Really Drgs?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Dragoon » Really Drgs?
Really Drgs?
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11
 Caitsith.Trefold
サーバ: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Trefold 2010-05-24 10:57:24  
Give me your Homam, Raen. ; ;
 Fairy.Victoire
サーバ: Fairy
user: Alexandre
By Fairy.Victoire 2010-05-24 12:21:52  
I love when elitests make posts about how bad other peoples' gear is. Not everyone has their entire life to devote to a video game and if you don't like the way someone is geared don't play with them. Honestly, you probably only posted this to make yourself feel good about yourself.
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-05-24 12:23:12  
someone here (the OP) has a small penis
[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
サーバ: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-05-24 12:27:46  
Caitsith.Trefold said:
Give me your Homam, Raen. ; ;

Never! I had to sacrifice several small children for this stuff.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-05-24 12:30:11  
Fairy.Victoire said:
I love when elitests make posts about how bad other peoples' gear is. Not everyone has their entire life to devote to a video game and if you don't like the way someone is geared don't play with them. Honestly, you probably only posted this to make yourself feel good about yourself.

I TAEK PRIDES IN MAH JERB SO I HATEZ WEN OTTERS MAEK ET LUK BADS! IF U AINT ME, U SUCK AT ET!
 Ifrit.Eikechi
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-05-24 12:36:56  
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Ah, fair play then yeah. Looks like you definitely know what you're doing! Gogo DRG!

EDIT: You could probably manage Blitz when Hasso is up though since it's 10acc!

Hasso on /sam is +5's to all the main stats, not 10....
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-05-24 12:40:09  
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Ah, fair play then yeah. Looks like you definitely know what you're doing! Gogo DRG!

Hasso on /sam is 5's to all the main stats, not 10....
Nope. Only the STR is dependent on SAM level, acc and haste are +10 each no matter what.
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
サーバ: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-24 12:45:41  
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Bahamut.Raenryong said:

/facepalm
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-05-24 13:15:50  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Bahamut.Raenryong said:

/facepalm
/headdesk
 Fenrir.Mtmoogle
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Bogamoga
By Fenrir.Mtmoogle 2010-05-24 14:38:25  
@OP can you please post your gear up pwease ill like to see.
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2010-05-24 14:57:40  
Fairy.Victoire said:

My drg is fairly well geared and I have a wife, a kid, work full time and take several online classes in an accelerated program. My problem is not with people who cannot obtain gear, it's with people who cannot take a little time to research what is actually good. It pains me to see a drg/sam who lacks a 6hit build. It makes me rage to see people use expensive/hard to get gear wrong or have gear but don't use it in lieu of something they think is better.

FFXI is not a casual game, you're gunna get made fun of regardless of how awesome your gear is, crappy gear just provides better ammo. If you can't get something, manage your time better, find sets. If you don't know what to wear or what is good post and ask. Being good hardly requires a dedication of your life, just good time management skills and a brain to figure out what to go after.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2010-05-24 15:05:33  
The problem is some people don't care and no matter how much you make fun of them or *** about it, they will still not care at the end of the day.

If someone genuinely cares, they will seek out additional information and assistance. If they do not, nothing will change that.

Some people just need to get over the fact that not everyone cares about the game as much as they do.
[+]
 Asura.Chulol
サーバ: Asura
user: Chulo
By Asura.Chulol 2010-05-24 16:13:15  

Speaking of drg's wtf is this supposed to be >.>

And yes that's an Antivenom Earring and an Insomnia Earring.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-05-24 16:17:02  
Obviously the Wyvern needs MP for the Breath Attacks.
 Ifrit.Eikechi
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-05-24 16:19:18  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Bahamut.Raenryong said:

/facepalm

lol awesomesauce.....I honestly had no idea...I MAIN sam, not sub it lol..I've literally never used /sam on any of my other DD..Guess now I'll have to main /sam on my Drg (which just hit 60+ recently hehe )

