Home Town Takeover...

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Shiva » Home Town Takeover...
Home Town Takeover...
 Shiva.Rownin
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Rownin
By Shiva.Rownin 2008-12-17 19:19:01  
Who: Anyone and everyone
What: Taking over the starter zones
When: Saturday 12/13, and 12/20 (see below)
Where: Meet at your respective zone (see below)
Why: The Biggest FU Event EVAR

Additional Details:

At one time or another, you've all lamented about how long it takes you to get from Windurst to San D'oria, San D'oria to Bastok, and from Bastok to...well...pretty much anywhere. Either you're airship-bound for half an hour, or you're teleporting around the globe because "I KNOW A SHORTCUT THROUGH THE MINES THAT'LL GET US THERE QUICKER!"

Let's face it. Either way, it just plain sucks.

Have you heard about that little linkshell known as FableUnity (or "FU!" as they are more-commonly known)? You've probably seen them shouting "FU!" through zones, dying en-mass (and competing for the best death) in Valkurm Dunes, parading around as evil girl scouts, or even having "Yo Momma!" competitions in Whitegate.

Well don't tell anyone else I told you...but I hear they are up to no good again. Word on the street is, they are bringing sexy back.

In a big way...

Yhheahhhhh, baby! Yhheaaaahhh!!!

FableUnity will be hosting an effort to help YOU by taking over the starter areas. No more warping around, no more waiting for airships, no more chocobos. You walk to your nation's teleporter, and BAM! There you are. This is going to be a HUUUUGE undertaking, the kind not seen in almost 3 years. But in order to do it...we're gonna need your help!!!

Starting Saturday December 13th, members of FableUnity will start by doing one of the following:

**Trading arrows to the outpost. Most towns sell Wooden or Iron arrows dirt-cheap, so trading arrows to the outpost is often the quickest way to increase your nation's standing. The more arrows you trade, the more status your country gains there!

**All towns have a consulate that grants you signet. And almost everyone has something that they want to level. And if not...there's level sync! So fight on a lower-level job, and help your country gain status!

There is a hitch. This won't work if everyone goes wherever they want. So instead, we need everyone to follow the schedule below. If you are from Windy...and it says "Windy takes Bastok"....make sure you show up at Bastok, and not at San D'oria (or Windurst)!

After 2 conquest tallies, you should be able to get all the starter nations. And since your country now "remembers" your completed outposts--with a little bit of nation switching--you can actually get them saved no matter which nation you change to!

Here's the schedule:

Saturday 12/13 --
*Windy takes Bastok
*Bastok takes Sandy
*Sandy takes Windy

Saturday 12/20 --
*Windy takes Sandy
*Sandy takes Bastok
*Bastok takes Windy

Remember, this will only work if everyone works together. This isn't a pride thing, we're not trying to get one nation to take over the world. We want EVERYONE to get all the starter zones!

So get the word out so that no one is taken by surprise. NA, JP, FR, whatever. The more people that know, the better chance we'll have to succeed.

So good luck, FU, and see you on Saturday 12/20
/2008!
 Valefor.Mithano
サーバ: Valefor
user: mithano
By Valefor.Mithano 2008-12-17 19:33:37  
Just in case you're wondering, it takes about 10M worth of equipment to get the bar from 0 to full. The NPC sell price of items it what matters. You presumably will only need a fraction of that, maybe 4M worth of gear.

Stackable vs. unstackable doesn't matter. Only the NPC sell price.
 Odin.Marigrim
サーバ: Odin
user: Mmaarrii
By Odin.Marigrim 2008-12-17 20:28:08  
lol .. um, good luck let me know how that turns out :D
 Caitsith.Neonracer
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2008-12-17 22:07:26  
i'm already 10-10-10

Its called Get with a LS adn Grab a static and Do it the right way.. well I did it normally finishing the missions...

I call that Normal!