users online
Trump Talk™
First Page 2 3 ... 129 130 131 ... 216 217 218
 Ragnarok.Raenil
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2016-06-21 03:40:53  
Siren.Lordgrim said: »
Do you feel safe with the door to your home where you and your children sleep wide open ?

This is no different and I thank Trump for providing the national discussion for border protection.
I do, actually. Well, the screen door is kept shut because my cats running around outside for a car to hit isn't something I'm into.

The discussion is fine. Trump's solution is absolute ***and has absolutely no forethought put into it.

Let me know when any of his ideas are at least mediocre and I'll actually attempt to take him seriously.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2016-06-21 03:43:00  
Shiva.Eboneezer said: »
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
That would be your friend Trump lol.
You can't be serious
He literally changes his policies hours after he announces them regularly.

The Great Wall of Trump and barring all Muslim immigrants are his most consistent policies. They also happen to be some of his most idiotic. So, enjoy that, I suppose.
[+]
 Shiva.Eboneezer
サーバ: Shiva
user: Eboneezer
By Shiva.Eboneezer 2016-06-21 03:48:43  
Ragnarok.Raenil said: »
The Great Wall of Trump and barring all Muslim immigrants are his most consistent policies. They also happen to be some of his most idiotic. So, enjoy that, I suppose.
Please get me a quote where he wants to ban all muslims. You like to twist words just like the media. When talking about the Syrian refugees, he said he would ban all muslims from entering the country until they could be fully vetted. I see that you like to cut quotes as well
[+]
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2016-06-21 03:54:10  
So, have them sit in a refugee camp during a screening process over the course of roughly two months (if everything goes at a decent pace) that they paid for with money they likely don't have because they're refugee's.

Good plan, Trump. 10/10
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-06-21 03:55:16  
That would be your friend Trump lol.
You can't be serious
You're not paying much attention are you?

Now I'm pro-choice, now I'm not, now I am, tomorrow who knows.

Now I like universal healthcare, now I don't, tomorrow it'll just be a very good deal, whatever that means.

The war on drugs is bad, the war on drugs is good, whatever leave it up to states.

And in general whenever he has no idea what to reply(simply out of ignorance on these topics)he just says "it will be a very good deal", and everyone applauds as if he said something intelligent.
[+]
 Shiva.Eboneezer
By Shiva.Eboneezer 2016-06-21 04:17:19  
You're not paying much attention are you?

Now I'm pro-choice, now I'm not, now I am, tomorrow who knows.

Now I like universal healthcare, now I don't, tomorrow it'll just be a very good deal, whatever that means.

The war on drugs is bad, the war on drugs is good, whatever leave it up to states.

And in general whenever he has no idea what to reply(simply out of ignorance on these topics)he just says "it will be a very good deal", and everyone applauds as if he said something intelligent.

Like i said in my statement, one flipflops MORE than the other. I'm glad you brought up 3 statements.
Since Hillary lost to Obama in their last primary, she has gone from:
being against raising the debt limit to increasing the debt limit.
not arming Syrian rebels to Arming Syrian rebels.
against Iran's rights to nukes to supporting Iran's rights to nukes
against employing illegal immigrants to supporting illegal immigrant employment
opposing illegal immigrant driver's license to supporting illegal driver's licenses
opposing blanket gun restrictions to supporting blanket gun laws
opposing gay marriage to supporting gay marriage
favoring the keystone pipeline to opposing the keystone pipeline
opposing lifting sanctions on cuba to lifting the embargo on cuba
praising Bashir Al Assad to calling him a threat
Pro NAFTA to against NAFTA
flipped on other agreements with Korea, Central America, and other places as well.
[+]
 Shiva.Eboneezer
By Shiva.Eboneezer 2016-06-21 04:27:38  
So, have them sit in a refugee camp during a screening process over the course of roughly two months (if everything goes at a decent pace) that they paid for with money they likely don't have because they're refugee's.

Good plan, Trump. 10/10

Sucks for them, but I'd rather my family be safer here. They don't want to be part of America, they just want to get away from a JV team.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2016-06-21 04:35:39  
Your family is significantly more likely to be blown away by some random natural born white Christian than it is by a Muslim immigrant.

