Random Politics & Religion #11

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #11
Random Politics & Religion #11
First Page 2 3 ... 34 35 36 ... 74 75 76
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-09-26 09:35:01  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Yes, Trump is going to shine showing once again that he has no clue about the issues and how to address them. He can only rave in front of a stupid crowd, but has never been able to answer a direct question decently. Not that his base will care since they haven't till now...
Spoken like a true partisan hack.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2016-09-26 09:35:35  
What I'm hoping for is that The Donald makes it reality TV as possible. Brings in those ex-Bill Clinton lovers and hits Hillary hard where it hurts, ya know, with stuff irrelevant to the current events. Just go with straight up poopy smear, so bad that the "debate" ends early, and the media is outraged till election day lol
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-09-26 09:38:48  
Let's face it.

Clinton could not show up, have an empty pantsuit on her podium, and the political pundits and hacks would still declare her the winner of the debate.

She can also execute Obama on live TV and the democrats/liberals will still love her for it.

I just hope something of substance comes out of this debate, but odds are, it's just going to be another poo slingfest.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-09-26 09:40:24  
Odin.Slore said: »
So who is ready for debate tonight? Thoughts? I really think Trump is going to shine as long as he can keep his temper in check because I think clinton going to try to egg him on and get him to make a outburst or 3.

It's Trump's game to lose. He has the better stage presence, and as the old adage goes: “They may forget what you said — but they will never forget how you made them feel.”
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-09-26 09:40:36  
But tonight's debate drinking game:

Everytime Trump speaks, take a swig.
Everytime Clinton lies, take a swig.

Everyone would be drunk before the first commercial break. Liver-damage will happen well before the halfway point.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-09-26 09:42:47  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Yes, Trump is going to shine

I knew that we could count on your vote!

I personally hope that they tone down the oompa loompa orange light beam cannon usually focused on his face...but from what I understand he needs those rays to stay alive.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-09-26 09:43:44  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
but they will never forget how you made them feel
So embarrassed I guess.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-09-26 09:45:41  
So who is ready for debate tonight?

I have lemonade, vodka, ice, popcorn...and prayers for a blood bath. <are you not entertained.jpg>
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-09-26 09:46:07  
Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
... are willing to work as slaves ...
There is something very wrong with this phrase.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
サーバ: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-09-26 09:53:01  
Asura.Vyre said: »
What I'm hoping for is that The Donald makes it reality TV as possible. Brings in those ex-Bill Clinton lovers and hits Hillary hard where it hurts, ya know, with stuff irrelevant to the current events. Just go with straight up poopy smear, so bad that the "debate" ends early, and the media is outraged till election day lol

Maybe trump will say something so insulting to hillary she will have a seizure and die on stage. All is fair game and it will show Trump values free speech at the same time he might call her a lying ***.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-09-26 09:55:21  
Wow...just wow.

I may not like Clinton, but even I don't wish death on her.

You better tone down your anger there LG. Last thing I want is for you to get another year-long ban.

Because then, who would I laugh at?
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-09-26 10:03:47  
On a side note, the Glenn Beck show hasn't let me down today. Cruz was on the show and Beck's group was barely able to contain its disdain over Cruz endorsing Trump. Once the call ended, Beck went on a tirade. Good times.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-09-26 10:05:06  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Wow...just wow.

I may not like Clinton, but even I don't wish death on her.

You better tone down your anger there LG. Last thing I want is for you to get another year-long ban.

sounds like you're a closet clinton supporter, i knew it all along. You know where the report button is hit it. After all the clintons have done i'm without a doubt that they would be put to death. Don't get me started on the Bush's or these political party organizations there day of justice is coming.

Trump is going to win !!!
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-09-26 10:07:43  
Siren.Lordgrim said: »
After all the clintons have done i'm without a doubt that they would be put to death.

So, uh, is that what you would demand if you became president?

Get ready to alert the Secret Service.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-09-26 10:09:36  
After all the clintons have done i'm without a doubt that they would be put to death.

No i wouldn't demand it there will be due process. I highly doubt the american people will want to pay for their upkeep in federal prison.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-09-26 10:17:38  

No i wouldn't demand it there will be due process. I highly doubt the american people will want to pay for their upkeep in federal prison.

