user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-07-02 13:52:22  
Let's all move to Canada!

Siren.Miayoko
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Miayoko
By Siren.Miayoko 2010-07-02 13:52:43  
Lol I won't get started on the war because I don't entirely support it. And we are the same country that will spend millions on extra broadband internet for rural areas. But, that isn't what we are arguing about I gave him help to fight his claims on work comp. If he doesn't want to take them that is spiffy. I was just told to do what I could for my son's disability becuase he can't fight for himself being a minor and all.

If he wants to keep crying about it and not do anything that is up to him. I'm more amused with the thread. :) its a nice LS topic in mine atm haha.

EDIT: @ Darki >.> lol nobody hires pregos here either or new moms. I just stopped caring I've heard every excuse there is from jobs... xD

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Thunderz
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-07-02 13:53:47  
7 pages really 7 pages of this stuff

xD
 Bismarck.Bigheadkitty
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Bigheadkitty 2010-07-02 13:54:31  
This for the OP..granted being unemployed sucks, it happens to most of us at some point. First idea I have for you is to stop playing this game and sell your gil and your character, even 50-100 dollars is better than nothing. I didnt read all of this but if you are, I am assuming here, single and living at home, you can always try the military. It may suck at first but in the long run it will help you out with soem career training, possible college as well as a chance to explore the world if thats what suits you.
[+]
 Fairy.Spence
サーバ: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-07-02 13:54:46  
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Fairy.Spence said:
Let's all move to Canada!

That is a Russian troll! Not a Canadian troll!

Vodka, comrade?!

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 13:55:52  
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
the WIC does give a lot of different kinds of things but I wouldn't say enough. considering eggs dissapear within a week in my house <.< .. and I'm the only one who eats eggs here lol

I don't even have eggs in my house O.o

this is why your bitter! BRAH.

also, the government in PR is being an ***, it's putting higher prices on the universities here and even thinking of closing some of them, thats why theres some pretty bad riots over here involving lots of ***load of violence.

Things aren't really stable right now to be asking for a lot :/ .... and people getting fired all the time is just even worse.

We are lucky my mom runs her own buiseness and so as dad. so no one can fire them but if economy blows too bad their own work will fall apart. which has been in the last years tbh.
 Sylph.Akibakei
サーバ: Sylph
user: Akiba
By Sylph.Akibakei 2010-07-02 13:56:27  
For Darki, I have been extremely poor before. Not able to pay my bills, moving from place to place.

You know how much government money I took? 0, none. Do I blame people who do? Nope, not at all. But I got it right, fixed it and now I am somewhat succesful with a supervisor job coming for me in the next few months.

I have been poor but I would never demand that people who have a lot of money give it to me, if they want to, then fine. Choice > law.

Obama isnt a savior like you think. Just because his skin is darker than any president does not make him a God. He is still a president ruled by two ways of thinking that do nothing but hinder.
By Eirinne 2010-07-02 13:56:44  
WIC? Hand outs? Crying over the USA? Its not the USA that sucks, its the freaking losers in it who expect everything to be handed to them. Seriously. ***. Absolute ***. I have two children. TWO. I raise them alone. That's right. I work seven days a week, I afford healthcare, I am NOT on welfare. As a matter of fact, I don't receive any public assistance whatsoever and never have. I dont have any family to help me, and I fought and won an eight year battle with cancer. Hell yeah. You want to cry that life is hard? For real? Get the *** off the net and go make some use of yourself. Work is out there. If you can type you can work. Period. I found ways to make ends meet without begging and crying for the help of others or their sympathy, and not once did I whine that its all the government's fault. You just do what you have to to get by like everyone else.
Seriously.
[+]
 Siren.Miayoko
By Siren.Miayoko 2010-07-02 13:57:12  
I don't support it because its countless lives getting taken for nothing. Much like Korea and Vietnam. I DO however support the men and women of our military that give their lives for me to say what I want when I want where I want.

Being a former military wife I know what can happen and seen people loose their wife/husband/son/daughter...so on so fourth.

It is much more complicated than just 'ohaigaiz'

but lulz at the Texas...
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 13:58:02  
Siren.Miayoko said:
Lol I won't get started on the war because I don't entirely support it. And we are the same country that will spend millions on extra broadband internet for rural areas. But, that isn't what we are arguing about I gave him help to fight his claims on work comp. If he doesn't want to take them that is spiffy. I was just told to do what I could for my son's disability becuase he can't fight for himself being a minor and all.

If he wants to keep crying about it and not do anything that is up to him. I'm more amused with the thread. :) its a nice LS topic in mine atm haha.

