BLM Gear Suggestions W/Blizzard IV's Vs Ebony Puddings

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Black Mage » BLM gear suggestions w/Blizzard IV's vs Ebony Puddings
BLM gear suggestions w/Blizzard IV's vs Ebony Puddings
 Valefor.Argettio
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Argettio
By Valefor.Argettio 2010-06-03 16:24:03  
Staves are significantly better than Dorje and BLM Mythic.

Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-06-03 16:31:43  
Sorta depends on gear.

Mythic will win if you have less than 33 MAB... which will only happen if you are wear 0 other MAB gear and no potency in whatever you are casting.

Dorje will win on dmg if you have less than 67 MAB... but considering full potency merits and job trait put you at 42 and you can easily find another 25 in Ah gear. Not to mention you are losing alot of macc with dorje
By Serano 2010-06-03 16:37:29  
Alexander.Aphy said:
Serano said:
Is My Blizz IV Set Since You Dont Play Much Some Gear IE Selenian Cap u prolly wouldnt b able to get (b4 that im pretty Sure i Used Demon Helm 1) For Tamas Just get a Snow Ring if you dont have 1 ~.
Selenian Cap is freakin' incredible. My friend and I were just going to start these missions. A few of the fights look really tough, so I'm hoping we can find people to help out.

It was Ok , I did it on the first days it came out so the last one was hard(considering there were no setups yet). But just did it recently and it seemed to easy >.>
 Valefor.Argettio
サーバ: Valefor
user: Argettio
By Valefor.Argettio 2010-06-03 16:53:10  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Sorta depends on gear.

Mythic will win if you have less than 33 MAB... which will only happen if you are wear 0 other MAB gear and no potency in whatever you are casting.

Dorje will win on dmg if you have less than 67 MAB... but considering full potency merits and job trait put you at 42 and you can easily find another 25 in Ah gear. Not to mention you are losing alot of macc with dorje

I should have added the caveat of 'in normal situations'.

Yes with low amounts of MAB they do become viable.
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-06-03 16:55:08  
Yeah so if somehow you are on blm in salvage and get weapons way before anything else...

Sorry too busy laughing to finish that
 Alexander.Aphy
サーバ: Alexander
user: aphy9
By Alexander.Aphy 2010-06-04 13:34:28  
Ramuh.Dasva said:

If I was really motivated I'd use hecates for AM2 and ixion for T4... but yeah not for like 5 more dmg on 2 spells I cast lol

That's the setup I use. First AM nuke on a pudding is Hecate's, Ixion for everything else after. For practicality purposes, Ixion wins out though if I could choose only one. You can cash in on the 20 HP>MP for Sorc. ring, and it's the better piece for most spells you will be casting.