Absolute Virtue!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Absolute Virtue!
Absolute Virtue!
 Ifrit.Korebin
サーバ: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
user: Korebin
By Ifrit.Korebin 2010-05-19 09:32:38  
I was just curious to see if there has been any discussion going on about Av and the impending update. The way i see it, is that once all the lvl caps are increased AV is going to be really beatable. I mean lets face it 24 more lvls thats a really big advantage. I really dont know much about AV, except what little i have read looking through sites and such. But, does it really seem feasible that AV might be heavily camped from here on out, or will he still be really tough to where only top endgame shells will be able to take him down? I mean id love to have some of that gear (who wouldnt)
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-05-19 09:36:13  
I hope they raise his level when they raise the level cap.
 Titan.Radatz
サーバ: Titan
user: Radatz
By Titan.Radatz 2010-05-19 09:39:39  
from what is being said there is going to be tons of new gear and items to come out with the new caps, so i dont see SE adjusting AVs cap. he may become an easy NM to beat at some point. but its hard to say. but i know there will be loads of new NMs who will boast a reputation just as big as AVs when the new area comes out. or at least i hope so.
 Ifrit.Korebin
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Korebin
By Ifrit.Korebin 2010-05-19 09:47:28  
Yeah i hope so to, cuz AV was kinda of like the pinnacle of the game. And with AV (possibly) being easily taken down changes the game a lil. (which is the obvious point of updates i know lol.) But new AV's will livin things up a bit with people trying to figure out new strats. I think it will give some much needed fresh air!
 Ramuh.Haseyo
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-05-19 09:48:45  
Bismarck.Dracondria said:
I hope they raise his level when they raise the level cap.
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-05-19 09:53:25  
Somehow I doubt 5 more lvls will make a huge difference even if they didn't adjust it. But yeah I can definitely see then doing yet another AV update as soon as someone actually does beat it just like they've done before

Hell I'm not sure 24 lvls would make it doable or at least easy. And by then the gear is probably going to be meh and well that's a decent amount of work just to get it to pop lol
 Fenrir.Krazyrs
サーバ: Fenrir
user: krazyrs
By Fenrir.Krazyrs 2010-05-19 09:54:39  
prolly be left as is, since they have stated they want gear to be more attainable in low man scenarios

however the new NMs we will be taking down as alliances of lv99s interest me XD

ive seen 2 full alliances go at AV and fail
would love to see something like that outa the new expansions, 2 full alliances of 99s going at this NM and failing
 Asura.Tygon
サーバ: Asura
user: Veldar
By Asura.Tygon 2010-05-19 10:13:32  
LVL 99 O's no!! Has SE even said yet that places like sky/sea and HNM camps will be non level capped? I know a "FEW" areas have been confirmed however they are in next add-on releases iirc.

IMO people jumping for a hard-on and gonna leave with blue ballz and lotsa butthurt™