So in laughing a lil at my expense, I actually appreciate the end result lol. Thanks Tiger, once again you've helped me out even if you didn't mean to this time lol
 Ragnarok.Flippant
user: Enceladus
By Ragnarok.Flippant 2010-05-25 01:29:32  

Saw this gem (DRG/SAM) at Dynamis last week. The Dynamis LS is full of a lot of newbs, so I usually talk to them and try to give them advice and I've even gave a few of them all the coins for Walahra Turban (I have too much IS) and lent them gear for Dynamis. They usually at least listen to me, but this guy was adamant that this was the best set for Dynamis because it allowed his wyvern to do 450 damage breaths. He gave me the response I got when I tried telling a COR Snakeeye merits are better than Fold--"I play differently than you."

There's also a WAR in the LS that uses Genbu's Helm, Askar Korazin, WAR AF2 hands/legs/feet, the VIT+3 DEX+3 ring, AGI+3 STR+3 ring, etc. He actually asked me for advice and I told him some things to buy (haste, acc gear etc) and he told me he had 2mil but was saving up for Cuchulain's Mantle. I told him that should be the last thing he needs to worry about, and he seemed to understand. Then two weeks later, I found out he bought the Cuchulain's Mantle but was still using all that other gear.

There was also a DRG invited as a rep in my merit party. He showed up in full DRG AF1 and Spear of Trials. Leader ended up kicking him without even a word. In tell, the DRG told the leader "I don't blame you for kicking me."

There's another 4-5 gimp DRGs in my Dynamis LS too...
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-25 01:32:09  
Ragnarok.Flippant said:

Saw this gem (DRG/SAM) at Dynamis last week. The Dynamis LS is full of a lot of newbs, so I usually talk to them and try to give them advice and I've even gave a few of them all the coins for Walahra Turban (I have too much IS) and lent them gear for Dynamis. They usually at least listen to me, but this guy was adamant that this was the best set for Dynamis because it allowed his wyvern to do 450 damage breaths. He gave me the response I got when I tried telling a COR Snakeeye merits are better than Fold--"I play differently than you."

There's also a WAR in the LS that uses Genbu's Helm, Askar Korazin, WAR AF2 hands/legs/feet, the VIT 3 DEX 3 ring, AGI 3 STR 3 ring, etc. He actually asked me for advice and I told him some things to buy (haste, acc gear etc) and he told me he had 2mil but was saving up for Cuchulain's Mantle. I told him that should be the last thing he needs to worry about, and he seemed to understand. Then two weeks later, I found out he bought the Cuchulain's Mantle but was still using all that other gear.

There was also a DRG invited as a rep in my merit party. He showed up in full DRG AF1 and Spear of Trials. Leader ended up kicking him without even a word. In tell, the DRG told the leader "I don't blame you for kicking me."

There's another 4-5 gimp DRGs in my Dynamis LS too...
You need to flip these players in the same manner you flip antz
[+]
 Ragnarok.Flippant
user: Enceladus
By Ragnarok.Flippant 2010-05-25 01:41:58  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
You need to flip these players in the same manner you flip antz

That would be terribly cruel. What kind of person do you think I am?!
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-25 01:45:34  
An ant flipper
[+]
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2010-05-25 01:47:26  
I am still new and will happily listen to advice from all you uber players. I want to be good at the job. Can you guys give me 1 or 2 good set ups for reference please.
By Artemicion 2010-05-25 01:47:26  
flip·pant
   /ˈflɪpənt/ [flip-uhnt]
–adjective
frivolously disrespectful, shallow, or lacking in seriousness; characterized by levity: The audience was shocked by his flippant remarks about patriotism.
Chiefly Dialect . nimble, limber, or pliant.
Archaic . glib; voluble.
By Artemicion 2010-05-25 02:00:25  
Ifrit.Bloodbathboy said:
I am still new and will happily listen to advice from all you uber players. I want to be good at the job. Can you guys give me 1 or 2 good set ups for reference please.

