Has Anyone Made Or Found An Abyssa Guide?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Abyssea » Has anyone made or found an Abyssa guide?
Has anyone made or found an Abyssa guide?
 Diabolos.Gira
サーバ: Diabolos
Game: FFXI
user: Cameryn
By Diabolos.Gira 2010-06-24 20:47:06  
Just wondering if anyone has an abyssa strategy layout or basic walk through. I haven't tried it out yet but I really want to, but would like a general idea of where to go to do some easy quests and kill a few things that won't rape me in 10 seconds. And Since there's such a pesky time limit, the more I can find out the better.

I figured I'd level some jobs to 80 first until the zones were figured out but I already have my two favorite jobs done and can't find an "Abyssa for dummies" thing.
 Alexander.Carrelo
サーバ: Alexander
user: Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2010-06-24 20:52:51  
If you scroll past the complaining, this has a lot of nice info.^^
 Asura.Serano
サーバ: Asura
user: Serano
By Asura.Serano 2010-06-24 20:54:15  
Diabolos.Gira said:
Just wondering if anyone has an abyssea strategy layout or basic walk through. I haven't tried it out yet but I really want to, but would like a general idea of where to go to do some easy quests and kill a few things that won't rape me in 10 seconds. And Since there's such a pesky time limit, the more I can find out the better. I figured I'd level some jobs to 80 first until the zones were figured out but I already have my two favorite jobs done and can't find an "Abyssea for dummies" thing.

Fixed ,
And no i have yet to find one
 Phoenix.Darki
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-24 20:57:48  
I'm still waiting~
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2010-06-24 21:00:19  
Check Carello's link, you know, the thread called Abyssea... Krizz has compiled a bunch of good info. Too soon for there to be any real detailed guide, just go and explore, kill stuff and have a look around. The NPC will only store 1 and a half hours of stones for you, so you may as well use them where you can and save up some cruor for when someone works out the best way to spend it.
 Asura.Serano
サーバ: Asura
user: Serano
By Asura.Serano 2010-06-24 21:03:05  
Odin.Blazza said:
Check Carello's link, you know, the thread called Abyssea... Krizz has compiled a bunch of good info. Too soon for there to be any real detailed guide, just go and explore, kill stuff and have a look around. The NPC will only store 1 and a half hours of stones for you, so you may as well use them where you can and save up some cruor for when someone works out the best way to spend it.

OMFG NO WAI I MEAN LIKE OMG I LIKE OMG I LIKE CANT SAY LIKE ANYTHING BUT LIKE OMG!
 Ragnarok.Anye
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2010-06-24 21:19:03  
I'm going to close this, and sticky the other thread, if that's okay? If not, just PM me.