言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Quitting FFXI!
Quitting FFXI!
By Ryuke 2010-07-01 06:51:43  
Nabis said:
haha u quit FFXI and ur GF is going to cheat on u and suck some other guy's ****. GL getting all ur stuf bk after u try getting bk in the game

Lol state of this F**kn mug, But i feel sorry for it tbh. It gets it's kicks from doing this sort of crap.

Anyway, good luck and enjoy your trip man.
By Nabis 2010-07-01 08:47:34  
Leviathan.Powerslave said:
Fenrir.Mankey said:
Lakshmi.Jaguarx said:
Siren.Maximillion said:
Nabis said:
haha u quit FFXI and ur GF is going to cheat on u and suck some other guy's ****. GL getting all ur stuf bk after u try getting bk in the game
Do you have down syndrome? Kindly *** off.
Nabis is as good at Trolling as he is at playing this game. Nabis, don't you have another 3 hit tp build thread to get to? Heard they added a bunch of -acc gear with this update! Go make it happen!
well *** played sir lmao
The funny, or sad part actually is that he's not actually trolling..he's serious. We used to be in Xbox chat with him most days we played, and he spent a good two days trying to lecture us on why his idea was legit (as a 39 sam lolz).

must be nice to have "friends" who talk ***behind your back. Have u finished cop yet noob. I bet not havent seen u in sea yet. Oh and will says he will not let u join again even if u do get it. idk how u couldnt get your friends to do it for u, (check his page "BBF") but they did it for me {Burn} two faced ***. Told me u hate will but then wanted to join his shell and acted all freindly with him. Then when he told u, u wont be getting points till u get sea u got mad and acted like u hate him again. Get off your high horse. U cant even solo bune on your lolrdm.
[+]
By Nabis 2010-07-01 08:49:26  
Leviathan.Jekyll said:
That doesn't look like Nabis... it has no brain eating hat. But I can totally imagine it saying "3 hit tp build, hurr hurr"

And to u i have goten enough tells that it would work but isnt somthing people would go doing because it would decreas overall dmg. *** off jekk
[+]
 Siren.Maximillion
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: mozart
By Siren.Maximillion 2010-07-01 09:42:50  
Siren.Dekoda said:
Wow, Max. Way to let me know :(

Was nice meeting you, have fun in the real world ^^

lol, Dek. I haven't played for about like 2-3 months now though. If you can somehow play on 360, send me a message, I'll send you my details. I still haven't cancelled my subscription for FFXI so I gotta' do all that crap.

Also
Cerberus.Kiori said:
i smell a scam comming on. if you're selling your account, sell to RMT who will sell it on ebay or something. I rather not risk having you come back and tell SE that i stole you account. and be out money and a character AND my account.

/facepalm
 Siren.Kuz
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2010-07-01 09:49:42  
Later Max
 Leviathan.Jekyll
サーバ: Leviathan
user: surfjam04
By Leviathan.Jekyll 2010-07-01 09:57:26  
@Nabis: I wouldn't talk ***about who has completed/has not completed CoP, considering we were the ones that took you through it.

@OG Poster: Best of luck to you, don't listen to Nabis (which I'm sure you didn't), considering he has a pregnant "girlfriend", is ~20 years of age, unemployed, not in school, and currently lives @ home with his mother. But in the big picture I guess his life isn't that bad, he still has his hat.
[+]
 Siren.Maximillion
By Siren.Maximillion 2010-07-01 10:02:54  
Leviathan.Jekyll said:
@Nabis: I wouldn't talk ***about who has completed/has not completed CoP, considering we were the ones that took you through it.

@OG Poster: Best of luck to you, don't listen to Nabis (which I'm sure you didn't), considering he has a pregnant "girlfriend", is ~20 years of age, unemployed, not in school, and currently lives @ home with his mother. But in the big picture I guess his life isn't that bad, he still has his hat.

