Trump Talk™
First Page 2 3 ... 130 131 132 ... 216 217 218
 Ragnarok.Nausi
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-06-21 09:15:38  
Anna Ruthven said: »
When did we go from "slaves were forced to build this, so it stands as a reminder of a mistake we should learn from and never repeat" to "it was built by slaves and you live in it so shame on you!"?
Why would Obama pass on an opportunity to provoke racial division in the country? It is his legacy after all.
[+]
By Titanfoo 2016-06-21 09:16:45  
This thread has accomplished so much, i'm glad people spend so much time on it everyday.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-06-21 09:19:38  
Titanfoo said: »
This thread has accomplished so much, i'm glad people spend so much time on it everyday.
It makes no sense you saying something like this when you're in here enough to read it and understand the shots how that's present... Makes you even worse than anyone else around here...
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-06-21 09:20:38  
Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
It's really chilling that none of you that oppose Trump even batted an eye when someone tried to kill him again. It's time to do some soul searching.
Someone tried to kill trump?
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-06-21 09:21:49  
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Entering the political scene exposes you to greater scrutiny. Wow, surprising.
Unless of course you're a democrat, then you can rape women and be giving a pass
Yup that's the ticket Dems do whatever they want without worry... Only those dirty republicans get to suffer for their crimes! Lol...
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-21 09:23:37  
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
It's really chilling that none of you that oppose Trump even batted an eye when someone tried to kill him again. It's time to do some soul searching.
Guy tried to take a cop's gun at a Trump rally, confessed he intended to kill Trump.

When did we go from "slaves were forced to build this, so it stands as a reminder of a mistake we should learn from and never repeat" to "it was built by slaves and you live in it so shame on you!"?
Why would Obama pass on an opportunity to provoke racial division in the country? It is his legacy after all.
Do you have a good reason why I shouldn't topic ban you?
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-06-21 09:25:10  
Ragnarok.Raenil said: »
Your family is significantly more likely to be blown away by some random natural born white Christian than it is by a Muslim immigrant.

Or literally any other racial/religious demographic.
Liberal logic at its finest. Is ok to bring in terrorists because of "fairness".
It's more like... If a Christian kills someone in this country do you ban all of them from entering?

Not all Muslims come from war torn areas where terrorism is present and there are already millions upon millions of Muslims living in this country peacefullY.

You mock fairness when you already illogically support something that is just wrong... its kind of ironic because it just like accusing Dems of fear controlling them over guns and your fear controls you on this topic making you even more paranoid and illogical...
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
サーバ: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-06-21 09:26:18  

I hear you and I agree, the media has been encouraging anyone to shoot Trump yet everyone is thinking it's ok. And your right this did happen they guy tried to pull a cops gun to shoot trump. The brainwashing media is clearly working setting up Televised hits to encourage action.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-06-21 09:27:14  
Well damn... That's messed up... As I said yesterday it would be awful if any of our candidates whether we supported them or not is attacked. Punish the guy as fiercely as the law allows.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-06-21 09:27:55  
Siren.Lordgrim said: »

I hear you and I agree, the media has been encouraging anyone to shoot Trump yet everyone is thinking it's ok. And your right this did happen they guy tried to pull a cops gun to shoot trump. The brainwashing media is clearly working setting up Televised hits to encourage action.
What brand of tinfoil do you use for your hats?

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-21 09:29:15  
Well damn... That's messed up... As I said yesterday it would be awful if any of our candidates whether we supported them or not is attacked. Punish the guy as fiercely as the law allows.
I mean, you could assume Trump's rhetoric brought it on, but that would be a little unfair. People are just *** crazy and will kill for whatever reason they believe justifies it.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-21 09:33:29  
Also, has it ever occurred to anyone that ISIS and the other terrorist factions could just be the Muslim version of the Westboro Baptist Church? I mean, if WBC were in a war torn, wild west, anything goes region, I'm sure they'd kill people too.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-06-21 09:35:36  
Siren.Lordgrim said: »

What brand of tinfoil do you use for your hats?

I don't wear hats friend i strongly suggest you look up the multiple media outlets that Call for Trump to be assassinated hell even Face Book refuses to take down the Request for Trump's Assassination.

It's ok to remove the blindfold that is covering your eyes.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-06-21 09:38:27  
Guy tried to take a cop's gun at a Trump rally, confessed he intended to kill Trump.

You asked a question (seriously I thought). I gave you a serious answer.

Obama, has made it his legacy to stroke every kind of racial divide we have. Do you think Al sharpton actually wants racism to end? He's made a fortune fighting against it. Obama has too.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-06-21 09:39:02  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Nausi logic at its finest. Muslims immigrant = terrorist.

Homosexuality is punishable by death in nine countries.
Should we let any of those *** immigrate here? I think not.

islam and lgbt
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2016-06-21 09:40:08  

It's against the rules to have an unpopular opinion now?

wtf ffxiah....
[+]
 Sylph.Dravidian
サーバ: Sylph
user: Eliseus
By Sylph.Dravidian 2016-06-21 09:42:25  
Since when has changing your view on something been bad? Obama did it more than any president in history actually in office and some of you bow down to him.

Hillary directly lies about things, not just flip flops, and that is one of the reason she is brought up so much to be corrupt is because on top of all the flip flopping, she is lying about basically everything that comes out of her mouth.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-06-21 09:43:43  
Your family is significantly more likely to be blown away by some random natural born white Christian than it is by a Muslim immigrant.

