Looking To Trade Gil For Yingyang Robe & Joyeuse

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Ramuh » Looking to trade gil for Yingyang Robe & Joyeuse
Looking to trade gil for Yingyang Robe & Joyeuse
 Ramuh.Herrmann
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Herrmann
By Ramuh.Herrmann 2010-05-28 12:32:21  
If you still need the items, feel free to PM me or contact in game.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [36 days between previous and next post]
By Kailana 2010-07-03 18:36:39  
You never got me my joytoy yet, Zid. XP

Mind, I've been lost in America so chances are I wouldn't be on for you to help anyways. XD
 Ramuh.Zidan
サーバ: Ramuh
By Ramuh.Zidan 2010-07-03 19:22:26  
Well you just have to ask me, been gone for awhile on a trip, but will be back on tonight.
By Kailana 2010-07-03 21:35:34  
I'll bug you when I get back in Canada, this pc runs great half the time, then runs like pure lag the other half :P
 Carbuncle.Ronson
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-07-04 15:54:45  
Siren.Ihm said:
Yeahhh... 1 mil for Joytoy ain't gonna happen really, especially if they have to get the ToD and do the PH killing. Shiki Weapon is a joke tho, claiming is the only hard part, I've soloed it with no problem at all on DRG/BLU, Cocooned to get agro on it lol.

ok not to sound a *** but i dont agree here...

rdm/nin maybe yeah as rdm has more trick's than david blane.

but all drg has is 900hp HB(that's if drg's bird has charged to full HB and gear) which ive seen too many time's not be able to heal as fast as the dmg output they recieve from none average mob's.

i killed shiki with pal's with nin tanking and like me smn and a few others and shiki was hurting at times.wasnt like OMG run away but put it this way i wouldnt want to of solo him on a melee job.

on topic id say claim wise they both as bad as each other.shiki because you gotta have lots of people to help claim with his spawn radius and with competition about.charby is just a dam boring pain.

this is just my opinion tho so please dont like hmm shoot me dead or stab me or anything :(
[+]