How Are People Getting So Much Mythics Nowadays?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » How are people getting so much mythics nowadays?
How are people getting so much mythics nowadays?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
By Pantafernando 2014-10-22 04:31:44  
What pains me more is that i just know about things when someone for a not noble reason comes to throw the ***on the vent. Then suddenly, "everyone" knew about that.

The ignorance most players have about the cheat "market" is what allow people (not restrict to rmts) to abuse them for any reason, as well allow SE to not to do a thing to fix that. And when people start discussing that in forums, the solution is to... Delete threads. Obviously, with less people knowing whats going on, less measure are necessary to fix that. Afterall, its not the rmt or thenexploit the problem. The problem is that other players acquire knowledge about that...

So little is known about all this mess that i just know SE could have patched exploits because its said here. And already i read that there are others exploits in same place. Whats fact is that alex market didnt reduce offer, and even reduced prices. Currency offer exploded, a oposite behavior from short ago when i did some relics, and had to move server to grab quantity and cheap currency. I wonder if they in fact patched anything at all, or its just rmts trying to spread a false information to kick people out of their market (like that guy from sylph that posted a false image of his ban, came here to say he was banned, just to be discovered after he wasnt banned at all).

After all, its not just ignorance that benefit rmts and SE, but spreading false info is what benefit them the most.
[+]
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2014-10-22 05:46:12  
SE doesn't patch things even if they end up out in the open, unless their team feels like it. They don't ban either. If that guy can have 350 relics of currency and 2000 marrows from exploit to sell, and they'll just delete thread about it it's pretty obvious they don't give a ***.

You can still respawn any floor besides megaboss in salvage. Alex haven't gone back up because people are spam farming gear floor or salvage1 mini-boss(cotton purse) instead of mega. Would love for them to fix it and restore the market, but they don't want to.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Valli
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: valli
By Quetzalcoatl.Valli 2014-10-22 05:54:10  
Personally, I've always thought that there should be a repopable gear floor after the boss anyway. There's over an hour* of wasted time in salvage after the boss is dead. If they're capable and willing to spend the extra hour farming the floor like dynamis, then they should have the money for the work.

Repopping bosses, and nm's is a different story though.

I do have to say that I find it funny that you're the one posting about all these things when you were the "premier" crour botter though. Just wanted to put that out there. You never got banned for your cheating which was arguably as bad or worse than what everyone else is doing... but hey, it is what it is.
[+]
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2014-10-22 06:03:20  
i never claimed a moral high ground over anyone, i just want game breaking exploits fixed for the sake of the game's continuation

you yourself posted screenshots bragging about how many capacity points you botted, how is that any better? because you used someone else's tools instead of creating your own and advanced less as a result?

if i released a cruor bot to the public back then, you bet everyone would've been using it
[+]
 Phoenix.Mudrunner
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Mudrunner
By Phoenix.Mudrunner 2014-10-22 07:43:50  
Nothing else worth doing in this game.
 Asura.Dakenx
サーバ: Asura
user: Thebatman
By Asura.Dakenx 2014-10-22 09:18:52  
Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
SE doesn't patch things even if they end up out in the open, unless their team feels like it. They don't ban either. If that guy can have 350 relics of currency and 2000 marrows from exploit to sell, and they'll just delete thread about it it's pretty obvious they don't give a ***.

You can still respawn any floor besides megaboss in salvage. Alex haven't gone back up because people are spam farming gear floor or salvage1 mini-boss(cotton purse) instead of mega. Would love for them to fix it and restore the market, but they don't want to.
With being able to repop floors a good player can do arrapago gear floor in 5-10 min or so (ill use 7 min as an example), so you take 10 min to get there then 10 min
For armored and 2x boss you are looking at 80 minutes at 7 min a round. So you can clear 11 times x36 alex minimum. And assuming minimum 50 linen. So there is approximately 446 alex a run still using this exploit still.
 Cerberus.Conagh
サーバ: Cerberus
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-10-22 10:03:53  
Asura.Dakenx said: »

With being able to repop floors a good player can do arrapago gear floor in 5-10 min or so (ill use 7 min as an example), so you take 10 min to get there then 10 min
For armored and 2x boss you are looking at 80 minutes at 7 min a round. So you can clear 11 times x36 alex minimum. And assuming minimum 50 linen. So there is approximately 446 alex a run still using this exploit still.