EDIT: @ Darki >.> lol nobody hires pregos here either or new moms. I just stopped caring I've heard every excuse there is from jobs... xD

yeah, my mom told me not to worry about it but i still do :/ ... she wants me to go back to college and finish up, i told her after i am better i will get a part time job and go study so i can help her, she says if i dont study she will kick me out that she doesnt want me to work but to study so i have better future for us. :/ ... it makes me sad when she says this i really want to help her.
 Siren.Androgyne
user: VaguStae
By Siren.Androgyne 2010-07-02 13:59:03  
Ramuh.Thunderz said:
7 pages really 7 pages of this stuff

xD
7 pages of lolQQ ftw.

EDIT: omg hi Mia
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 14:00:04  
Sylph.Akibakei said:
For Darki, I have been extremely poor before. Not able to pay my bills, moving from place to place.

You know how much government money I took? 0, none. Do I blame people who do? Nope, not at all. But I got it right, fixed it and now I am somewhat succesful with a supervisor job coming for me in the next few months.

I have been poor but I would never demand that people who have a lot of money give it to me, if they want to, then fine. Choice > law.

Obama isnt a savior like you think. Just because his skin is darker than any president does not make him a God. He is still a president ruled by two ways of thinking that do nothing but hinder.

what does his skin have to do with anything? my god even mentioning it prooves people actually still care about that... oh right it's america, i forgot how high racism is over there.

I'm not sure why you didn't get any money while being poor, but some people shouldn't have to suffer hunger simply because others 'work for their ***' and don't feel like helping a stranger.
 Siren.Miayoko
By Siren.Miayoko 2010-07-02 14:02:14  
@ Andy ohaithar~

[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Sylph.Akibakei
By Sylph.Akibakei 2010-07-02 14:02:44  
Phoenix.Darki said:
Sylph.Akibakei said:

what does his skin have to do with anything? my god even mentioning it prooves people actually still care about that... oh right it's america, i forgot how high racism is over there.

I'm not sure why you didn't get any money while being poor, but some people shouldn't have to suffer hunger simply because others 'work for their ***' and don't feel like helping a stranger.

Facts are facts. Minorities think that Obama is a savior for their races because he can relate to them because "he is one of me, ya know." It's not that way. Obama is a good guy, but he will still be hindered my bickering congressmen, partisanship, and old balding guys with money.

Edit:

You can tell YOU think that by trying to say Obama should give you money, food, housing, etc when these laws have been in existence for years.
 Titan.Shigtah
サーバ: Titan
user: Shigtah
By Titan.Shigtah 2010-07-02 14:03:15  
[/quote] no, i wanted to know why his health care plan sucked from your point of view, maybe it had something I missed. I wasn't going to enter a /raging discussion about it. and also, forgive me but your being selfish trash if you think your the only one who deserves a health care plan simply because you work, yeah sure, alot of lazy *** out theere will benefit from this, but also alot of people who actually can't afford a better health care plan. I had a health care plan already, private, but it got declined as soon as I got pregnant, it didn't cover any of the expenses of my pregnancy, thank *** for the government's health care plan I get to get most of my pregnancy bills paid. and I had to wait several months to get the plan too, if obama's plan was already up I would've had my bills paid already and didn't have to wait. so your just being selfish trash and thinking like 'ohhh it's all for lazy people who don't want to work for a better healthcare plan' to be honest, people who actually NEED it can benefit from this, and in my opinion health should be free . It's health dude, it's life. don't be so selfish with other people. [/quote]

Perfect example of Liberal hipocracy lmao. "Don't be selfish with other people", so your going to pay for tuition, force people to dedicate 1/2 there lives or more to studying medicine, increase there paperwork & work load to fix your sorry *** when ever you need it for free & then turn around with the ability to sue those same people if they make any kind of mistake? This is such a bad joke. Health Care is a privilege not a right & you should be damn grateful that there's even 1 person capable of fixing you on this planet. Had a friend attempt suicide going through med school because of the pressure & difficulty. Your liberal lazy *** doesn't deserve to have an opinion on the matter.
[+]
 Bismarck.Bigheadkitty
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Bigheadkitty 2010-07-02 14:03:18  
College graduates will earn over a million dollars more in life than those who do not. Nice commercial but not really specialized feilds can far outearn but common feilds may yeild little to no real advantages. By the time you repay student loans, interest etc it is possible that you may not even see a return on the college investment for 15-20 years. Just depends what degree you persue.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 14:03:46  
Eirinne said:
WIC? Hand outs? Crying over the USA? Its not the USA that sucks, its the freaking losers in it who expect everything to be handed to them. Seriously. ***. Absolute ***. I have two children. TWO. I raise them alone. That's right. I work seven days a week, I afford healthcare, I am NOT on welfare. As a matter of fact, I don't receive any public assistance whatsoever and never have. I dont have any family to help me, and I fought and won an eight year battle with cancer. Hell yeah. You want to cry that life is hard? For real? Get the *** off the net and go make some use of yourself. Work is out there. If you can type you can work. Period. I found ways to make ends meet without begging and crying for the help of others or their sympathy, and not once did I whine that its all the government's fault. You just do what you have to to get by like everyone else.
Seriously.

