Random Politics & Religion #31: 2018 Edition

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #31: 2018 Edition
Random Politics & Religion #31: 2018 Edition
First Page 2 3 ... 31 32 33 ... 55 56 57
By fonewear 2018-01-21 08:40:49  
Zerowone said: »

Meanwhile in Russia ~
By Nausi 2018-01-21 12:07:23  
Candlejack said: »
I find it funny how the GOPigs are trying to pin the blame on the Democrats for this one, while forgetting the Dems kept attempting to offer compromises in exchange for their votes. Compromises the GOPigs kept flinging in the trash can.
literally did not happen.
[+]
By Nausi 2018-01-21 12:13:18  
The stormy daniels affair is yet another example of facts I don't like.

The media fabricate these things for each other in hopes that the circle jerk somehow legitimizes itself. Oh did you see what the NYT is reporting today? It must be news.

These examples of the left trying to force their false reality onto people are turning into a yuge pile.

Liberal are running out of places to hide.
[+]
By Nausi 2018-01-21 12:47:31  
http://pressbull.com/liberal-reporters-take-same-test-as-president-trump-they-fail-miserably/

These reporters don't have the best genes.
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-01-21 16:38:46  
Did Trump Criticize Obama for a Lack of Leadership During the 2013 Government Shutdown?
Citizen Donald Trump criticized President Barack Obama during the 2013 government shutdown for failing to "get everyone in a room" to "make a deal."

Snopes

Perhaps the great deal maker should, you know, make a deal.
By fonewear 2018-01-21 18:59:37  

How about you post something worth reading for once ?
By fonewear 2018-01-21 18:59:59  
I mean post something worth not readying my bad.
By fonewear 2018-01-21 19:35:59  
In other news I found someone's soulmate:

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By fonewear 2018-01-21 19:46:29  
I imagine everyone on FFXIAH as a cat anime person it is the only way this website make sense.
[+]
By Nausi 2018-01-21 20:12:06  
http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/19/schumer-called-shutdown-over-immigration-chaos/

Quote:
Schumer said, “basically, it’s sort of like this: someone goes into your house, takes your wife and children hostage and then says, let’s negotiate over the price of your house. You know, we could do the same thing on immigration. We believe strongly in immigration reform. We could say, ‘We’re shutting down the government, we’re not gonna raise the debt ceiling, until you pass immigration reform.’ It would be governmental chaos.

Clearly that's the objective. Good, we've got a great guy in office that knows just how to deal with chaos.
By Nausi 2018-01-21 20:17:32  
FBI: Whoops!! We lost a bunch of incriminating texts from the Mueller team.

I wonder if they used used bleach bit this time.

How should we go forward libs?

1) The special counsel is incompetent and therefore needs to be shut down?

2) The special counsel is corrupt and needs to be shut down?

It's like a choose your own adventure book.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-01-21 20:17:58  
Garuda.Chanti said: »

He isn't even involved, nobody wants to work with Trump because he 1. Doesn't know what he is doing and 2. is surrounded by idiots in the WH that have already torpedoed several deals.
By Nausi 2018-01-21 20:38:35  
Viciouss said: »

He isn't even involved, nobody wants to work with Trump because he 1. Doesn't know what he is doing and 2. is surrounded by idiots in the WH that have already torpedoed several deals.
<imagine actually believing this>
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-01-21 21:11:21  
Nausi said: »

I'm working up to it a little at a time. You don't just create an alternate reality in one night. Once I start buying into flat-Earth videos on YouTube, I'll know that I'm ready.
[+]
By clearlyamule 2018-01-21 23:37:01  
fonewear said: »
I imagine everyone on FFXIAH as a cat anime person it is the only way this website make sense.
I'm actually a rich person trapped in poor persons body.
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2018-01-22 08:01:03  
clearlyamule said: »
I'm actually a rich person trapped in poor persons body.
#MeToo
By Ramyrez 2018-01-22 08:33:31  
Anna Ruthven said: »
#MeToo

I love how the left is finally beginning to eat itself over this movement.

"Yes, we wanted to bring awareness to the prevalence of sexual assault. We weren't really trying to help you get revenge on a guys you had consensual bad dates with because the two of you didn't communicate for ***."
[+]
By fonewear 2018-01-22 09:02:37  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Nausi said: »

I'm working up to it a little at a time. You don't just create an alternate reality in one night. Once I start buying into flat-Earth videos on YouTube, I'll know that I'm ready.

Not only is the Earth flat we are living in the Dark Ages.
By fonewear 2018-01-22 09:05:02  
Vic morning routine:

Coffee:

Google Trump

Find things that reinforce what he already believes

Post random things on FFXIAH

Fight with Nausi

Repeat !
By Ramyrez 2018-01-22 09:34:55  
Coffee:

Google Trump

See, this is the mindset I can't get into.

People who wake up and immediately check the news and ***.

It's going to come. You can't miss it in this day and age. Why seek it out? I *** hate the guy, the last thing I want to do is look at MORE of him in the morning.

That works both ways. Some rightists seem to wake up and immediately look for some liberal (Hillary, Obama, whoever it is) to get angry about.

America: Anger All Day, Every Day, or you're a *** Commie.
By Ramyrez 2018-01-22 09:35:55  
If anything I wake up and go, "Anyone post anything epic in r/gonewild since I went to bed? I need something to cheer me up."
By Viciouss 2018-01-22 09:50:08  
I don't drink coffee, troll!
[+]
By fonewear 2018-01-22 10:10:03  
Ramyrez said: »
Coffee:

Google Trump

It's going to come. You can't miss it in this day and age. Why seek it out? I *** hate the guy, the last thing I want to do is look at MORE of him in the morning.

That works both ways. Some rightists seem to wake up and immediately look for some liberal (Hillary, Obama, whoever it is) to get angry about.

They should be looking up Simpsons clips something useful !
By fonewear 2018-01-22 10:10:43  
YouTube Video Placeholder
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2018-01-22 10:12:29  
#MeToo

"Yes, we wanted to bring awareness to the prevalence of sexual assault. We weren't really trying to help you get revenge on a guys you had consensual bad dates with because the two of you didn't communicate for ***."
People are quick to jump to conclusions in cases that have very little possibility of proof one way of the other, it all boils down to belief and many seem to simply believe that the accused is guilty till proven innocent. The reality is that a rape allegation can ruin a man's life even if it is 100% proven that he didn't do what he was accused of.

Do I believe Harvey Weinstein did what he was accused of? Yeah, he probably did. It's not like we are just hearing of this, Courtney Love mentioned it in 2005 or so.

One that kinda blew me away was Danny Masterson's rape allegations. I hope Steven Hyde didn't rape anyone.
By clearlyamule 2018-01-22 10:14:47  
#MeToo

People are quick to jump to conclusions in cases that have very little possibility of proof one way of the other, it all boils down to belief and many seem to simply believe that the accused is guilty till proven innocent. The reality is that a rape allegation can ruin a man's life even if it is 100% proven that he didn't do what he was accused of.

Do I believe Harvey Weinstein did what he was accused of? Yeah, he probably did. It's not like we are just hearing of this, Courtney Live mentioned it in 2005 or so.

One that kinda blew me away was Danny Masterson's rape allegations. I hope Steven Hyde didn't rape anyone.
Well that's because we promote idiotic ideas like why would they lie... *** why does anyone lie about anything. And #believeher
By fonewear 2018-01-22 10:15:58  
One more hashtag and sexual assault will be gone forever.
By fonewear 2018-01-22 10:17:35  
Coffee:

Google Trump

More like Ramy angry and things he can't control !
First Page 2 3 ... 31 32 33 ... 55 56 57