Random Politics & Religion #11

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #11
Random Politics & Religion #11
First Page 2 3 ... 74 75 76
 Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-10-03 16:17:38  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Ohhhhh. Okay. So, kinda like pretending you're a champion of women and gay rights while having a history of "bimbo" shaming/threatening and taking money from nations that have a history of killing gays and making women 2nd class citizens.
I thought Trump supporters didn't make excuses for their candidate. Yeah, I didn't believe that either. I know Hillary's past stance and I know what it is now. Spin it into a bad think all you'd like but it's nice to have future (and current) President who's sympathetic to lgbt rights. Trump doubled down like always and now the talking point is that not paying taxes makes him smarter.

Donations to the Clinton foundation goes toward fighting HIV/AIDS and promoting gender equality around the world. If someplace like Saudi Arabia wants to contribute to that then I guess the joke's on them.
By eliroo 2016-10-03 16:19:05  
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Donations to the Clinton foundation goes toward fighting HIV/AIDS and promoting gender equality around the world. If someplace like Saudi Arabia wants to contribute to that then I guess the joke's on them.

You actually believe that don't you?
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-10-03 16:22:24  
Say what you mean. It's annoying trying to decode exactly what point you're trying to make or accusation you're attempting to level.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-10-03 16:47:14  
eliroo said: »
Yea I member!

You member when Hillary once called black men super predators?

You member when Hillary supported the TPP?

Member when Hillary supported the IRAQ war?

See! This game is fun.

Member when Donald made a cameo in a playboy produced softcore film?

Member when Donald said he was for the Iraq war on the Howard Stern show?

Member when Rudy Giuliani took on the mob? But now look at this shell of his former self...
[+]
By eliroo 2016-10-03 16:47:53  
Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Yea I member!

See! This game is fun.

Member when Rudy Giuliani took on the mob? But now look at this shell of his former self...

Member Bernie Sanders?
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-10-03 16:52:53  
Yea I member!

See! This game is fun.

Member Bernie Sanders?

Member those 33000 emails?

But do you remember when the Bush administration violated the presidential records act and deleted 20,000,000 emails?

See how silly the finger pointing is?
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-10-03 16:56:38  
How is equating the Clintons to the Bushes a relevant defense? I'd support orange jumpsuits for all of them and end both dynasties.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-10-03 16:59:41  
Candlejack said: »
Ohhhhh. Okay. So, kinda like pretending you're a champion of women and gay rights while having a history of "bimbo" shaming/threatening and taking money from nations that have a history of killing gays and making women 2nd class citizens.
I thought Trump supporters didn't make excuses for their candidate. Yeah, I didn't believe that either. I know Hillary's past stance and I know what it is now. Spin it into a bad think all you'd like but it's nice to have future (and current) President who's sympathetic to lgbt rights. Trump doubled down like always and now the talking point is that not paying taxes makes him smarter.

Trump not paying his taxes is a slap in the face to every military veteran and enlisted man and woman out there right now. Gramps would've had a fit over half the ***out of his mouth.

There is zero evidence Trump hasn't paid taxes. The dying New York Times says "could have" paid no taxes. It is beyond journalistic malpractice. They might as well print that he "could have" molested children or he "could have" trafficked drugs.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-10-03 17:00:26  
Reading posts in the context of previous posts is simply not your forte Amanda.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-10-03 17:11:37  
Theyre all guilty of circumnavigating the Hatch Act. But technically there's no law against that.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-10-03 17:13:53  
Quote:
Washington (CNN)The US announced Monday it is "suspending its participation in bilateral channels with Russia" that had come about as part of the short-lived cessation of hostilities in Syria.
"This is not a decision that was taken lightly," State Department spokesman John Kirby said in a statement announcing the suspension.

"Everybody's patience with Russia has run out," White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest told reporters Monday while addressing the decision.
Earnest said Russia had lost credibility by "making a series of commitments without any indication they were committed to following them," accusing Russia and its Syrian regime allies of trying "to bomb civilian populations into submission."
Secretary of State John Kerry last week had threatened to call off bilateral talks with Russia unless Moscow took immediate steps to end the assault on Aleppo and restore a ceasefire.
Kerry: 'I lost the argument' on Syria
The statement added that the Russian and the Syrian regime's unwillingness to uphold the cease-fire accord was "demonstrated by their intensified attacks against civilian areas, targeting of critical infrastructure such as hospitals, and preventing humanitarian aid from reaching civilians in need."
US military and civilian personnel that were sent to Geneva, Switzerland, to work with the Russians on the Joint Implementation Center will now be withdrawn home, according to the statement and US defense officials.
The Joint Implementation Center was a key element of the negotiated accord and was intended to facilitate collaboration between the American and Russian militaries in targeting ISIS and al Qaeda's Syrian affiliate, the al Nusra front. The center was never launched because the agreement had required that the cease-fire hold and aid deliveries must be allowed for at least seven days prior to the center's starting work.