Yeah, no, I've met retards like him before. It's sort of best to avoid any sort of contact with them.
[+]
 Leviathan.Jekyll
By Leviathan.Jekyll 2010-07-01 10:04:47  
Speaking to Nabis is scientifically proven to lower your IQ by at least 50%.
[+]
By Nabis 2010-07-01 10:11:43  
Leviathan.Jekyll said:
@Nabis: I wouldn't talk ***about who has completed/has not completed CoP, considering we were the ones that took you through it. @OG Poster: Best of luck to you, don't listen to Nabis (which I'm sure you didn't), considering he has a pregnant "girlfriend", is ~20 years of age, unemployed, not in school, and currently lives @ home with his mother. But in the big picture I guess his life isn't that bad, he still has his hat.

y dont u go bend over and go do what your GF wants u to do again.
i wonder who gets *** in your relationship most likely u do with a *** stand up for yourslef!!!
[+]
 Caitsith.Killyourlover
サーバ: Caitsith
By Caitsith.Killyourlover 2010-07-01 10:14:19  
Just an fyi...if you give it to someone on xbox, your character is connected to your gamertag, and cannot be unconnected. My best friend forgot his gamertag info, and cannot play on xbox. He's a pc player, but started on my xbox. So, if I were you, I'd give it to someone on a different system.
By Nabis 2010-07-01 10:16:30  
Leviathan.Jekyll said:
@Nabis: I wouldn't talk ***about who has completed/has not completed CoP, considering we were the ones that took you through it. @OG Poster: Best of luck to you, don't listen to Nabis (which I'm sure you didn't), considering he has a pregnant "girlfriend", is ~20 years of age, unemployed, not in school, and currently lives @ home with his mother. But in the big picture I guess his life isn't that bad, he still has his hat.

oh yea and i do work now *** got the gov to give me your hard earned taxes to pay for my security license ty :)
[+]
By Nabis 2010-07-01 10:20:05  
Nabis said:
Leviathan.Jekyll said:
y dont u go bend over and go do what your GF wants u to do again. i wonder who gets *** in your relationship most likely u do with a *** stand up for yourslef!!!

That would explain why u defend powerslave, your a *** and like it up the ***.
[+]
 Sylph.Rawkhawk
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Rawkhawk 2010-07-01 10:20:36  
Nabis said:
oh yea and i do work now *** got the gov to give me your hard earned taxes to pay for my security license ty :)

Security eh?

[+]
By Nabis 2010-07-01 10:21:53  
Sylph.Rawkhawk said:
Nabis said:
Security eh?

dont get mad cause i get paid to do nothing it comes with the job.
 Asura.Funkatron
サーバ: Asura
user: Funkatron
By Asura.Funkatron 2010-07-01 10:24:13  
Nabis said:
Leviathan.Jekyll said:

Lol security. Watch out for this gangsta in your malls, he's gonna be a pepper spray carrying rent-a-cop.
By Nabis 2010-07-01 10:26:52  

HAHA *** give me your gillzzz
[+]
 Asura.Funkatron
user: Funkatron
By Asura.Funkatron 2010-07-01 10:30:26  
Boo this man! BOO HIM!
 Siren.Maximillion
By Siren.Maximillion 2010-07-01 11:45:10  
Caitsith.Killyourlover said:
Just an fyi...if you give it to someone on xbox, your character is connected to your gamertag, and cannot be unconnected. My best friend forgot his gamertag info, and cannot play on xbox. He's a pc player, but started on my xbox. So, if I were you, I'd give it to someone on a different system.

You can unlink your gamertag from the playonline I.D. Which is what I did, so I think anyone can play it on system right? Or only 360?
 Asura.Rinkydink
user: rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-07-01 11:49:13  
Siren.Maximillion said:
Caitsith.Killyourlover said:

You can unlink your gamertag from the playonline I.D. Which is what I did, so I think anyone can play it on system right? Or only 360?
even if your account is connected to an xbox live account u can play it on any console.. i have it on the PC and xbox and can play on either system if i wanted.
 Leviathan.Powerslave
By Leviathan.Powerslave 2010-07-01 12:40:35  
lolol, Nabis. They were more than willing to help me, but I had school 4 days a week, as soon as I got out of school I went to work, when I wasn't working I was writing papers, and when I wasn't doing any of the aforementioned I was out with friends or family. I didn't have the time to join a static, unlike yourself, since you proudly boast that you've stayed in parties for 72 hours before, or that you've fished in kuftal tunnel straight without sleeping for days. Also, lol at you living with your mom still and being a security guard at your age, you've gone far in life.