Or literally any other racial/religious demographic.
 Shiva.Eboneezer
By Shiva.Eboneezer 2016-06-21 04:45:52  
Your family is significantly more likely to be blown away by some random natural born white Christian than it is by a Muslim immigrant.

Maybe for now, but I don't prefer to just allow thousands of undocumented people from top 5 global terrorist index countries to move in next door without being tracked or monitored in any way.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-06-21 04:49:59  
I don't think anyone ever claimed that people entering the country shouldn't be screened. I think it's already a thing too.
 Shiva.Eboneezer
By Shiva.Eboneezer 2016-06-21 05:01:11  
I don't think anyone ever claimed that people entering the country shouldn't be screened. I think it's already a thing too.

Except that the FBI and their counter-terrorist experts have said that it impossible to properly vet syrian refugees. Which is what brought up Trump's statement when he said that he would ban all muslims from entering the country until he could be assured that they were properly vetted. I don't think that is such a bad thing.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
サーバ: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-06-21 05:26:00  

Maybe for now, but I don't prefer to just allow thousands of undocumented people from top 5 global terrorist index countries to move in next door without being tracked or monitored in any way.

I dont agree with the statement said about Christians saying I did it for Jesus above yours.

Ever since Obama took office what did we see with our national narrative on media.yep you guessed it a anti European culture and demonization of our nation's history and founding to his wife claiming she lives in a house built by slave's.
By Ackeron 2016-06-21 06:23:03  

I dont agree with the statement said about Christians saying I did it for Jesus above yours.

Ever since Obama took office what did we see with our national narrative on media.yep you guessed it a anti European culture and demonization of our nation's history and founding to his wife claiming she lives in a house built by slave's.
More then likely it was since it was constructed over 50 years before the end of Slavery in the US. The rebuilding after those Red Coat *** burned it down was also before Slavery was abolished.

This is from the White House Historical Association:
Quote:
The D.C. commissioners, charged by Congress with building the new city under the direction of the president, initially planned to import workers from Europe to meet their labor needs. However, response to recruitment was dismal and soon they turned to African Americans slave and free to provide the bulk of labor that built the White House, the United States Capitol, and other early government buildings.

One could argue against this being true in today's world since extensive repairs have been made and even complete rebuilding of Wings due to issues caused by structural ageing or a need for more room due to increasing staff sizes.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-06-21 06:55:22  
ackeron whats up !! about the white house

It was not built solely- or even primarily- by slaves.

Most of the labor force consisted of local white laborers and artisans from Maryland and Virginia and a number of immigrants from Ireland, Scotland, and other european nations. As the project neared completion - the lime-based whitewashing that gives the building its iconic appearance slaves WERE indeed added to the mix.

But once again facts get in the way of the First Lady's race-baiting.

That’s because the U.S. government actually paid the slaves who worked on the White House.

One slave — Philip Reid — was paid directly, a sum of $1.25 per day ($31 per day in 2016 dollars). Is it technically “slave labor” — if you are paid?

Mind you minimum wage did not exist during this era of our history.
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-21 07:11:44  
When did we go from "slaves were forced to build this, so it stands as a reminder of a mistake we should learn from and never repeat" to "it was built by slaves and you live in it so shame on you!"?
[+]
By fonewear 2016-06-21 07:29:37  
I identify as a white house and I find this offensive. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of hosting the President.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-21 07:33:44  
fonewear said: »
I identify as a white house and I find this offensive. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of hosting the President.
On all levels except physical, I am the White House.

*stands, looking out to sea, humming Hail to the Chief*
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-06-21 07:49:30  
Now in the news the Republican party has mentioned that a few hundred delegates are up for the idea of switching to another candidate at the Republican convention in Cleveland.

If this does not say " *** what American voters want" I don't know what will. These types of gems the establishment releases is prime evidence to do away with political parties in general who are rigging representation in there organizations favor instead of the people of this nation.

God bless Trump and Sanders opening up the eyes of more Americans that our election system needs to change not later but right NOW. This auction house system needs to go.

