フォーラム » FFXIV » Suggestions » PS3 users
PS3 users
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Phoenix.Esaias
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Esaias
By Phoenix.Esaias 2010-07-23 02:03:31  
I was sad to hear the PS3 version release date will be pushed back. In an economy based game there are difficulties when coming to the party late.

Any countermeasure to compensate for lost time would be nice. I especially enjoy the event items in FFXI that make leveling, traveling, or partying easier.

Does anyone have suggestions on an event or items that may give the PS3 launch date a little push for those who were left behind?
 Quetzalcoatl.Zandra
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Zandra
By Quetzalcoatl.Zandra 2010-07-23 02:11:03  
free gil
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
サーバ: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-23 02:20:12  
A free PC with the pre-order of PS3 version so that people can enjoy it as it's meant to, not on a god damn console.

Obligatory for a PS3 thread:
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-23 02:31:18  
I smell jealous people who cant afford a console.

Anyways i doubt they will give us anything nice on the ps3. not bad waiting abit while things get balanced out you wont be missing on much... MoRe like thanking them for evading the glitches...and headaches.

I hope it runs smoothly on ps3, its gonna look beautiful.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-23 02:35:53  
Phoenix.Darki said:

Anyways i doubt they will give us anything nice on the ps3. not bad waiting abit while things get balanced out you wont be missing on much... MoRe like thanking them for evading the glitches...and headaches.

It won't. Enjoy your glitches and lag.

I own 360(paid I think $700 for it on launch day) and have the cash for a PS3, have for years just not worth wasting money on a paper weight. I smell a pregnant *** who isn't good at trolling and can't afford a pc. :(
[+]
 Phoenix.Esaias
user: Esaias
By Phoenix.Esaias 2010-07-23 02:36:38  
lol Sam!

(lie)s

Its gonna have FFXIV
By Emilrelda 2010-07-23 02:36:42  
of ffxi or ffxiv u mean?
 Fenrir.Tool
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-07-23 02:38:05  
Gilgamesh.Samuraiking said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

I own 360(paid I think $700 for it on launch day) and have the cash for a PS3, have for years just not worth wasting money on a paper weight. I smell a pregnant *** who isn't good at trolling and can't afford a pc. :(

FFS, it hasn't even been released yet. Passing judgment on what you don't know, or anyone for that matter is pretty lulzy.
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-23 02:39:20  
Fenrir.Tool said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

FFS, it hasn't even been released yet. Passing judgment on what you don't know, or anyone for that matter is pretty lulzy.

Yeah? Well, your a tool.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Drekien
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Drekien
By Lakshmi.Drekien 2010-07-23 02:39:52  
Phoenix.Darki said:

lol an xbox person is one to talk.. all my friends are xbox users and they constantly have to worry about glitches and lag online.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-23 02:40:48  
Lakshmi.Drekien said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

lol an xbox person is one to talk.. all my friends are xbox users and they constantly have to worry about glitches and lag online.

I don't play my 360 anymore, but it still works and I got my $700 worth, consoles just aren't good anymore. nice way to strawman out of the fact that PS3 still sucks. Whether other consoles suck or not doesn't matter, and pc is without a doubt the best.
[+]
 Fenrir.Tool
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-07-23 02:41:15  
I smell a fanboy.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-23 02:42:29  
Fenrir.Tool said:
I smell a fanboy.

Bad smell receptors then. Regardless of what I like or dislike doesn't validate PS3 in it's shittiness.
 Leviathan.Powerslave
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Powerslave 2010-07-23 02:44:14  
$700 bucks? I have a 360, but jeeze, I hope that ***cooks you breakfast and tells you a bedtime story before you go to sleep.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-23 02:45:12  
Leviathan.Powerslave said:
$700 bucks? I have a 360, but jeeze, I hope that ***cooks you breakfast and tells you a bedtime story before you go to sleep.