Back on topic, OP, if you unlink your tag, your friend should be able to play it on 360 once they re-link it to their gamertag. If they play on PC, you wouldn't even need to unlink your tag.
[+]
 Asura.Serano
user: Serano
By Asura.Serano 2010-07-01 12:42:08  
BYE NOW
 Leviathan.Powerslave
By Leviathan.Powerslave 2010-07-01 12:44:22  
Oh and by the way, what makes you think I want to join Wills ls? The only reason I wanted to join in the first place was cause Jekyll and Simply were in it, but they moved on to Snowls, a much better linkshell, which left Will crying. I joined a different ls, in which a majority of the members don't *** about how the leader has become such a *** and a *** as of late.
 Leviathan.Aneu
user: Luz
By Leviathan.Aneu 2010-07-01 13:05:05  
I'm bored sooooooo......

Wtf do you mean as of late? Maybe everyone starting feeling bad for Will when I started loldrama in his recruiting thread... but as of late? He has been for a while :D You should see the way Will edited his cheap little shot at me on his Dryroot app out after I started pointing out how he was trying to get into any HNM ls he could. I got a message from him saying leave me alone, I didn't do anything to you? Will is so used to being a *** he doesn't realize it. When this gets to Will, first-hand or not. Let him know he should know what exactly I'm annoyed with that made his apology so lackluster, before he apologizes for stupid stuff. (The way he worded the Thorny part is funny too, someone's afraid of Thorny :D)

Sorry for lack of cropping, I'm lazy right now.

became ->

[+]
By Nabis 2010-07-01 14:25:56  
Oh and by the way, what makes you think I want to join Wills ls? The only reason I wanted to join in the first place was cause Jekyll and Simply were in it, but they moved on to Snowls, a much better linkshell, which left Will crying. I joined a different ls, in which a majority of the members don't *** about how the leader has become such a *** and a *** as of late.

ohhh playing the "RL card" = u SUCK. How long have u been playing and i have acomplished way more than u.
By Nabis 2010-07-01 14:39:29  
@Aneu i was really wondering why do u hate will so much was it because he kicked u in the middle of a sentence?
 Leviathan.Jekyll
By Leviathan.Jekyll 2010-07-01 14:42:32  
Inb4 someone mentions Willo's real age that he doesn't want people to know because Nabis won't stop trolling.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
サーバ: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-01 14:47:55  
Nabis said:

ohhh playing the "RL card" = u SUCK. How long have u been playing and i have acomplished way more than u.
Nabis you always play the RL card.
I love it when you post in threads though man.
Post more often because I am about to come.
[+]
By Nabis 2010-07-01 14:50:27  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Nabis said:
Nabis you always play the RL card. I love it when you post in threads though man. Post more often because I am about to come.

I'm not gay dude, but i will give u the dirty sanchez. If u need it?
By Nabis 2010-07-01 14:59:32  
Any ways, thats real funny of u jek, i was cool with both of u, until u had to go and talk ***about me. The funny ***is i know the 3 hit build nobody does, It was just an idea woulda been nice for people who i chill with, all the time. To have my back!!! instead of being *** and trying to be apart of the crowd, u guys shoulda backed me up and if u felt i was wrong tell me the go *** bashing me on the AH. B4 this ***happend i would have done anything for u guys even if i didnt like it. And would have been proud to do so. Unlike u > getting pissed because a hagun went to a friend or a foragers mantle went to another friend, i even did nyzule isle floor runs and locked out gear for u guys just to turn around and get stabed in the back. so gues what *** U!!! choke on a *** and die
[+]
 Sylph.Rawkhawk
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Rawkhawk 2010-07-01 15:05:18  
Anyway, GL Max.

There was a Milkmandan on Fairy, was that you? Never knew him, but remember seeing the name around.