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-21 08:08:50  
This auction house system needs to go.
I will end you.

Seriously though, the election process does need to be revamped, it's set up in a way that not everyone's vote counts. Many states never actually change color... Oklahoma.

I have mixed feelings on denying Trump the nomination. For one, it'd be hilarious but it would end horribly for the GOP. I think it'd shred the party apart and Hillary wouldn't even have a challenge. Some will vote Republican just to stay true to the party, some will vote for Trump because he'd run as independent, which is what he and Sanders really are. So all denying Trump the nomination will do is split the party further and in doing so split the votes and give the election to Hillary.

I kinda want to see them give the nomination to someone else just to watch Trump's meltdown but I also want to see him run the full election and lose because that would be an even more epic meltdown.
By fonewear 2016-06-21 08:14:58  
Anna Ruthven said: »
This auction house system needs to go.
I will end you.

Seriously though, the election process does need to be revamped, it's set up in a way that not everyone's vote counts. Many states never actually change color... Oklahoma.

I have mixed feelings on denying Trump the nomination. For one, it'd be hilarious but it would end horribly for the GOP. I think it'd shred the party apart and Hillary wouldn't even have a challenge. Some will vote Republican just to stay true to the party, some will vote for Trump because he'd run as independent, which is what he and Sanders really are. So all denying Trump the nomination will do is split the party further and in doing so split the votes and give the election to Hillary.

I kinda want to see them give the nomination to someone else just to watch Trump's meltdown but I also want to see him run the full election and lose because that would be an even more epic meltdown.

[+]
VIP
By Jassik 2016-06-21 08:24:50  
How can he be hated for being a liar but Hillary isn't?

Please point out where I said Hillary wasn't hated? It actually proves my point since Hillary isn't running against the Democrats.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-06-21 08:32:03  
How would they change it? Regardless of the needlessly complicated systems they have in place each candidate won the popular vote as well. Both received more individual votes than the other candidates so it would have worked out this way regardless...
 Phoenix.Amandarius
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-06-21 08:53:19  
There is a huge difference between changing your opinion on something versus being in government, doing one thing then saying you are for the opposite afterwards. She sends the troops to Iraq then she pulls the carpet out from under them while she is there. Hillary did not merely express opinions against gay marriage. She took to the Senate floor and actively fought against it. She could have just done nothing or could have done the right thing, but she led in the fight in government against equality for gay Americans. You can't say these things about Donald Trump.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-06-21 08:55:29  
It's really chilling that none of you that oppose Trump even batted an eye when someone tried to kill him again. It's time to do some soul searching.
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-06-21 09:11:25  
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Entering the political scene exposes you to greater scrutiny. Wow, surprising.
Unless of course you're a democrat, then you can rape women and be giving a pass
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-06-21 09:14:14  

Liberal logic at its finest. Is ok to bring in terrorists because of "fairness".
[+]
 Shiva.Eboneezer
By Shiva.Eboneezer 2016-06-21 09:14:16  
Jassik said: »
... It actually proves my point since Hillary isn't running against the Democrats.

What? The point was that the media trashes Trump with every headline you see. With all the lies that Hillary has spewed, you never see the amount of attention to her blatant lies as you do towards the misrepresentation of anything and everything Trump says. Hillary's lies and policies have had a negative impact on many Americans, even the deaths of Americans were lied about. Yet no one really speaks on it nor calls her out on it. If you try to, people are so quick to blindly defend her and attack you for your effort. She gets a free ride everywhere she goes.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-06-21 09:15:21  
Jassik said: »
How can he be hated for being a liar but Hillary isn't?

Please point out where I said Hillary wasn't hated? It actually proves my point since Hillary isn't running against the Democrats.

Technically Hillary Clinton is running against a few Americans who identify themselves as Democrats because it's clear she will not represent them or this nation, she will represent Israel, Goldman Sachs, the federal reserve and all those Super packs of international corporations that just love sending our jobs overseas like her peice of ***husband did with NAFTA. Both kiss the *** of Henry Kissinger and George Soros
First Page 2 3 ... 129 130 131 ... 216 217 218