446 Alex a day is almost worth it... but would devalue the effort involved,
 Fenrir.Mariane
サーバ: Fenrir
user: leo
By Fenrir.Mariane 2014-10-22 10:09:49  
Pantafernando said: »
What pains me more is that i just know about things when someone for a not noble reason comes to throw the ***on the vent. Then suddenly, "everyone" knew about that.

The ignorance most players have about the cheat "market" is what allow people (not restrict to rmts) to abuse them for any reason, as well allow SE to not to do a thing to fix that. And when people start discussing that in forums, the solution is to... Delete threads. Obviously, with less people knowing whats going on, less measure are necessary to fix that. Afterall, its not the rmt or thenexploit the problem. The problem is that other players acquire knowledge about that...

So little is known about all this mess that i just know SE could have patched exploits because its said here. And already i read that there are others exploits in same place. Whats fact is that alex market didnt reduce offer, and even reduced prices. Currency offer exploded, a oposite behavior from short ago when i did some relics, and had to move server to grab quantity and cheap currency. I wonder if they in fact patched anything at all, or its just rmts trying to spread a false information to kick people out of their market (like that guy from sylph that posted a false image of his ban, came here to say he was banned, just to be discovered after he wasnt banned at all).

After all, its not just ignorance that benefit rmts and SE, but spreading false info is what benefit them the most.

All you said could be wrapped around a simple idiom:

"Principle of least effort"

Just play the game the way you please and care not about what the others are doing. XD
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2014-10-22 10:42:06  
The only time I have authentically cheated in this game is:

1) Fishbot for leveling, never fished for Haks, maybe I should have
2) Cure Bot
3) Popping T3 VNM and keeping your abyssite, so wish I'd known about this one when I made my Ochain, does it work for outside VNMs? Tried Vertandi twice, first time it shattered, 2nd time I forgot to try and save the abyssite.

Anyway I can't say I'm a saint but I've always stayed away from the "easy gil" methods of cheating and I definitely hate the idea of using cupper, feels like I'd be asking myself to be banned. If I did for instance use the alex exploit to make a mythic, I guess it would feel sort of hollow, not an accomplishment, not everyone would feel the same of course.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Minivict
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Smasher
By Lakshmi.Minivict 2014-10-22 10:51:05  
Real players make mythics on their mules
By Pantafernando 2014-10-22 10:54:10  
Fenrir.Mariane said: »
Pantafernando said: »

All you said could be wrapped around a simple idiom:

"Principle of least effort"

Just play the game the way you please and care not about what the others are doing. XD

Sigh... Its a shame hearing this from a compatriot, youre completely wrong, your "principle" have nothing to do with what i said (or at least i wanted to say), but lemme try to explain.

First of all, rules arent imposed. They are agreed. And there is a reason why rules are decided prior to game or life: to allow a peaceful interaction between people in a society. The moment a person brake the rules, a disturbance is created, that are supose to be solved by gm (in game) or police (in real life). But even if nothing is done, a little disturbance cant endanger a society, its too small.

But what if the disturbance start to spread? After all, there isnt, suposedelly, anyone to prevent any cheat or crime. As more and more people start acknowledge that, more and more people will be incentivated to brake rules, till the point rules makes no sense anymore, as well there is no sense to have a society and everyone can go back to jungle.

