users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Culture and Media » Evangelion 2.22 Blue Ray released
Evangelion 2.22 Blue Ray released
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2010-05-24 22:58:44  
I'd rather wait a long *** time for them to do it right then have them rush it and fail.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-05-24 23:21:02  
Asura.Ludoggy said:
I'd rather wait a long *** time for them to do it right then have them rush it and fail.

it will not take a long time anymore...

See they go the technology they have now, the cg effects. everything they used to do the first two. It should be easier now. I expect a new movie some time next year, or something.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-05-24 23:24:05  
Siren.Eagleeyes said:
Pretty sure there's quite a bit of EVA fans here.

The DVD & BD of "Evangelion: You can (not) Advance 2.22" will be released tomorrow.

After getting an email for the charge of my pre-order for the LE version for an embarrassing price just wanted to remind others who were interested in buying the film.

Surprised with the way shinji was in that scene with that girl... he did not do anything to her ; ;. Look at that position.

Shinji has changed since the asuka coma scene!

W~!
[+]
 Sylph.Maruraba
サーバ: Sylph
user: Maruraba
By Sylph.Maruraba 2010-05-25 03:29:19  
Asura.Ludoggy said:
Siren.Eagleeyes said:
I personally would watch the series instead of the movies. The only thing you won't like is the confusing ending
Come on...the ending was not confusing.
No. It was *** confusing.

Honestly, I'd recommend to anyone who hasn't seen the series that they might like the new movies more... except that they aren't all out yet.

Meantime, oh boy, new character for fans to endlessly speculate that Shinji will end up with. Maybe this time he won't end up strangling this one on an apocalyptic beach! :D
 Ragnarok.Anye
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2010-05-25 03:51:56  
lmfao, I found it intriguing and confusing the first time around, but it's actually not as confusing as you think, once you watch it again with more thought.

Unnecessarily complex? You betcha.
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-05-25 03:58:01  
Phoenix.Ingraham said:
I hear a certain someone grows some balls and mans the *** up in this remake.
Awesome. I think his gd whiney *** was the only real problem I had with that series