PS3 was actually same price on launch for the higher HDD version. Even though this isn't the actual point of the discussion at hand. Bunch of derailers.
 Fenrir.Tool
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-07-23 02:46:13  
Fenrir.Tool said:
I smell a fanboy.

Bad smell receptors then. Regardless of what I like or dislike doesn't validate PS3 in it's shittiness.

That's fine. I got my free online gaming, PS Home, built in wi-fi, Blu-ray player and a handful of great exclusives for $400 less than what you paid for... well, this.

[+]
 Lakshmi.Drekien
By Lakshmi.Drekien 2010-07-23 02:46:20  
lol well, I agree a PC is probably the -best- thing as far as gaming compatibility is concerned. But I'm perfectly content with my PS3 and in no way shape or form do I believe it to be shitty.
 Lakshmi.Drekien
By Lakshmi.Drekien 2010-07-23 02:47:07  
plus my shits backwards compatible so i can play FFXI on it >.>b

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Enternius
サーバ: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-07-23 02:48:33  
We get it, Arte. You don't like good games.
 Fenrir.Tool
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-07-23 02:49:15  
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Leviathan.Powerslave said:

PS3 was actually same price on launch for the higher HDD version. Even though this isn't the actual point of the discussion at hand. Bunch of derailers.

So because the apparent "useless paper weight" you wouldn't waste money on was the same price as something you did spend the money on, it's somehow justified.

Sorry just trying to work out the kinks.

Although, you're probably trolling and making ***up. I'm fairly optimistic you weren't HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE enough to admit you paid that much for it.

I kept this open for just such an occasion.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ebry
サーバ: Asura
user: Ebry
By Asura.Ebry 2010-07-23 02:50:05  
I smell a pregnant *** who isn't good at trolling and can't afford a pc. :(

I smell an ignorant jackass who needs to learn some manners. >.>
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-23 02:50:06  
Fenrir.Tool said:
Fenrir.Tool said:
I smell a fanboy.

That's fine. I got my free online gaming, PS Home, built in wi-fi, Blu-ray player and a handful of great exclusives for $400 less than what you paid for... well, this.

You didn't buy it on launch. I did. Both systems were same price and still are, they mark down when the other one does. You just bought ur next gen console late is all. The you paid less argument is null, but once again, not the point.

The RRoD argument is also moot, my 360 has been played since launched, only recently have I got bored of consoles period. It hasn't RRoD and I've heard of just as many PS3s breaking as 360s. Keep trying. :(

The main point is PC > all, which you can't argue because you would be wrong. So instead you try to strawman about 360~
[+]
 Siren.Enternius
サーバ: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-07-23 02:50:10  
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Siren.Enternius said:
We get it, Arte. You don't like good games.

Hey you guys like some similar games. :b
You're thinking of music.
 Phoenix.Darki
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-23 02:51:33  
SK was it necesary to call me pregnant ***? Are you that angry that you need to lash it out like that? You are so pathetic and you are working very well to replace korpg, the most hated poster on this forum.

I smell a raging virgin that cant afford a ps3 regardless. Anyone who can afford something doesnt talk about wasting money.

Sadly the truth hurts so you had to resort to being offensive. Nothing else you can do to comfort yourself.
[+]
 Cerberus.Excelior
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Excelior
By Cerberus.Excelior 2010-07-23 02:52:09  
Stop trolling samuraiking's posts that way he can get on with trolling everyone elses's.
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-23 02:52:18  
Asura.Ebry said:
I smell a pregnant *** who isn't good at trolling and can't afford a pc. :(

I smell an ignorant jackass who needs to learn some manners. >.>

Nice myspace angles.

Lakshmi.Drekien said:
plus my shits backwards compatible so i can play FFXI on it >.>b

They both are "backwards compatible" but both are shitty. Only half the ps2 games and half the xbox games play on them. Yall really aren't good at defending PS3 even though the argument is for PC.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7