This is very generalized but:

For TPing you will want a healthy amount of haste as this increases not only WS frequency though faster hits, but as a process increases your ovearll DPS greatly. Secondly you will want to back this up with suitable accuracy so you hit at least 85+% or so. Secondary things to add would include STR DEX and attack.

Dragoon WSes tend to be multi-hit based so assuring maximum contact is vital, followed by STR and any other important mods; ie: DEX for crit hit chance on Drakesbane.
 Shiva.Xet
サーバ: Shiva
user: Xet
By Shiva.Xet 2010-05-25 02:00:40  
I find my tp gear ok with aurum body/homam hand/feet/hands etc 6hit with 18% haste (not inc. hasso), tbh the only things that would make my tp set better imho with relative easy to obtain is a cuch and a PCC (chiv is my downfall QQ)

I have gear swaps for jump/high jump etc.

gearing for WS is the *** hard part, nearly every pretty good piece is ra/ex.

Ball park figures from the merit i had today on my epic taru winness, with Chaos roll onry when i could get off a full drakes (ws's going a billionth of a second after the war left me only hitting 1/4 ws hits a bit) were 1~1.4k got lots 1.4~1.6k and a random 1918. Angon obviously put them in 1800s with a 2200ish. Have hit higher but its a crit ws so it will happen.

Wish i hadnt forgot to buy kabobs >.>

I agree the gear is very hard to get but my mate has drg imho my gear is alot better, he still puts out awesome numbers cos he knows what to gear with what he has and how to use macros to get the most out of his set.

I honestly think that 80% of drgs i see do not gear for jumps right, or use macros at all for gear swap.
 Sylph.Lotusbluete
user: Katniss
By Sylph.Lotusbluete 2010-05-25 02:39:18  
What are good TP boots for 75 drg i could use til I get homam? (not doing ZNM so no aurum :x).
 Sylph.Kimble
user: Jornna
By Sylph.Kimble 2010-05-25 02:39:54  
Dusk feet are your best bet.
 Sylph.Lotusbluete
user: Katniss
By Sylph.Lotusbluete 2010-05-25 02:44:11  
i was thinking so too, thanks :P
 Seraph.Ryden
サーバ: Seraph
user: Ryden
By Seraph.Ryden 2010-05-25 02:48:26  
Fenrir.Mtmoogle said:
@OP can you please post your gear up pwease ill like to see.

Tp

Ws (Alky for wheeling forgot to put that on)

Working on Oathkeeper; Get that and I'll use polegrip over rose. Saving for cuch mant., if I can keep my sanity in my limbus shell I'll be getting homam feet whenever we get done failing Ultima and waiting on suzy to drop n-feets again and if I get around to killing gotoh zha I'll grab a pair of aurum pants. I'm nothing special and never claimed to be regardless of what Fairy.Victoire thinks or claims lol. At best I'd call myself average? Or at least on the higher end of that. Most events for decent gear are easily done in about 30-40 mins; nyzul/znms etc. If you can take the time to farm for two flame rings or go merit or campaign for 3+ hours. You can take the time to work on getting decent gear, shout for nyzul; farm zeni; do the add-on expansions. I didn't say everyone had to go run out drop everything they're doing and join a hnmls for gear did I? Just take some pride in your job.
 Seraph.Rafik
サーバ: Seraph
user: dascorp
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-05-25 03:50:24  
my drg sucks at the time... full jump, high jump and angon merits on it

working on more homam

tp

No poelarm merits so homam body staying on.

ws accuracy

ws more str

obviously need more askar head/pants for drake or
heca cap/legs
 Valefor.Ryukuro
サーバ: Valefor
user: Ryukuro
By Valefor.Ryukuro 2010-05-25 04:06:04  
Fairy.Victoire said:

Get use to it buddy, Most people on these forums are just like that ^^
 Sylph.Vincentius
By Sylph.Vincentius 2010-05-25 04:12:59  
Valefor.Ryukuro said:
Fairy.Victoire said:

Get use to it buddy, Most people on these forums are just like that ^^

Waah waah waah.

Stop defending mediocrity.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11