users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Sylph » Social Linkshell
Social Linkshell
 Sylph.Jadia
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: RamenGirl
By Sylph.Jadia 2010-05-11 01:58:39  
Hiya, new to Slyph and this is my second character. Wondering if anyone has a good social ls I could join? I don't have any friends yet and it gets kinda lonely not having anyone to talk to.

Character is new but I am a veteran player and willing to help others when I get a higher lvl. I'm not too picky on whether its a big or small ls ^^

Let me know here or send me a /tell ingame if I'm on :D My name is Jadia, Thanks~
 Titan.Agents
サーバ: Titan
user: Laddie
By Titan.Agents 2010-05-11 03:32:42  
/bow wow starting a new char on new server...I really don't want to think about getting Zilart, CoP, ToAU done again hehehe...good luck! Jadia :)
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-11 03:49:16  
gl!
 Sylph.Hitetsu
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2010-05-11 03:52:03  
Though it's not my main LS anymore, I still go into my old social LS to help with COP every Sunday. If you see me in game, feel free to ask for a pearl ^^

It's not a huge LS anymore, normally they have 2~10 people online, but they're a nice enough bunch =)

You might see more people than I do though because of the time difference XD
 Sylph.Jadia
user: RamenGirl
By Sylph.Jadia 2010-05-11 10:34:08  
Titan.Agents said:
/bow wow starting a new char on new server...I really don't want to think about getting Zilart, CoP, ToAU done again hehehe...good luck! Jadia :)

Thanks. Though I'm not done with missions on my main.. about halfway done with everything. Been playing for 6 years but on and off. I just transferred about a month ago to a server with a population of about 800-1k people on at a time, and I can never ever get a pt on any job >.< I was soloing for awhile but soon got tired of it. I wasn't aware the ffxi population was going down.. I guess it was kinda stupid to move without knowing.

I still want to have fun and meet new people so I pretty much said the hell with it and made a new character since I can seem to get pts on this server ^^ I plan on getting to 75 asap with PLD.
Sylph.Hitetsu said:
Though it's not my main LS anymore, I still go into my old social LS to help with COP every Sunday. If you see me in game, feel free to ask for a pearl ^^

It's not a huge LS anymore, normally they have 2~10 people online, but they're a nice enough bunch =)

You might see more people than I do though because of the time difference XD

I'll try and find you ingame Hitetsu :D Thanks
 Sylph.Bouncingflea
user: Roiclem
By Sylph.Bouncingflea 2010-05-11 13:25:36  
I'm in a social/dynamis shell and we're always looking to expand membership. Usually have about 6-10 on at any given time and 16-18 on during events. Catch me, Elinee, or Littlebyte in game.
 Sylph.Elgorian
user: Elgorian
By Sylph.Elgorian 2010-05-12 01:26:57  
Just started a new social shell ~ HereWeAreJuggernaut ~

Lemme know if you wanna join~
 Sylph.Raptorx
user: Raptorx
By Sylph.Raptorx 2010-05-12 02:29:13  
I'm in a pretty helpful ls, but we never talk ingame ;s it's always on vent for when we do salvage.