Officials said the US and Russia will continue to communicate via previously established direct military-to-military channels as part of a safety effort to "de-conflict" Syrian airspace and allow for coalition and Russian warplanes to avoid dangerous accidental incidents.
State Department spokesperson Elizabeth Trudeau told reporters Monday that US and Russian officials had met through the weekend to discuss Syria. The suspension "does not preclude multi-lateral dialogue" with Russia regarding Syria, Trudeau added.
When asked if the US had lived up to its end of the cease-fire deal, Trudeau said, "We believe we did."
For its part, Moscow announced Monday that it was suspending an arms reduction agreement with the US in which both countries agreed to dispose of 34 tons of plutonium, enough for thousands of nuclear bombs, over what it called Washington's "unfriendly actions" toward Russia, state news agency TASS reported.
In a statement published on the Russian Foreign Ministry's website, Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said: "The decision we have made is a signal to Washington: attempts at talking to Russia from the position of strength, in a language of sanctions and ultimatums while continuing selective cooperation with our country ... where this cooperation benefits the United States will not succeed."
Asked if the Russian announcement was linked to the recent US decision regarding the suspension of bilateral Syria talks, Trudeau said, "I would not link those at all."
"We believe it would be a shame if this important agreement was put aside because of an unrelated issue," she added.

Russia's Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova expressed regret over Washington's decision Monday to stop participating in the bilateral channels with Russia.
Shortly after Zakharova's response, Konstantin Kosachev, head of Russia's Foreign Affairs Committee, criticized the decision by the US.
"Russia has striven for continuing dialogue with the US on Syria until the last moment, and only our position was keeping the chance to launch a stable peace process alive," he said, according to Russian state-owned Sputnik News.
He also accused Washington of making the decision because of campaign politics, saying it was based "to a great extent on subjective factors linked with the current presidential election cycle."
The UN's special envoy for Syria, Staffan de Mistura, said he "deeply regrets" the fact that the US-Russia talks "did not reach a positive conclusion," according to a statement issued in the wake of the announcement.
"The UN will continue to push energetically for a political solution of the Syrian conflict regardless of the very disappointing outcome of intense and long discussions among two crucial international stakeholders," the statement said.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-10-03 17:14:38  
Phoenix.Amandarius said: »

Trump not paying his taxes is a slap in the face to every military veteran and enlisted man and woman out there right now. Gramps would've had a fit over half the ***out of his mouth.

There is zero evidence Trump hasn't paid taxes. The dying New York Times says "could have" paid no taxes. It is beyond journalistic malpractice. They might as well print that he "could have" molested children or he "could have" trafficked drugs.

Trump has been know to fly the friendly skies with Jeffery Epstein. So he very well could have.

Bravo Amanda you just made another Trump Clinton connection and this time it was with pedophilism.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-10-03 17:18:27  
Largest hospital in Aleppo destroyed

Some other areas

[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-10-03 17:19:32  
Can't be any worse than Clinton harping on Trump for not paying his federal income taxes, which he didn't have to do because of a provision put forth by Democrats.
That isn't the issue and you know this. Trump has been vocal about people who don't pay their "fair share" as well as the usual Republican claptrap of tax cuts for the rich to spur growth. So to see evidence that he's neither paid taxes for 20 years while championing for even more cuts on the nothing he's actually paying should be pointed out. A near billion dollar loss is also a substantial smear on the record of someone who wants to draw on his business expertise to run the country.

What is the proper amount of taxes to pay on a 900 million dollar loss, Pleeb?

The book he wrote about how he recovered from this top secret New York Times breaking news huge loss in 1995.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-10-03 17:20:44  

Trump has been know to fly the friendly skies with Jeffery Epstein. So he very well could have.

Bravo Amanda you just made another Trump Clinton connection and this time it was with pedophilism.

You just did as much journalism as the New York Times.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-10-03 17:21:05  
If they were as hard up for George W. Bush's *** for the 20 million destroyed emails from his administration, then I'd be keeping my mouth shut.

If I actually believed that, it would be worth the trouble.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-10-03 17:22:54  
Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Quote:
Washington (CNN)The US announced Monday it is "suspending its participation in bilateral channels with Russia" that had come about as part of the short-lived cessation of hostilities in Syria.
"This is not a decision that was taken lightly," State Department spokesman John Kirby said in a statement announcing the suspension.

