Low-man Sea Linkshell Currently Recruiting!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Shiva » Low-man Sea Linkshell currently recruiting!
Low-man Sea Linkshell currently recruiting!
 Shiva.Sharingaan
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user:
By Shiva.Sharingaan 2009-01-14 02:31:26
| Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Hello FFXIAH community,

It has come to my attention that there are a lot of well-skilled, highly coordinated players who aren't able to participate as much in scheduled events on FFXI because of real life constraints such as work or children, etc. Moreover, joining a large "conglomerate" linkshell doesn't appeal to everyone and others are simply ready to try something new and exciting.

My friends and a few well-rounded players have decided to create a Sea linkshell that caters to the needs of those who would not only like to get some great items for their jobs but who would also like to be a part of a group where each member plays a pivotal role in each successful run and is not simply a body being thrown at the monster.

As a group of 6 within the past 2 days we've done Jailer of Fortitude, Jailer of Faith and Jailer of Temperance with many more to come once we get a few more versatile players. What's more, a few of our members already have at least one or more of the Ix'Aern capes.

Jobs we're currently looking for include (but are not limited to): PLD (well-geared), BLU, DRK, SAM, MNK, RNG & COR. Having a mage job is optional, as our members each have 2 or more mage jobs themselves. Times are: Saturday/Sunday/Monday 9:30 EST (tentative and subject to change as we aim to be inclusive to people who may work late/have to put their kids to bed, etc).

Again, the goal of this linkshell is to get people the torques, capes and weapons they might want without having to be put on a long waiting list. In short, to get stuff and have fun doing it!

If interested, please send me a Private Message or respond directly to the thread. Please feel free to ask questions as I'm more than happy to answer any relevant queries. Thank you!