By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-06-20 14:08:07  
how-mexico-treats-illegal-aliens...
 Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-06-20 14:13:33  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
You are a smart guy, who else could possibly have been responsible?
Chinese people? It's not like an organized hit squad is beyond the means of any other nationality.

Even going with the assumption of a cartel hit, pointing at a single event like this doesn't prove much of anything. It's like when the murder of a woman in CA by an illegal immigrant was used to make it seem like this was the rule rather than the exception. I haven't seen anything to suggest that immigrants pose a greater risk than any other group. Hell, even in your example, the victims were criminals themselves (sans the kids maybe).
 Phoenix.Amandarius
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-06-20 14:31:52  
The murder in California was used as an example as to why Sanctuary Cities that do not cooperate with the Federal Government are very bad and not used to imply that illegal immigrants are all murderers.
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-06-20 14:33:19  
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
You are a smart guy, who else could possibly have been responsible?
Chinese people? It's not like an organized hit squad is beyond the means of any other nationality.

Even going with the assumption of a cartel hit, pointing at a single event like this doesn't prove much of anything. It's like when the murder of a woman in CA by an illegal immigrant was used to make it seem like this was the rule rather than the exception. I haven't seen anything to suggest that immigrants pose a greater risk than any other group. Hell, even in your example, the victims were criminals themselves (sans the kids maybe).

those damned chinks! /shakefist no ...j/k. ..

I don't think you are appreciating the level of sophistication required to pull off eight hits in four locations without leaving a trace of evidence in this day and age against armed and hostile marijuana growing inbred hillbillies.

it's like... seal team six level ***...minus the helicopter

"immigrants" that want to come to america to live the american dream and get fat and drink budweiser and listen to country music and wear cowboy hats and vote democrat will always be welcomed with open arms.

but yeah... we should probably come up with a way to stop the black ops cartel assassination death squads and the *** that hate gays so much they shoot up night clubs....

perhaps you are correct that mathematically speaking illegal immigrants pose no bigger threat than the jerk offs that are already here....

but we are eyeball deep in *** already what is the point of adding more?
[+]
 Ragnarok.Raenil
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2016-06-20 14:45:48  
Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
The murder in California was used as an example as to why Sanctuary Cities that do not cooperate with the Federal Government are very bad and not used to imply that illegal immigrants are all murderers.
That's what we have Donald Trump for.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-06-20 15:12:33  
I meant to post Chinese lizard people but my phone likes to delete words while I'm editing. Oh well :(
By fonewear 2016-06-20 18:05:22  
First assassination attempt on Trump that I'm aware of:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-06-21/us-man-charged-for-trying-to-steal-officers-gun-to-attack-trump/7528184
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-06-20 18:16:18  

Second. The first thing that tried to kill Trump ended up on his head as a trophy.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-06-20 18:20:10  
But seriously, that's pretty bad.

Also, I see Trump using this as fuel to get his supporters even more fired up.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-06-20 18:34:39  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »

It was a false flag nothing is real don't believe the media it's all a big conspiracy ! Also I'm not crazy...
 Phoenix.Amandarius
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-06-20 21:58:45  

I expect more of this as Democrats have fueled so much hate for Donald Trump. It's really bad what they have done.
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-06-20 22:04:48  
Phoenix.Amandarius said: »

I expect more of this as Democrats have fueled so much hate for Donald Trump. It's really bad what they have done.
The Democrats did not have to stir up hate against Trump. There was a LOT of it out there before he announced.
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-06-20 22:07:57  
Trump's charity claims could violate fraud laws

He could be held liable if he failed to fulfill promises to donate proceeds from his book 'Crippled America.'

Openers:
Quote:
If Donald Trump’s claims that certain of his commercial ventures benefit charity are untrue, he could be held liable under Section 349 of New York’s General Business Law, which forbids deceptive business acts and practices, as well as under charitable solicitation laws, according to legal experts.