"Everybody's patience with Russia has run out," White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest told reporters Monday while addressing the decision.
Earnest said Russia had lost credibility by "making a series of commitments without any indication they were committed to following them," accusing Russia and its Syrian regime allies of trying "to bomb civilian populations into submission."
Secretary of State John Kerry last week had threatened to call off bilateral talks with Russia unless Moscow took immediate steps to end the assault on Aleppo and restore a ceasefire.
Kerry: 'I lost the argument' on Syria
The statement added that the Russian and the Syrian regime's unwillingness to uphold the cease-fire accord was "demonstrated by their intensified attacks against civilian areas, targeting of critical infrastructure such as hospitals, and preventing humanitarian aid from reaching civilians in need."
US military and civilian personnel that were sent to Geneva, Switzerland, to work with the Russians on the Joint Implementation Center will now be withdrawn home, according to the statement and US defense officials.
The Joint Implementation Center was a key element of the negotiated accord and was intended to facilitate collaboration between the American and Russian militaries in targeting ISIS and al Qaeda's Syrian affiliate, the al Nusra front. The center was never launched because the agreement had required that the cease-fire hold and aid deliveries must be allowed for at least seven days prior to the center's starting work.

Officials said the US and Russia will continue to communicate via previously established direct military-to-military channels as part of a safety effort to "de-conflict" Syrian airspace and allow for coalition and Russian warplanes to avoid dangerous accidental incidents.
State Department spokesperson Elizabeth Trudeau told reporters Monday that US and Russian officials had met through the weekend to discuss Syria. The suspension "does not preclude multi-lateral dialogue" with Russia regarding Syria, Trudeau added.
When asked if the US had lived up to its end of the cease-fire deal, Trudeau said, "We believe we did."
For its part, Moscow announced Monday that it was suspending an arms reduction agreement with the US in which both countries agreed to dispose of 34 tons of plutonium, enough for thousands of nuclear bombs, over what it called Washington's "unfriendly actions" toward Russia, state news agency TASS reported.
In a statement published on the Russian Foreign Ministry's website, Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said: "The decision we have made is a signal to Washington: attempts at talking to Russia from the position of strength, in a language of sanctions and ultimatums while continuing selective cooperation with our country ... where this cooperation benefits the United States will not succeed."
Asked if the Russian announcement was linked to the recent US decision regarding the suspension of bilateral Syria talks, Trudeau said, "I would not link those at all."
"We believe it would be a shame if this important agreement was put aside because of an unrelated issue," she added.

Russia's Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova expressed regret over Washington's decision Monday to stop participating in the bilateral channels with Russia.
Shortly after Zakharova's response, Konstantin Kosachev, head of Russia's Foreign Affairs Committee, criticized the decision by the US.
"Russia has striven for continuing dialogue with the US on Syria until the last moment, and only our position was keeping the chance to launch a stable peace process alive," he said, according to Russian state-owned Sputnik News.
He also accused Washington of making the decision because of campaign politics, saying it was based "to a great extent on subjective factors linked with the current presidential election cycle."
The UN's special envoy for Syria, Staffan de Mistura, said he "deeply regrets" the fact that the US-Russia talks "did not reach a positive conclusion," according to a statement issued in the wake of the announcement.
"The UN will continue to push energetically for a political solution of the Syrian conflict regardless of the very disappointing outcome of intense and long discussions among two crucial international stakeholders," the statement said.

Yet another failure of President Obama. Not once has he ever been able to sit down with someone that doesn't agree 100% with him and pull off a deal. And the way Hillary talks so dangerously about Russia you can expect all out War if she is President.

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-10-03 17:23:22  
Says the guy who made about 20 posts referencing that Bill Clinton was a sexual predator and a pedo because he hung out with Epstein.

If you can draw hasty conclusions on one, then why not the other?
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-10-03 17:24:45  

You just did as much journalism as the New York Times.

That's not hard. This is their staff:

[+]
By Zerowone 2016-10-03 17:25:54  
Phrasing
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-10-03 17:34:43  
What is the proper amount of taxes to pay on a 900 million dollar loss, Pleeb?
About as much as someone whose income is too low to pay taxes does.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2016-10-03 17:49:43  
Yea I member!

See! This game is fun.

Member Bernie Sanders?

Member those 33000 emails?

But do you remember when the Bush administration violated the presidential records act and deleted 20,000,000 emails?

See how silly the finger pointing is?

You know, I always wonder how many conservatives who disparage Bush now voted for him for either his first or second term, assuming they could vote at the time.

I find that highly amusing! And the ones who once voted McCain, who completely engulfed themselves in Trump's low-blow referring to McCain being captured.

Just something I've found funny in conversation IRL over this absolutely ***-tarded election cycle.

[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-10-03 18:10:28  
I only support trump to get a rise out of pleebo ;D
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-10-03 19:20:34  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
I only support trump to get a rise out of pleebo ;D
FFXIAH is not your personal erotic site
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-10-03 19:30:54  
Yet another failure of President Obama. Not once has he ever been able to sit down with someone that doesn't agree 100% with him and pull off a deal. And the way Hillary talks so dangerously about Russia you can expect all out War if she is President.

lol, what a liar.
First Page 2 3 ... 74 75 76