2010-06-21
New Items
users online
Trump Talk™
First Page 2 3 ... 150 151 152 ... 216 217 218
By fonewear 2016-06-23 13:44:37  
Ramyrez said: »
fonewear said: »
Yea but if Trump admits he needed help to make billions it makes him look weak. The self made man is far more intriguing than saying "My dad gave me millions of dollars, I got lucky investing in real estate, then I ran for President.

Yeah, honesty *** sucks.

It does actually. I've been honest (relatively) my whole life and it hasn't done much for me.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-06-23 13:45:17  
Every American pol pulls the same stock story of hardworking parents leveling Smithing in a saturated market to make ingots to sell for Montiont Silverpieces in order to buy a Gjallahorn...house.

No one ever says that their LS payouts from selling HNM drops and botting is the reason behind it all. We're just supposed to believe you went into Dynamis by yourself, farmed all those time extensions, sack pulled your way to the top.

It's complete rubbish.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-06-23 13:46:18  
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
I would think people would be more appalled by the fact that Donald trump suits and ties are made in China!

nothing fits quite as well as a suit make with good old fashion slave labor... /feels his own suit

I think it's the tears that make it so soft and comfortable...
[+]
By fonewear 2016-06-23 13:46:32  
Basically this:

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Bahamut.Kara
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2016-06-23 13:54:21  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
I would think people would be more appalled by the fact that Donald trump suits and ties are made in China!

nothing fits quite as well as a suit make with good old fashion slave labor... /feels his own suit

I think it's the tears that make it so soft and comfortable...
Ok, I have to say that bespoke suits are awesome and usually those purchased in lower economic countries are of excellent quality with good fabric.

Mil has a suit from Hong Kong (sewed by an immigrant from China, bought from an Indian store) that is nice, and frankly for the same amount of money it could have been nicer from South Korea.

I had a lot of military friends who were stationed in S.Korea rave about the seamstresses and consider that one of the best things about their time there.

Anyways....
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-06-23 13:57:48  
My point being that he talks about making America great again and bringing jobs home but he himself outsources work to China for some of his own products.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-06-23 13:58:21  
Bahamut.Kara said: »
Anyways....

/demonstrates by hunching his back

just slump/slouch forward a little more.... and.... BAM! another vote for trump!
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-06-23 14:00:44  
My point being that he talks about making America great again and bringing jobs home but he himself outsources work to China for some of his own products.

I think we were fairly clear at the outset that you could go pound all of your logic and reason where the sun doesn't shine...

THIS IS SPARTA!!! TRUMP THREAD!!!!
[+]
 Bahamut.Kara
user: Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2016-06-23 14:01:00  
Oh yeah.

Have you heard about EB-5 visas
By fonewear 2016-06-23 14:01:11  
Cheating isn't so bad when you realize everyone else is doing it ! That way I can justify it.
By Ramyrez 2016-06-23 14:01:23  

I try not to listen too closely to him -- it's like looking directly at the sun or standing too close to unshielded radioactive waste -- but I think he actually tries to pitch that as a good thing. "Look, I have proof that America has fallen, it's better for me to have my stuff made in China than at home? I'll change that!"

...because apparently he thinks he's going to get Americans to make superior products for *** awful wages and they'll be happy for the opportunity to work for such a wonderful American icon.
 Bahamut.Ravael
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-06-23 14:01:40  
It does actually. I've been honest (relatively) my whole life and it hasn't done much for me.

And that's why I can trust you when you say you're a man/woman/lizard, no matter how different you look in the pictures that you share.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-06-23 14:02:08  
Without China though who would farm all that FFXI Gil ? Koreans ? I think not !
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-06-23 14:02:49  

Only if you can convince them that FFXI is actually StarCraft.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-06-23 14:04:24  
I feel good about myself knowing people are literally dying to make me an I phone !

Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-06-23 14:04:51  

we store those children in wooden shipping crates making it super convenient to ship them anywhere the labor laws are deplorably lax.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-06-23 14:09:24  
So if you jump into a suicide net and don't die does that make you more depressed though ? I've always wondered about that...
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-06-23 14:21:56  
So if you jump into a suicide net and don't die does that make you more depressed though ? I've always wondered about that...