In promoting products as varied as Trump University, Trump Vodka, a Trump board game and his latest book, “Crippled America,” the businessman has declared that the proceeds would go to charity. None of Trump’s proceeds from Trump University have gone to charity, and only a few hundred dollars of charitable giving related to Trump Vodka has been accounted for. News organizations have been unable to verify his other claims, and his representatives have been unwilling to provide more information about them or even to confirm them.

While lawyers say Trump could be liable in a number of states for false claims, the official most likely to take up the matter would be Attorney General Eric Schneiderman of New York, where Trump resides and is already the defendant in a consumer fraud case brought by the state over Trump University.

Referring to Trump’s claims about his “Crippled America” book profits, a spokesman for Schneiderman’s office said that the law against deceptive business practices was a more likely avenue of pursuit than the charitable solicitation law. But he added that lawyers at the attorney general’s office had not yet decided whether to look into the matter.

In recent weeks, Trump has come under fire for exaggerating the amount of money he raised for veterans at a campaign event in January and for donating much of that money only after reporters began asking questions about it. A state AG investigation of Trump’s other claims of charitable giving would keep the issue alive and burden the presumptive Republican nominee — already embroiled in a number of lawsuits — with another legal headache.
And is this why we can't see his tax returns?
VIP
By Jassik 2016-06-20 23:25:16  
We can't see them because it would show that he doesn't make nearly what he says he does. It's all smoke and mirrors hiding a series of ponzi schemes and fraud.
 Shiva.Eboneezer
user: Eboneezer
By Shiva.Eboneezer 2016-06-20 23:52:38  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
The Democrats did not have to stir up hate against Trump. There was a LOT of it out there before he announced.

I NEVER heard of anyone hating Trump before he ran against the democrats. Seems like a businessman would have a hard time being successful if there was a "LOT" of hate out there for him. People liked his tv show. Rappers idolized him in songs. I seriously don't remember anyone hating him. The only thing that's really changed is that he started running against the democrats. Now everything is completely different after they twist words and place labels on him everywhere you look.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2016-06-21 00:07:18  
Speak for yourself. I haven't known a single person who was fond of him before he ran for president and appealed to bigots everywhere.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-06-21 00:25:25  
There's that word again. If someone is looking for a new drinking game....
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-06-21 00:38:11  
Shiva.Eboneezer said: »

I NEVER heard of anyone hating Trump before he ran against the democrats. Seems like a businessman would have a hard time being successful if there was a "LOT" of hate out there for him. People liked his tv show. Rappers idolized him in songs. I seriously don't remember anyone hating him. The only thing that's really changed is that he started running against the democrats. Now everything is completely different after they twist words and place labels on him everywhere you look.

Considering he is facing several lawsuits that were filed well before his campaign started, its more than safe to say he has made plenty of enemies throughout his business career. Nice selective memory tho.
[+]
VIP
By Jassik 2016-06-21 00:38:19  

He has been despised by virtually every one who has done business with him for decades as well as been a joke for the new York elite. Now he's universally hated not for ruining against Democrats but for being a liar and a braggart and stirring nativist, racist, idiots.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-06-21 00:41:34  
Entering the political scene exposes you to greater scrutiny. Wow, surprising.
[+]
 Shiva.Eboneezer
By Shiva.Eboneezer 2016-06-21 01:13:52  
Shiva.Viciousss said: »

Considering he is facing several lawsuits that were filed well before his campaign started, its more than safe to say he has made plenty of enemies throughout his business career. Nice selective memory tho.

Find me someone that's involved in as many businesses as he is that hasn't been involved in any lawsuits
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
サーバ: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-06-21 01:17:34  
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Entering the political scene exposes you to greater scrutiny. Wow, surprising.

Your right, my favorite president Andrew Jackson did first start the campaign dirt slinging trial we see today after he lost his first attempt to Presidency in 1824 vs Adams. But he won in 1828 by popular vote for the first time in which the electoral college could not ignore the nation wide voice of who the People wanted and not what the elite in Washington DC wanted.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-06-21 01:26:54  
The 2016 campaign trail has really opened up the massive corruption we see both Democrats and Republicans use.

