Chloris & The Two-Leaf Chloris Bud.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Chloris & the Two-Leaf Chloris Bud.
Chloris & the Two-Leaf Chloris Bud.
First Page 2
 Cerberus.Alzeroth
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Alzeroth
By Cerberus.Alzeroth 2010-06-29 10:14:39  
Some unfortunate and annoying information has allowed me to realize that, wooo *** this game , yeah im QQ'ing.
Anyways.
The requirements for chloris and his awesome little bud, is the 2 pop items from the Sandworm NM, and Mandragora NM.
Followed by spawning Chloris, blah blah blah.
Anyways I'm looking for a linkshell on Cerberus dedicated to getting me 50 Two-Leaf Chloris Buds so I can finish my Rhongomiant.
Willing to pay 100,000 per Chloris Bud, then a bonus of 5,000,000g when the weapon is finished. If you feel the need to negotiate a higher price, we can work things out I'm sure.
If there is a linkshell interested, please send me a message on the game, or inbox me here.
[+]
 Phoenix.Asharah
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Asharah
By Phoenix.Asharah 2010-06-29 10:25:54  
D: So this damn stupid item i need 100 of (yes 100 ;;) requires 2 other nm?!?

WooHoo!! /wrist

Which NMs would they be the wiki and such still hasnt updated and im pretty eager to get on with it @.@;.

EDIT: Uhh lemme be specific. Which zones? D: i can look from there when get home but yeah leads would be helpful @.@;.
 Ragnarok.Yokyumosheemo
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: shimey
By Ragnarok.Yokyumosheemo 2010-06-29 10:31:29  
Screw you SE... I need 50 of these for mine ... Verethrangna

I didnt know these weapons were going to be mythic quest round 2... Geez...

I am going to assume all this happens in the Canyon....Hmmm ... Guess I wont accept the trial but try to collect and see how it goes before I figure out what path to do.
 Cerberus.Alzeroth
By Cerberus.Alzeroth 2010-06-29 10:35:08  
Phoenix.Asharah said:
D: So this damn stupid item i need 100 of (yes 100 ;;) requires 2 other nm?!? WooHoo!! /wrist Which NMs would they be the wiki and such still hasnt updated and im pretty eager to get on with it @.@;. EDIT: Uhh lemme be specific. Which zones? D: i can look from there when get home but yeah leads would be helpful @.@;.

Abbysea-Tahrongi Canyon.
It's a massive sandworm NM by the name of Minhocoa, you'll get a chipped sandowrm fang from him or whatever.
Then Gancanagh who drops the over grown mandragora bud. He is spawned by trading Alkaline Humus to the ??? by I-8. These drop off of the Black mandies by it. Key item from him is Acidic Humus
Use them both to spawn Chloris, his pop is by all the Adamantoise mobs.
 Gilgamesh.Tirantus
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Tirantus
By Gilgamesh.Tirantus 2010-06-29 11:11:56  
Damn....I need 50 of them as well. At this point I'm hoping for a small mercy that it drops like 4-5 of these things per kill. But far from expecting SE to be that nice.
 Shiva.Lorielain
サーバ: Shiva
user: Atrithk
By Shiva.Lorielain 2010-06-29 11:17:23  
Also, for that extra dose of trolling you know SE loves to use SO well... Neither of the pop items are 100%. They didn't drop when we had a TH4 THF after 3 times popping the mandy NM.
The Two-leaf Chloris Bud isn't 100% either.
Enjoy ;)
 Cerberus.Alzeroth
By Cerberus.Alzeroth 2010-06-29 11:17:56  
There's a chance it can drop 1-2 of them per kill.
It's like the T3 vnm drops for other trials.
Except way more ridiculous.
But I couldn't expect anything less from SE.
 Ramuh.Krizz
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-06-29 11:38:42  
Pretty sure TH wouldn't affect a key item drop.
 Cerberus.Alzeroth
By Cerberus.Alzeroth 2010-06-29 11:42:04  
Ramuh.Krizz said:

It's not a key item drop, I worded it as in like it's the "key" item to spawning the NM.
 Shiva.Lorielain
By Shiva.Lorielain 2010-06-29 11:42:28  
Ramuh.Krizz said:
No, the pop item from the other Mandy you need a pop item for.
To pop Chloris, you need a drop from the sandworm and a mandy NM. I saw it die three times and we only got a single bomblet and a single acidic humus.
 Fairy.Basilo
サーバ: Fairy
user: Basilo
By Fairy.Basilo 2010-06-29 11:43:59  
Ramuh.Krizz said:

Its not a key item im sure much like carabosse's gem which has a pic in another thread of 2 dropping 1 one pool. There shouldnt be any reason th DOESNT help if anything I think although I know you know alot more about this Abyssea atm Krizz. Its ex only much like lufet salt not too dissimmilar from tier3 znm drops where you can get 2 pairs of enkidu drop but of course theyre rare too.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-06-29 11:54:17  
Quote:
A ??? requiring key items, overgrown mandragora flower and chipped sandworm tooth is at (F-5).