Each net at Apple headquarters plays the Price is Right losing horns when you make contact with it.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-06-23 15:43:28  
Ragnarok.Raenil said: »
Fraud, classist discrimination, and a mountain of hilariously failed business ventures?
Is "classist discrimination" a new phrase liberals have made up for making stuff you can't afford?

Bahamut.Kara said: »
He whines if someone is mean to him, especially if they question his net worth.

Admit you like him because he is blunt to everyone and has no filter on speaking his mind on issues you agree with but don't act like he somehow has escaped being associated with any scandals in the last 40 years.

He has been involved in plenty.

Trump doesn't tolerate the when people treat him unfairly. He stands up to it. (that's a great reason to like him) You should just admit that's why you don't like him. because unlike every other republican on the hill, Trump isn't gonna tolerate the PC progressive narrative.

Sure... But again. Is the ability to make money a real qualifier to be president?

Yes! Yes it is! Would you rather have someone who's never successfully run anything in the white house? Oh wait, that's who we have now and the country's gone to ***. Let's have more of that by electing the estranged wife of Monica's Lewinski's ex *** buddy. I mean you wanna talk about your accomplishments.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-06-23 15:45:07  
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Because if you talk about that dreaded word privilege it leaves your ideology of bootstraps... made in China.
Privilege is just the trendy and best tasting excuse for people who fail to properly prepare for opportunity.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-06-23 15:53:06  
If making a knee is a qualifier then why do you always attack Hillary for making money?
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-06-23 15:55:53  
If making a knee is a qualifier then why do you always attack Hillary for making money?
I don't attack her for making money. Stop lying about what I am saying.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-06-23 15:59:21  
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
then they're equally qualified then because they can both make money? There are also a lot of people in fc that don't like her... She's starting to sound a lot like your candidate...
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-06-23 16:03:21  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »

He said trump makes money using honest methods while Hillary doesnt. So just blanket statements.
I wonder how he knows what their methods are... Does he have access to intrnal documents and insider info or is he just listening to another random blog telling him what to think...
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-06-23 16:04:35  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »

He said trump makes money using honest methods while Hillary doesnt. So just blanket statements.
I wonder how he knows what their methods are... Does he have access to intrnal documents and insider info or is he just listening to another random blog telling him what to think...

Uhh, is it some mystery where the Clintons get all their money from?
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-06-23 16:10:43  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »

No, but Trump has made his income a huge mystery by refusing to release his tax returns until after the election..which doesn't look shady at all.
By Blazed1979 2016-06-23 16:15:57  
I feel good about myself knowing people are literally dying to make me an I phone !

Stop buying so many damn phones!
I never *** got it! Why do people need to update their phones 3-4 times a *** year?
I was forced to update my samsung note 2 when the damn new OS required it and even then I felt ripped off - the phone had been in mint condition and was only 4 years old. It browsed youtube, it recieved text messages and sent them out, whatsapp was working fine, I could even call people. Not a scratch or crack on it. Then one day I hit that stupid "OK" button an update software pop screen.. poof all of a sudden all my apps wont work because my OS is outdated. Go to update it, and get a prompt that says my phone is no longer supported.

WTF... way to go millenials! We used to buy Casset tapes that we would listen to for decades, and VHS tapes were better the older they were.. I played Super Mario Bros. 3 well into my early 20's and I'm 36 years old.

Consume this planet to ***and enslave people! GO GO Freedom
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-06-23 16:15:58  
Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »

No, but Trump has made his income a huge mystery by refusing to release his tax returns until after the election..which doesn't look shady at all.

Refusing to release anything is shady. Remember Obama's college transcripts?
[+]
By Blazed1979 2016-06-23 16:18:56  
and don't think this doesnt effect any of you. You will all work for someone or some company. and that company will be forced to make you work longer hours to keep up/ahead of the competition or they will go broke. All for the sake of consumption. Should be called canibalism because we're all working so damn hard and reducing the quality of our lives for the sake of someone's profit.

what a *** mess
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 150 151 152 ... 216 217 218