Not a single US citizen got to cast a vote in the Colorado Republican primary. And All of Colorado 's Republican delegates went to Cruz.

Did the citizens of Colorado want Cruz to win over trump ? Absolutely NOT.

And still to this day the Republican party in Washington DC still can't accept Trump as the Republican nomination even though he got the delegates and has massive US citizen approval ratings nation wide.

2016 is the year where we see the establishment in Washington DC fear because the people of America are fed up with political parties and business as usual.
[+]
 Shiva.Eboneezer
By Shiva.Eboneezer 2016-06-21 01:27:58  
Jassik said: »
He has been despised by virtually every one who has done business with him for decades as well as been a joke for the new York elite. Now he's universally hated not for ruining against Democrats but for being a liar and a braggart and stirring nativist, racist, idiots.

How can he be hated for being a liar but Hillary isn't? That's strange how that works. One lied about American murders, then accused their families of being liars for calling her out. One mishandled classified documents. One has flipflopped on more issues than the other. That one is a democrat though, and the other isn't. Democrats are trying to get people to hate him because he loves this country more than any other country. Loving this country more than others does not equate to being a racist/bigot.

and for stirring nativist, racist, idiots? The democrats are the ones stirred up. They're the ones getting violent with their protests. I don't see Trump supporters out there throwing eggs and attacking people. And why are they getting stirred up? because the democrats are funding them and twisting his words to get mainstream labels on him...and it's working.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-06-21 01:48:36  
Trump brings up some valid concerns of our borders and illegal immigration crossing said borders. Why is Washington DC not concerned with protecting our borders? Other countries protect theirs.

If you cross North Korea and get caught you get 12 years of prison and hard labor

If you cross the Afghanistan borders illegally you get shot

Two Americans crossed the Iranian border illegally got 8 years in prison.

If you cross the US border illegally you get a job, a drivers license , foodstamps, a place to live, free health care, housing and child benefits, education,a tax free business for 7 years.

No wonder this is part of our national debt.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2016-06-21 02:31:49  
Way to give examples of countries that aren't even regarded with an ounce of respect on an international level.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-06-21 03:20:24  
To hell with respect on the international level when the rest of the world shits on the US because of the actions taken place by the Republican and Democrat parties on the world, not the American people.

Those places listed at least protect there " homes " meaning borders and understand and accept the scrutiny of outsiders. They value there sovereignty and way of life and heritage.

There is nothing wrong with anyone who wants to ensure the safety and protection of there nations borders.

Do you feel safe with the door to your home where you and your children sleep wide open ?

This is no different and I thank Trump for providing the national discussion for border protection.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-06-21 03:21:52  
One has flipflopped on more issues than the other.
That would be your friend Trump lol.

Siren.Lordgrim said: »
Trump brings up some valid concerns of our borders and illegal immigration crossing said borders. Why is Washington DC not concerned with protecting our borders? Other countries protect theirs.

If you cross North Korea and get caught you get 12 years of prison and hard labor

If you cross the Afghanistan borders illegally you get shot

Two Americans crossed the Iranian border illegally got 8 years in prison.

If you cross the US border illegally you get a job, a drivers license , foodstamps, a place to live, free health care, housing and child benefits, education,a tax free business for 7 years.

No wonder this is part of our national debt.
This post is hilarious because it uses as examples some of the worst countries in the world lmao. I guess when it's convenient North Korea is a paragon to admire.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-06-21 03:26:31  
At least they protect there borders and enforce there immigration Laws. That's something the United States can't say at all.

Trump wants to change that I respect that.
[+]
 Shiva.Eboneezer
By Shiva.Eboneezer 2016-06-21 03:37:58  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
That would be your friend Trump lol.
You can't be serious
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 128 129 130 ... 216 217 218