But I'm double checking now.
 Shiva.Lorielain
By Shiva.Lorielain 2010-06-29 11:56:09  
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Quote:
A ??? requiring key items, overgrown mandragora flower and chipped sandworm tooth is at (F-5).

But I'm double checking now.
Oh. Well, that would explain why I didn't see it; never dropped for me at least.
Ninja edit: Perhaps YOU need to pop it for the key item to drop to you?
 Phoenix.Smileybone
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Smileybone 2010-06-29 11:58:23  
I keep thinking the title says "Clitoris & the Two-Leaf Chloris Bud".
[+]
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-06-29 12:01:45  
http://www.downrightfiercels.org/patches/keyitems/
Page 53 lists the particular key items in question. I didn't feel like looking for a text list of all the key items.

Current theory is that PT lead or popper is the only one that can get the key item drop. More testing is being done.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-06-29 12:22:13  
Phoenix.Smileybone said:
I keep thinking the title says "Clitoris & the Two-Leaf Chloris Bud".
I made the same remark on a previous thread about the same thing.
People are all about getting 50+ clits now.
Alzeroth is determined to be the clit commander I say.
 Cerberus.Alzeroth
By Cerberus.Alzeroth 2010-07-04 17:30:21  
So has anyone been able to confirm a Two-Leaf Chloris Bud drop? Or figure out who this Chloris *** is.
 Ragnarok.Tuvae
user: Tuvae
By Ragnarok.Tuvae 2010-07-04 18:08:09  
Wait wait. So, mandy NM drops pop item for this, worm NM also drop pop item, and you need both items to pop the Chloris... So 50 mandys, 50 worms, = 50 Chloris... thats alot of NM killing :S
 Cerberus.Alzeroth
By Cerberus.Alzeroth 2010-07-04 18:21:36  
Actually, I think this thing is the same as Carabosse Gem or whatever.
We need to get the pop items from every NM in the zone. and then spawn Chloris.

Cerberus.Vedder
user: Vedder
By Cerberus.Vedder 2010-07-04 18:39:48  
Cerberus.Alzeroth said:
Actually, I think this thing is the same as Carabosse Gem or whatever.
We need to get the pop items from every NM in the zone. and then spawn Chloris.

Welcome to FFXI.
[+]
 Valefor.Madranta
サーバ: Valefor
user: Madranta
By Valefor.Madranta 2010-07-04 20:05:01  
I figured this item would be hard to get.... but considering a lot of people are going to be wanting 50+ of them I didn't expect it to be this hard. An LS would need to farm just these NMs for months using all their limited Abyssea time just to get all their dedicated members the items they want. And that's not even considering the Carabosse's Gems in La Theine and I'm sure there is an equivalent item in Konschtat.

Oh and let's not forget that SE has said these weapons will be further augmentable in future patches so who knows what we'll have to do for those Trials.
 Ragnarok.Tuvae
By Ragnarok.Tuvae 2010-07-05 04:51:40  
/wrist
/otherwrist
 Ragnarok.Flippant
user: Enceladus
By Ragnarok.Flippant 2010-07-05 08:59:59  
Ragnarok.Tuvae said:
Wait wait. So, mandy NM drops pop item for this, worm NM also drop pop item, and you need both items to pop the Chloris... So 50 mandys, 50 worms, = 50 Chloris... thats alot of NM killing :S

It's actually a lot worse than this, assuming the information about Sodden Sandworm Husk coming from Minhocao is true (I never saw it reported, but it's posted on the Tahrongi BG thread). It'd mean the Chipped Sandworm Tooth comes from Glavoid, which [likely] takes another four NM key items just to pop it.

If it is true, though, it'd make Chloris the hardest one to get; if not, then it's on level with Carabosse and easier than Glavoid, Kulkan-whatever, and Briareus (Fistule in Konschtat is a roaming NM, no triggers needed, making it the "easiest" to claim, but so far appears to be the most difficult to kill). But I get the feeling it's bad information. Anyone have link to a report of Minhocao "dropping" one or the other?

