Smithing Profits.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Smithing » Smithing profits.
Smithing profits.
 Cerberus.Zedine
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Zedine
By Cerberus.Zedine 2010-05-24 01:46:05  
Im trying to make some money leveling smithing, anyone tell me where i could reach a good profit threshold? what skill lvl and what items, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
 Odin.Karusan
サーバ: Odin
user: Karusan
By Odin.Karusan 2010-05-24 02:19:00  
You should probably check http://www.ffxiah.com/recipe.php and find something with a profit and sells relatively fast. As always though, find a number of things that sell and not just one.

Just depends on what type of "profit" you're talking about.
 Cerberus.Zedine
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Zedine
By Cerberus.Zedine 2010-05-24 02:35:05  
was looking for something like steady profit to pay for the regular stuff. My friend is letting me use his crafting mule while he is not playing and has 84 smithing 60 clothcraft and 60 wood working along with 51 gold and other stuff, but he left without telling me how to use it lol.
 Fairy.Speeral
サーバ: Fairy
user: Speeral
By Fairy.Speeral 2010-05-27 10:54:04  
it really depends what kind of bank roll you have.

If you're looking for money I would suggest mining and convert ore to ingots if you wanna make real money.

4-5 stacks of pick axes + Gusgen Mines 2-3 hours 2-300k worth of raw mats

rinse ans repeat and now you're using both smithing and goldsmithing bring xtals with you as well.

If you have a few mil on you just do haub's you will be tier 1 and have a rough 1 in 10 HQ chance
then use the nq haubs to make hauberks and sell those and skill your friend up
 Sylph.Akibakei
サーバ: Sylph
user: Akiba
By Sylph.Akibakei 2010-05-27 10:56:48  
I would mine in Gusgen for Darksteel Ingots. those are ~125k a stack.

Once you get a little gil up then you can start trying to HQ certain things. Luisant Gear would probably be a good start.
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2010-05-29 11:13:05  
http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Kaginawa

You are in the 30% bracket on these. They make a profit at the 0% HQ bracket even if you buy everything, but farm the Manticore Hair anyway. NPC the fangs and AH the hides.

Otherwise mine and make ingots as stated above.

If the mule has not been leveled and therefore can't get into Gusgen Mines and live, the Kaginawa is a good option.