You have it all wrong. :/

I do agree lazy people should get on their *** and not work, infact lazy people are so smart they can somehow get money off the government and screw over the people who ACTUALLY do need it.

this is what we're missing here... these lazy people, yep yep. they steal muh eggs.
 Siren.Miayoko
By Siren.Miayoko 2010-07-02 14:04:09  
No. We don't need more troops, but they will do what they want. I like my freedom of speech regardless of how it is obtained war or not.

That I will agree with and us leaving won't stop their violence. That area has been killing eachother since biblical times leave them to their own bs =|

inafter TeamAmerica.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 14:06:15  
Sylph.Akibakei said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Sylph.Akibakei said:

Facts are facts. Minorities think that Obama is a savior for their races because he can relate to them because "he is one of me, ya know." It's not that way. Obama is a good guy, but he will still be hindered my bickering congressmen, partisanship, and old balding guys with money.

Edit:

You can tell YOU think that by trying to say Obama should give you money, food, housing, etc when these laws have been in existence for years.

yes they have been in existance for years, but thing is they are not properly distributed :/ people who actually need it sometimes don't get it, and people who can get on their *** and work just live off these kind of things.

every system will always fail somehow, always. I mean if these lazy people are smart enough to somehow get help from the government they should also be smart enough to work... I am talking lazy people.

:/ ... because some people could actually use this kind of help and don't get it.

edit: ah yes i agree people do think he is the saviour of races simply because he won even though he's black. it shows how much ignorance people still have.
 Ramuh.Thunderz
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-07-02 14:06:34  
Judge a society on how they treat their weakest some people are fortunate enough to have what they have but there will be poor people and you need to take care of them.

Also, you need to understand that this could happen to anyone, suddenly end up laid off and in a bad economy. Finding a job taking way longer then usual and your stretching every dollar to pay your bills. If the government doesn't help its citizen in need then wtf is point of having one
 Sylph.Akibakei
By Sylph.Akibakei 2010-07-02 14:07:59  
Ramuh.Thunderz said:
Judge a society on how they treat their weakest some people are fortunate enough to have what they have but there will be poor people and you need to take care of them.

Also, you need to understand that this could happen to anyone, suddenly end up laid off and in a bad economy. Finding a job taking way longer then usual and your stretching every dollar to pay your bills. If the government doesn't help its citizen in need then wtf is point of having one

Hush Canadian. Someone who loses a Job is the first in line to get benefits. Your points are here after invalid.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Miayoko
By Siren.Miayoko 2010-07-02 14:08:31  
Comeon kids...we need to keep this going to NINE PAGES

Edit: Eh, Im not gonna argue I'm too worn out from being a good little girl and cleaning the house this morning and doing things with my kid :P that and your right.

Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 14:09:12  
Titan.Shigtah said:

Perfect example of Liberal hipocracy lmao. "Don't be selfish with other people", so your going to pay for tuition, force people to dedicate 1/2 there lives or more to studying medicine, increase there paperwork & work load to fix your sorry *** when ever you need it for free & then turn around with the ability to sue those same people if they make any kind of mistake? This is such a bad joke. Health Care is a privilege not a right & you should be damn grateful that there's even 1 person capable of fixing you on this planet. Had a friend attempt suicide going through med school because of the pressure & difficulty. Your liberal lazy *** doesn't deserve to have an opinion on the matter.

You seriously need to go *** yourself, you have it all wrong and I already explained my points, before responding go read up what I have already said.

and I'm not a liberal lazy *** LOL. I repeat myself: Your judgement based on YOUR ignorance over my life, amaizes me and will continue to amaize me simply because I wont clarify how I've had my life handed out for myself, to you.

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-02 14:10:44  
Phoenix.Darki said:
Titan.Shigtah said:

You seriously need to go *** yourself, you have it all wrong and I already explained my points, before responding go read up what I have already said.

and I'm not a liberal lazy *** LOL. I repeat myself: Your judgement based on YOUR ignorance over my life, amaizes me and will continue to amaize me simply because I wont clarify how I've had my life handed out for myself, to you.
Darki, why do I always see you getting into fights.
It makes me sad.
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 42 43 44