma 2010-07-25 23:27:55  
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Updated the known drop list.

New adds are:

Item NM
issen hachimaki Chloris
ludic mitts Chloris

If it makes you feel better :D
 Asura.Floorboss
サーバ: Asura
user: Floorboss
By Asura.Floorboss 2010-07-25 23:28:15  
I have come to the end that since I have no friends and no ls (well i got 1 that does wed only) that I will not have this. So good luck to those who get it.