users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Abyssea » Cruor Farming
Cruor Farming
 Bismarck.Awezomeos
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Awezomeos
By Bismarck.Awezomeos 2010-07-03 10:27:03  
So Cruor Farming with or without levelsync in the party?
just let assume you have 75 75 77 77 80 80.
Should you sync to 75? to77? or not at ll to get most Cruor?

Phoenix.Darki
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-03 10:32:50  
dont sync, mobs will get stronger as you kill them, you will get more cruor and xp as you kill.
By Rastaelvan 2010-07-03 10:38:31  
Always open the chests ... or at least try is what I learned, instant 200+ cruor <yes,please>
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-03 10:40:31  
open the chests of the mobs you kill, not the ones you see around randomly, those are mimics, bad monsters. have the mage or something open it if you have several mages so DD's can keep killing.
By Rastaelvan 2010-07-03 10:43:02  
Or sacrifice a galka to open it, both work :D
 Bismarck.Awezomeos
user: Awezomeos
By Bismarck.Awezomeos 2010-07-03 10:43:46  
Phoenix.Darki said:
dont sync, mobs will get stronger as you kill them, you will get more cruor and xp as you kill.
That is what i thought, but ppl in LS bitching about not syncing will kill there Cruor-
 Diabolos.Gira
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Cameryn
By Diabolos.Gira 2010-07-03 10:44:10  
Phoenix.Darki said:
open the chests of the mobs you kill, not the ones you see around randomly, those are mimics, bad monsters. have the mage or something open it if you have several mages so DD's can keep killing.

If you bring a SMN BST or PUP with you they can check possible-mimics. So long as they're good at their job and know how to dupe a mimic like you do in golden salvage. Although most of the chests that don't fall from mobs are mimics some are legit and have nice rewards in them.

But yes, Open all chests! Only the blue ones have ever given me exp and/or cruor. My best chest so far was a 600 cruor one I got while duo'ing PUP SAM on clionids at the base camp.

There are also repeatable quests to burn for cruor, the best one on record is the fishing one in la theine.
Bismarck.Awezomeos said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
That is what i thought, but ppl in LS bitching about not syncing will kill there Cruor-

That's idiocy. Gimping down won't help, kill fast fast FAST! Also, I've been farming cruor with an alliance of 10 or more most times. Getting 22-30 cruor per kill off of mandies in Tahrongi. Also doubles as the mobs you need to farm for Thew Bomblet. We're 2/4 on the bomblet drop so far and goin' in for moar! :P
By Rastaelvan 2010-07-03 10:47:49  
now I've had my SH for my drg for hmmm a year now (meh been too busy to farm a decent top) so I'm relying on some cruor gear, I want those pants they look mean for a decent penta-thrust.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-07-03 10:50:39  
Can get 800 cruor in chests, was a nice bonus when farming lol
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-03 10:55:02  
Bismarck.Awezomeos said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

whatever happened to level caps? you should be fine, it wont kill their cruor, if anything syncing will kill everyones cruor lol uber slow farming, if they want more cruor then tel them to level their god damned jobs.