First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Shiva.Kasaioni
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Kasaioni
By Shiva.Kasaioni 2017-01-22 21:11:35  
Asura.Evildemon said: »
Shiva.Kasaioni said: »
I got a bunch of weapons and a couple of pieces of gear within the first 5-6 battles, but haven't gotten anything in a long while since then.

which zone and which weapons/gear?
Ru'aun and Reisenjima

Hammerfists, Enchufla, Nixxer, and Queller Rod from Ru'Aun

Herc.legs, Chrionic feet, Odyss. Chestplate, and Merlinic Hood (< got just now) from Reisenjima

(Plus some accessories already exclusive to the Domain NMs).
 Carbuncle.Nynja
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2017-01-22 21:27:12  
Nynja: Valorous Ft, Solstice, Merlinic Hn, Akademos
Kehhiko: Iris, Herc Ft, Gish, Sanctity, Shijo, Izdubar
Vermy: Eschite Ore, Sanctity
Chiyio: 1 Eschite Ore
Endlich: 1 Eschite Ore
Lythrial: Solemnity, Sanctity, Herc Boots, Izdubar Mantle
Rhomphaia
Tagalong: IchiGKT, Sanctity, Espiritus

I'd like to say the better geared chars are getting better loot, but Lythrial and Tagalong are BLU's in Jhakri and offhanding Tamaxchi (aka, very poorly geared) without any gearswaps and they've gotten the most. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Guide Maker
By Quetzacoatl 2017-01-22 21:59:32  
Doesn't seem like abj drops from Naga Raja. Just weapons and eschalixirs.
 Bismarck.Eckskalibur
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Eckskalibur 2017-01-22 22:17:41  
I've done literally 30-40 of these without a single drop outside of what the mobs normally drop.
[+]
 Shiva.Kasaioni
サーバ: Shiva
user: Kasaioni
By Shiva.Kasaioni 2017-01-22 22:30:35  
Just got Herc body from Reisenjima.

Also a small group and me tried taking out the ZiTah boss and got wiped near the end. Ha.
 Bismarck.Eckskalibur
By Bismarck.Eckskalibur 2017-01-22 23:07:49  
Got Valorous Feet at attempt 49. It's something!
[+]
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2017-01-22 23:12:16  
Just got a Herc Helm on a fight where Quetz never even loaded...literally ran around trying to unload other player models to get Quetz would spawn so I could engage it, and got loot.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 Bahamut.Dannyl
サーバ: Bahamut
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2017-01-22 23:12:55  
Such a random event. But some % is better than 0% I suppose
 Quetzalcoatl.Commencal
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Scwall
By Quetzalcoatl.Commencal 2017-01-22 23:14:51  
I'm trying to gear my blacksmith mule.

Main: Ody body, Herc head/body, Merlinic body/feetx2, Chironic head

Mule: Herc legs
By clearlyamule 2017-01-22 23:16:33  
Carbuncle.Nynja said: »
I'd like to say the better geared chars are getting better loot, but Lythrial and Tagalong are BLU's in Jhakri and offhanding Tamaxchi (aka, very poorly geared) without any gearswaps and they've gotten the most. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Blus too OP in campaign farming. Nerf please.

Serious note were those ores from every zone or just some? I've only been doing reisin so far and like 13 armor pieces in and no ore :(
 Sylph.Braden
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Braden 2017-01-22 23:18:53  
Eschites only come from Zi'Tah and Ru'Aun. Can't recall if Zi'Tah gives Vulcanites, but the other two definitely don't.
 Cerberus.Kylos
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-01-22 23:28:11  
Got Merlinic Legs and a BLM staff so far (after six hours), aside from Sanctity Necklace and other accessories. The drop rates are low, but at least there's a chance. Also, while we do this we get credit towards vorseals and silt/beads. SE finally gave us the motivation to do this a lot, so I'd be happy with one body piece out of this campaign but not expecting any miracles.
[+]
By Calinar 2017-01-22 23:36:24  
12 Solid hours: not missing any pops of quetz or naga

4 weapons 3 reisen gears 3 dragon drops
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2017-01-22 23:43:15  
clearlyamule said: »
Blus too OP in campaign farming. Nerf please.

Serious note were those ores from every zone or just some? I've only been doing reisin so far and like 13 armor pieces in and no ore :(
Eschite ores were all Ru'Ann

I dont care for Zitah
[+]
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2017-01-23 00:00:06  
Crits are a great way to get high evaluations. Go a job like BLU, THF, COR, etc, use multihit weapons and spam crit WSs like CDC or Evis.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2017-01-23 00:03:24  
Sylph.Jeanpaul said: »
Crits are a great way to get high evaluations. Go a job like BLU, THF, COR, etc, use multihit weapons and spam crit WSs like CDC or Evis.
Sorry, I forgot to mention all chars are on blu

BLU >>>>>>>
 Sylph.Safiyyah
user: Safiyyah
By Sylph.Safiyyah 2017-01-23 01:47:38  
I've been spamming this, since I'm trying to grab some decent gear to catch up since I've been gone a while. So far:

Merlinic head, Merlinic/Odyssean/Valorous bodies, Ody/Herc hands, 2xHerc and Chironic legs, Valorous feet, 2xMidnights, 2xCompensator, Espiritus

I haven't gotten a single gear drop from Zi'tah and I've been doing this all day.
 Asura.Sechs
サーバ: Asura
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2017-01-23 02:29:13  
I did 25 Zi'tah kills, got eval on all but one (didn't even see the dragon spawn, couldn't see people moving, and next thing I know Domain Invasion was over)
I only got eschalixirs nq and +1, one eschalixir +2, one Eschite Ore and that's it.