You heard it here first

The Washington D.C trials will be bigger than the Nuremberg trials after WWII. Its been a long time coming
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-09-26 10:19:02  
sounds like you're a closet clinton supporter, i knew it all along.

After all the clintons have done i'm without a doubt that they would be put to death. Don't get me started on the Bush's or these political party organizations there day of justice is coming.
So, you are going to execute people who you don't agree with.

Sup Stalin, how do you do today?
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-09-26 10:20:24  

You heard it here first

The Washington D.C trials will be bigger than the Nuremberg trials after WWII. Its been a long time coming
Trust me, your trial will happen long before any "Washington D.C. trials."

You still haven't stated what laws politicians broke. You can't "legally execute" or demand capital punishment if there was no crime committed.
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-09-26 10:20:57  
So who is ready for debate tonight? Thoughts? I really think Trump is going to shine as long as he can keep his temper in check because I think clinton going to try to egg him on and get him to make a outburst or 3.
Perhaps the most politically astute comment you have made to date.

I just hope something of substance comes out of this debate, but odds are, it's just going to be another poo slingfest.
Somehow I agree with this statement.

But let's remember that Rodger Allies, a noted misogynist, is coaching Trump, another misogynist, on how to debate a woman. I hope that both Rodger and the Donald are bright enough to realize that Rodger's patented pick up line, "If you want to work in this town you are going to have to suck my [richard], [female dog]" isn't going to work at the debate.

But you never know....
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-09-26 10:22:19  

I never said that you did. There you go again jumping to your own conclusions
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-09-26 10:23:21  

you. or have you forgotten your own ludicrous claims about running for president in 2020? good luck deleting them all before II post them here! muhahahahaha!

or me I say stupid ***all the time... foney posts funny simsons stuff sometimes...
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-09-26 10:24:52  

I never said that you did. There you go again jumping to your own conclusions
You still haven't stated what laws politicians broke. You can't "legally execute" or demand capital punishment if there was no crime committed.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-09-26 10:27:47  
How about that John Oliver last night?
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-09-26 10:29:33  
You can't "legally execute" or demand capital punishment if there was no crime committed.

Duh i know that bud.

There is enough evidence. You still got your blindfold on man because you think the establishment political parties former and current serving that are still living have done no crime at all to warrant such charges. Come on kingnobody you can't be that gullible to think they are innocent,lol
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-09-26 10:41:03  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
But you never know....

We have the yahoos on both sides that couldn't be persuaded to vote for their political opponent at gunpoint... regardless of what happens at this debate or any other....

and Democrats have had us outnumbered every year at least since 1960 they could have put our party in a body bag a long time ago if they were smarter...

So this election, like every other, will be decided by the chosen few democrat party morons that decide the fate of our nation every four years but somehow haven't decided yet....>.> remember that they voted for a guy named george bush three *** times.

so I ask you which is more likely...
making trump look presidential? or making hillary look human?

both are impossible so who is going to make the miracle happen tonight?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-09-26 10:46:34  
You can't "legally execute" or demand capital punishment if there was no crime committed.

Duh i know that bud.

There is enough evidence. You still got your blindfold on man because you think the establishment political parties former and current serving that are still living have done no crime at all to warrant such charges. Come on kingnobody you can't be that gullible to think they are innocent,lol
Let's try this again:

What crime did they commit?

Here it is bolded:

Here it is in an easier to read format:

Here's one for Rooks:

Bring the edit button back!
 Phoenix.Amandarius
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-09-26 10:46:53  

Trump can open the debate by belching the alphabet and I am still voting for him.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-09-26 10:50:50  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
so I ask you which is more likely...
making trump look presidential? or making hillary look human?

It's easier to make Trump presidential than it is for Clinton to look human.

All Trump has to do is not start an argument. And yes, that will take a miracle to do.

Clinton, however, loses by default in this case.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-09-26 10:52:04  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »

The american people are tired of the charade game of " you must act like a puppet"

Anyone in there right mind should know Hillary Clinton is a sock puppet for international bankers headed by House Rothchild and none of which have America's best interest at heart. We are nothing but Debt slaves to them paying them with our taxes and sending our sons and daughters to die overseas to further strengthen their global dominance contesting the BRICS regional banking districts that are not under their control.
First Page 2 3 ... 34 35 36 ... 74 75 76