Halp Me!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Blue Mage » Halp me!
Halp me!
 Alexander.Ultrarichard
サーバ: Alexander
Game: FFXI
By Alexander.Ultrarichard 2010-05-28 15:47:01  
I'm on the way to 75 blu, and I made some gearset's from what I know I have and can get. Any suggestions? I don't have alot of gil nor friends, so it's rather difficult to obtain some things.
Tp set:

Vorpal/savage?

Spellset

I mostly need to find a decent head piece, cause I don't have an Ohat :(
 Leviathan.Abriel
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Abriel
By Leviathan.Abriel 2010-05-28 16:04:32  
I'd get any high level blu exclusive sword to replace that anelace for now, a tiphia sting for ammo slot, at least a scorpion harness for tp+ws, possibly rse hands for the big-3 depending on race (hume and taru have the best choices if I remember right), also a minuet earring to replace brutal for spells, possibly a fang necklace if acc allows 'till kubira, and I'd leave on suppanomimi over etherial for WSs (the acc is much better and they both give the same atk).

after all of that almost all other gear is mostly just upgrades (enkidu hands+legs, homam, relic body+/-hat, cuchulain's mantle, 5+ str ring - spells and possibly WSs dependant on acc, a multitude of swords, ect., lol)
 Alexander.Ultrarichard
サーバ: Alexander
By Alexander.Ultrarichard 2010-05-28 16:12:41  
Oh aye, have SH >.> forgot about that. Am hume, but custom hands never seemed to do anything for me lol. Have a minuet earring.

Any recommended swords? Miles away from perdu, but I got no idea otherwise. :(
 Fenrir.Vazerus
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Vazerus
By Fenrir.Vazerus 2010-05-28 16:17:02  
Without being able to see all of your jobs, if you have rdm or blm at 75 you can solo cheesehoarder easily for a Beast Slayer. I know I read about 75 BLUs soloing it as well with Regurgitation and breath spells. Having a friend makes this go a lot faster, though ^^.

-edit- Also, I wouldn't use Pallas's on the big three. It does have a nice str boost, but DEX really helps you land all those hits. It's a nice Vertical Cleave/Cannonball piece though :3
 Remora.Brain
サーバ: Remora
user: Arucaurd
By Remora.Brain 2010-05-28 17:12:29  
You don't use Gigas line of bracelets because DEX affects their base damage.

Marine M Boots.
Custom M Gloves.
Life Belt.
Vendor's Slops.
Scorpion Harness.
O.Hat

Those are a few cheap upgrades for TP, WS, Spells, in no particular order.

Get some Slayer weapons, Demon Slayers are well worth it.

Making friends and contacts is extremely important in this game if you want to get anywhere. LEARN THAT SKILL.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-05-28 17:24:20  
Tp.

Like everyone said there are like 15 better swds out there. And get some kind of useful ammo

Body-relic, morri. If you need the acc or getting more will free up another slot SH.

Hands- homan, dusk+1

rings- you should be able to tp in a str ring.

back- foragers.

waist-speed

legs- homam or asa

feet- homam or HQ dusk.

ws-kinda depends on which one really...

head- O-hat, enkidu, voyager (soloing by a 40 blm btw), gnadbhods, maats, MKE etc etc.

Earring- keep the suppa or get a odin one.

body- ACP, enkidus, morri

hands- enkidus maybe the higher lvl gigas ones.

rings- get a str ring in there!

back- cuch or foragers

legs- enkidus

spells- Assuming big 3.

For simplicities sake I'll say about the same as the ws but obviously no double attack or wsacc stuff and more dex. Especially on CA. And always use af body.

Oh and even though dex affects spell dmg the gigas lines top one will still beat out most hands except on CA. Or if you are capping fstr
 Quetzalcoatl.Kireime
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Kireina
By Quetzalcoatl.Kireime 2010-05-28 17:26:53  
Perdu Hanger is free and one of the best you can use. By the time you reach Chief Sergeant rank, you should have easily saved enough IS for it.
 Remora.Brain
サーバ: Remora
user: Arucaurd
By Remora.Brain 2010-05-29 04:04:23  
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Remora.Brain said:
Making friends and contacts is extremely important in this game if you want to get anywhere. LEARN THAT SKILL.
Or you could make your own LS/group.

Would fall under making friends and contacts (specifically contacts, maybe friends).
By semimmortal 2010-05-29 04:24:15  
Regarding weapons, I'd start on one of the Magian swords (either the OAT or the STR/DEX ones), assuming they will be further upgraded after the next level cap.
Either ways, start with Beastslayer. It's the easiest sword to get/upgrade next.