New Items
users online
Glee
 Sylph.Sindri
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Sindri
By Sylph.Sindri 2010-05-12 14:09:11  
Calling all Gleeks. It's my guilty pleasure and I love it, but I just need to know; HOW DO I GET THE MUSIC OUT OF MY HEAD!? I can't stop hearing Proud Mary, over and over!!! x.x;
 Kujata.Akeda
サーバ: Kujata
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2010-05-12 14:15:51  

Glee?
 Valefor.Daus
サーバ: Valefor
user: Daus
By Valefor.Daus 2010-05-12 14:21:51  
SO EXCITED FOR NEIL PATRICK HARRIS AND WILL SCHEUSTER (WTF I FORGOT HIS REAL NAME) DUET TO AEROSMITHS DREAM ON

My mother says she's dragging me to the nearest flash mob if she ever hears one is seeking people.

I dont think Glee is the best show out there but it is highly entertaining. The humor makes up for some of the poor acting and the cheesey break into song moments.

My favorite song is this one. I love it better than Cabarets :X

but I have to admit that the episode from a couple weeks ago is going in my top favorites cause that Run Joey Run song was one my mother used to sing to us when we were trying to sleep...which makes it hilarious because even my mom goes "omg its true! it is the worst song ever created" love it. And Total Eclipse of the Heart..there..is no song that can easily get stuck in your head like that. Priceless.
 Asura.Abriannah
サーバ: Asura
user: Abrianna
By Asura.Abriannah 2010-05-12 15:32:40  
I had Umm that song from two weeks about how guys don't know what girls feel like in this world.. I still have that song stuck in my head. I don't even know why!! But.. =3 Yeah, I understand COMPLETELY!
 Ramuh.Haseyo
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-05-12 15:36:51  
Kujata.Akeda said:

Glee?

Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee!!
Love that song.
Sorry for the off-topic.

/tackles Abby
 Asura.Abriannah