25 is a small sample number, but says something about how the item droprate certainly isn't particularly high, at least in Zi'tah.
Maybe it's higher in Reisenjima? In LS we had lotsa people reporting items from Reisen DI.
 Lakshmi.Inspectorgadget
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Inspectorgadget 2017-01-23 02:30:38  
did a bunch during JST prime last night.

2nd Quetz fight I couldn't see or target to fight it but got off a single Ramuh Enthunder Ward before it died in 15 seconds and got a Sanctity Necklace and a Valorous Mail for my efforts.

Also never got anything worthwhile in ZiTah so put me in the 'ZiTah don't drop ***' camp.
 Bismarck.Eckskalibur
By Bismarck.Eckskalibur 2017-01-23 02:36:12  
Sylph.Safiyyah said: »
I've been spamming this, since I'm trying to grab some decent gear to catch up since I've been gone a while. So far:

Merlinic head, Merlinic/Odyssean/Valorous bodies, Ody/Herc hands, 2xHerc and Chironic legs, Valorous feet, 2xMidnights, 2xCompensator, Espiritus

I haven't gotten a single gear drop from Zi'tah and I've been doing this all day.

How many times have you done it? That's some crazy good luck. Also does the Spoils vorseal effect this? I didn't think so. But I feel like I can't possibly just be that unlucky haha.

I've done over 70 now and have Valorous feet and Chironic legs.
By Pantafernando 2017-01-23 02:36:53  
Seems more like some bug from SE as the campaign announcement said that all the 3 dragons would give additional spoils.
 Odin.Llewelyn
サーバ: Odin
user: Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2017-01-23 02:38:20  
No one's reported any unique drops in Zi'tah so far. Probably a bug since the notes specifically state that the campaign is affecting all 3 dragons.

[+]
By Pantafernando 2017-01-23 02:40:35  
Bismarck.Eckskalibur said: »
Sylph.Safiyyah said: »

How many times have you done it? That's some crazy good luck. Also does the Spoils vorseal effect this? I didn't think so. But I feel like I can't possibly just be that unlucky haha.

I've done over 70 now and have Valorous feet and Chironic legs.

I think spoil vorseal increase the slots of drops, but i think the evaluation also do that so one kinda of annul the other. When i do quetz with few people for 5 mins fights, i was getting like 5+ stones/pouches. Now barely 3.

Also i noticed that the gear drop doesnt comes just from first item like hmp/vw armor, so i think the more drops, the more chance to get gear.
By Calinar 2017-01-23 02:49:44  
One account has 11/11 spoils: gets 5 items most fights (5 stones/lixirs) Gets a 10-20k eval. (2/100+ good items)

2nd account has 2/11 spoils: gets 2-3 items (gear weapons and eschite) 0 eval every time. (17/100+ good items)

Random is random is random as ***.

Bismarck.Eckskalibur
By Bismarck.Eckskalibur 2017-01-23 03:15:34  
I'm mostly getting 2-3 items per fight with 15-30k eval. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if it really is just that random.

My mule gets 0 eval and I dont feel like taking it fight to fight, so I let it stay at Reisen and it has two items in 20 fights or so with 0 eval.
 Bahamut.Tychefm
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Lyramion
By Bahamut.Tychefm 2017-01-23 04:56:54  
Quote:
multihit weapons and spam crit WSs like CDC or Evis.

..and make a Mummu +1 TP set !
By Pantafernando 2017-01-23 04:56:59  
I think the best approach for those domain invasion is to take it easy, grab a zone, grab some mats, and just craft while waiting to next respawn. That way you benefit from 2 campaigns at same time.

EDIT: though it seems better to stop crafting while fighting as my char freezed 2 times already for crafting while quetz was there.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2017-01-23 06:40:14  
I have found I can't cycle through all 3 dragons, mainly because the Zi'tah dragon is less popular and takes a bit longer to kill. I'm happy with cycling between Reisenjima and Ru'aun though, Acc++ and Refresh will be more beneficial to me than Regen.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2017-01-23 07:30:39  
Just to confirm...at this point has anyone seen anything other than the following as extra loot:
Ru'Ann: T2 upgradable weapons / Eschite Ore (no Abju, no Warder drops, no AA drops)
Reisen: Any upgradable armor (no upgradable weapons, or anything else)

Seconding that Reisen/RuAnn are feasable, but adding in a third dragon doesnt work. HP Misareaux and use warp ring to get there, and use a tele-ring to get to Reisen.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8