Liberal logic at its finest. Is ok to bring in terrorists because of "fairness".
It's more like... If a Christian kills someone in this country do you ban all of them from entering?

Not all Muslims come from war torn areas where terrorism is present and there are already millions upon millions of Muslims living in this country peacefullY.

You mock fairness when you already illogically support something that is just wrong... its kind of ironic because it just like accusing Dems of fear controlling them over guns and your fear controls you on this topic making you even more paranoid and illogical...

Is there a section of Christianity that advocates throwing gay people off of buildings? If so do we have any data on how many Christians subscribe to it?

Meanwhile we have data that illuminates the abrasive attitudes towards gays within the Muslim faith. They number in the millions, 8-9 figures. How can you simply ignoring that data?
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2016-06-21 09:44:43  
Immigrants from anywhere are fine as long as they intend to assimilate and not set up their own micro ***country inside of ours.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-06-21 09:45:35  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »

islam and lgbt

Messed up logic, they are moving away from these countries.
Except when they mass murder 49 gay people at a Florida nightclub.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-06-21 09:45:44  
I mean, you could assume Trump's rhetoric brought it on, but that would be a little unfair. People are just *** crazy and will kill for whatever reason they believe justifies it.
It is unfair... Rhetoric or not it doesn't justify an attempt on his life in the slightest...anyone who would even attempt to justify it is *** up...
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-21 09:46:26  
Siren.Mosin said: »

It's against the rules to have an unpopular opinion now?

wtf ffxiah....
No, but trolling is.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-06-21 09:47:15  
Also, has it ever occurred to anyone that ISIS and the other terrorist factions could just be the Muslim version of the Westboro Baptist Church? I mean, if WBC were in a war torn, wild west, anything goes region, I'm sure they'd kill people too.
As disgusting as WBC is I can't really put them on the same level... They may be annoying and filled with hateful ideas and the like but they're not terrorists and they're not responsible for wars and displacing many people from their homes...
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-06-21 09:47:21  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »

islam and lgbt

Your right it's actually 10 though that punish it with death, it's illegal and jailing offense in 77 countries.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2016-06-21 09:47:31  
No, but trolling is.

That's a legitimate opinion, just because you don't like it doesn't make it 'trolling'.
[+]
 Shiva.Eboneezer
サーバ: Shiva
user: Eboneezer
By Shiva.Eboneezer 2016-06-21 09:47:51  
I mean, come on now. If that's all the flipflops you can find within over a decade, here take a look.
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/full-list-donald-trump-s-rapidly-changing-policy-positions-n547801

That's cute, from your article I see where Trump:

100% pro life to staying with Pro Life with certain exceptions. ???

sending ground troops to kill ISIS + going after their oil to sending in ground forces with the help of other allies in the region, and destroying the oil fields. ???

would advocate torture, specifically waterboarding, and ordering troops to carry it out to not advocating torture nor ordering troops to carry out something illegal, but would push to make waterboarding legal. Eh, he flopped here but he had to honestly. I don't think this is a big "holy shat he completely flip flopped on this issue, i'll never vote for him" kind of thing.

build a wall and deport all illegal immigrants to build a wall and wants to deport all illegals but may be flexible in certain circumstances. ???

H1B program is bad for American workers to getting rid of the H1B program if he is elected. ???

The US has some obligation to take in some Syrian refugees. He hates the idea of it but said something must be done. to being against accepting Syrian refugees without papers once he found out just how many Syrian refugees were being discussed. eh. not a big deal to me. Still dont feel like his intent ever changed here.

the propsed muslim ban that it lists cut his speech, like they always do. He said he wanted a complete ban on muslims entering the country until our government can figure out what the hell is going on. He still has this stance, but has clarified that it doesn't apply to service members, or US citizens abroad that are returning...which I don't think he meant to include in his original statement anyway. I don't see much flip flopping here either.

David Duke and the KKK? He disavowed him originally and disavows him now. The only thing he's argued with reporters is that he doesn't know anything about David Duke. Again, no flip flopping.

On Iran's nuclear deal, he said that by the time he became president, he couldn't just rip up the deal and many of their frozen assets would already be recovered. He says the deal is terrible and that he would police it as strongly as he could. Now he wants to renegotiate the deal and get back American prisoners and impose more sanctions. So he was never for the deal really, and he still isn't for the deal. flip flop where really?

Repeal Obamacare and bring down state borders in regards to health insurance competition to drive costs down. Compared it to Canada. to Repeal Obamacare and replace with his own plan which is similar to his original statement, but not really like Canada. He intends to replace Medicaid which the CRFB says could generate a wide range of savings to the federal budget. Eh, I don't consider that a flip flop either.

And that's the end of YOUR claims. I don't see much flip flopping at all, just the changing of some of the details that keep his original intent. That's not the same as opposing Gay Rights/marriage and then pretending to fight for Gay rights and marriage. Or working to make trade deals happen, then saying the trade deals were never a good idea and you've opposed them from the beginning and want to dismantle them. I don't believe your definition of flip flopping really coincides with most.
 Sylph.Dravidian
サーバ: Sylph
user: Eliseus
By Sylph.Dravidian 2016-06-21 09:47:56  

Source for this? Or do you just assume every murderer that isn't Muslim is a devout practicing Christian?
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 130 131 132 ... 216 217 218