Anyway, these are like the new relics, or rather eventually will be, so 10mil is rather cheap. Just the first two stages of Yoichinoyumi is nearly 30mil, and it's not even a decent weapon by that stage. Even if the Chipped Tooth comes from Minhocao, you're asking for a linkshell to dedicate all their Abyssea stones for around 50 weeks pending on key item and Chloris Bud drop rate for only 10mil total. If it doesn't, you're probably looking closer to 200 weeks. You might want to be a little more realistic if you want them that bad.
 Ragnarok.Tuvae
By Ragnarok.Tuvae 2010-07-05 09:22:37  
Guess im stuck with a regular looking Lance model weapon... -_-
 Fairy.Basilo
サーバ: Fairy
user: Basilo
By Fairy.Basilo 2010-07-05 10:00:45  
Ragnarok.Flippant said:
Ragnarok.Tuvae said:
It's actually a lot worse than this, assuming the information about Sodden Sandworm Husk coming from Minhocao is true (I never saw it reported, but it's posted on the Tahrongi BG thread). It'd mean the Chipped Sandworm Tooth comes from Glavoid, which [likely] takes another four NM key items just to pop it. If it is true, though, it'd make Chloris the hardest one to get; if not, then it's on level with Carabosse and easier than Glavoid, Kulkan-whatever, and Briareus (Fistule in Konschtat is a roaming NM, no triggers needed, making it the "easiest" to claim, but so far appears to be the most difficult to kill). But I get the feeling it's bad information. Anyone have link to a report of Minhocao "dropping" one or the other? Anyway, these are like the new relics, or rather eventually will be, so 10mil is rather cheap. Just the first two stages of Yoichinoyumi is nearly 30mil, and it's not even a decent weapon by that stage. Even if the Chipped Tooth comes from Minhocao, you're asking for a linkshell to dedicate all their Abyssea stones for around 50 weeks pending on key item and Chloris Bud drop rate for only 10mil total. If it doesn't, you're probably looking closer to 200 weeks. You might want to be a little more realistic if you want them that bad.

Agreed, lol @ 10mil, the ammount is nothing to scoff at 10mil is hard work for some to make but 10mil for 50 buds considering we have a rough idea of the time involved now is rather low lol.
 Cerberus.Alzeroth
By Cerberus.Alzeroth 2010-07-05 10:24:45  
Fairy.Basilo said:
Ragnarok.Flippant said:
Ragnarok.Tuvae said:
It's actually a lot worse than this, assuming the information about Sodden Sandworm Husk coming from Minhocao is true (I never saw it reported, but it's posted on the Tahrongi BG thread). It'd mean the Chipped Sandworm Tooth comes from Glavoid, which [likely] takes another four NM key items just to pop it. If it is true, though, it'd make Chloris the hardest one to get; if not, then it's on level with Carabosse and easier than Glavoid, Kulkan-whatever, and Briareus (Fistule in Konschtat is a roaming NM, no triggers needed, making it the "easiest" to claim, but so far appears to be the most difficult to kill). But I get the feeling it's bad information. Anyone have link to a report of Minhocao "dropping" one or the other? Anyway, these are like the new relics, or rather eventually will be, so 10mil is rather cheap. Just the first two stages of Yoichinoyumi is nearly 30mil, and it's not even a decent weapon by that stage. Even if the Chipped Tooth comes from Minhocao, you're asking for a linkshell to dedicate all their Abyssea stones for around 50 weeks pending on key item and Chloris Bud drop rate for only 10mil total. If it doesn't, you're probably looking closer to 200 weeks. You might want to be a little more realistic if you want them that bad.
Agreed, lol @ 10mil, the ammount is nothing to scoff at 10mil is hard work for some to make but 10mil for 50 buds considering we have a rough idea of the time involved now is rather low lol.

Guess I'll just be finishing my relic then, because by next update Oathkeepers will be null seeing as how no one will be finishing an empyreal. wooo.
 Gilgamesh.Funsam
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: funsam
By Gilgamesh.Funsam 2010-07-05 11:30:57  
Ragnarok.Tuvae said:

from what i understand this mobs can drop multi a kill.

also ancient abyssite probably have a roll to play making them appear in chest or even increase drop rate/quantity dropped. atm too early to tell & the leveling to 80 means everyone full attention only just coming to this, so only time will tell. who knows next update s/e might even let u buy these with cruons. i wouldn't rule anything out at this stage.
 Valefor.Madranta
user: Madranta
By Valefor.Madranta 2010-07-08 08:45:37  
Quote:
to get those key items to drop, you need to RAGE the mob. To RAGE the mob you gotta attack using their weakness and when you are successful a ! will appear on top of mob, at that time you gotta kill mob. I'm not sure if once you kill it on RAGE mode its 100% drop of key item or not to whoever pop the NM. Also I'm hoping, cause I'm not sure I'm going to what I have gather in my server from different players, that those temp key items stay with you until you use them and don't go away once you zone out of zone.

This is in regards to the key items that Minhocao and Gancanagh drop. It sound like it may not be too hard to get the key items off them, you just need to know how to get them to rage right before you kill them. One of the NPCs in Abyssea said something about each monster in Abyssea having a weakness to either Physical WSs, Magical WSs or Magic damage iirc. He also said they gain resistance to it after repeatedly being hit by that type and can even change the type of damage they are weak to. I imagine this has something to do with making them rage.
 Valefor.Swisha
user: lavizzle
By Valefor.Swisha 2010-07-08 09:06:09  
Meh, I aint trippin, this game is about grindin, and if thats what it takes to get my oathkeeper upgraded, then god dammit Im gonna upgrade my Oathkeeper.... and maybe sell my soul to get my buds...
First Page 2