What allow disturbances to remain untouched is the lack of information. Cheaters/criminals just exist because there are a huge amount of ignorant people that can still sustain the society so they can keep cheating/commiting crimes. And that what i said in the post you quoted. While cheating is bad, it isnt as bad as the fact people hide information of that, be it cheaters, be it the own SE, with the purpose of preventing more people to knowledge exploits, thus abusing that. That reduce competition for the formers, and allow the last to not to solve anything, because the disturbance isnt big enough.

What i want is the truth to be revealed. If everyone knows about that, theorically everyone will do that, afterall, isnt great? Neting 400-1000 alex per day, neting 2000 marrows per day without big efforts and risk? Why not? Whats the problem if everyone does that?

The answer is that maybe everything will become a complete mess, and i think just when that reach a point it cant be solved anymore, SE will finally fix the problems they have been neglecting for a long time.

Back to your afirmation of "care not about what others are doing", dont know if you know a famous poetry from Eduardo Alves da Costa, but here we go:
[+]
 Bismarck.Dubai
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Enitsu
By Bismarck.Dubai 2014-10-22 10:55:37  
Lakshmi.Minivict said: »
Real players make afterglow mythics on their mules
 Bismarck.Hsieh
user: Hsieh
By Bismarck.Hsieh 2014-10-22 10:56:41  
I quit the game because SE didn't ban the people that ruined the economy from generating currency. I don't know about you, but a temp suspension for something that affects server wide is just a slap on the wrist. I've lost respect for SE and that's $26 they won't have now.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2014-10-22 11:19:40  
Bismarck.Dubai said: »
Lakshmi.Minivict said: »
Real players pay into the 4 digits of $$ to have afterglow mythics inserted onto their mules using magian crate exploit
fixed for accuracy, luffyyy's afterglows were all pulled out of thin air
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Valli
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: valli
By Quetzalcoatl.Valli 2014-10-22 11:22:41  
i never claimed a moral high ground over anyone, i just want game breaking exploits fixed for the sake of the game's continuation

you yourself posted screenshots bragging about how many capacity points you botted, how is that any better? because you used someone else's tools instead of creating your own and advanced less as a result?

if i released a cruor bot to the public back then, you bet everyone would've been using it

You have no idea what I did, you just assume. We're not discussing my morals here, I'm just as if not more corrupt than everyone else freely admit that anytime I'm asked. I just found it comical you posting all these things about others doing basically the same thing you did. Only they did it better/faster/smarter. I guess it's just jealousy.

Yes, everyone would've crour botted given the opportunity, exactly the same way they would've raped the repopped bosses all day long had they known as well. Doesn't make it right.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2014-10-22 11:29:17  
Quetzalcoatl.Valli said: »
You have no idea what I did, you just assume.
You bragged about botting them in a front page ss, plenty of people saw it. Not sure your point.

Quote:
We're not discussing my morals here, I'm just as if not more corrupt than everyone else freely admit that anytime I'm asked.
Yawn, same thing I said.

Quote:
I just found it comical you posting all these things about others doing basically the same thing you did. Only they did it better/faster/smarter. I guess it's just jealousy.
It's self-interest. I don't care about the ethics, I've never claimed to be better than anyone here. If it was jealousy, I wouldn't post these things here.. I'd use them in secret. Fact is, I have everything I need to school every bit of content in the game already. A balanced economy makes the game last longer.

Quote:
Yes, everyone would've crour botted given the opportunity, exactly the same way they would've raped the repopped bosses all day long had they known as well. Doesn't make it right.
Didn't say it was right. It's a completely legitimate activity for gil, the only difference between that and the 50 ebisu people/server at the time is how much profit came of it.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-10-22 11:31:42  
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-10-22 11:34:35  
they would've the repopped bosses all day long had they known as well
I knew about it and didn't do it. While doing a mythic.
[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2014-10-22 11:44:40  
When Cheaters can come into threads about cheating. Laugh at us and go on there merry way. That's when you know SE/community doesn't give a flying spaghetti monster whats going on in ffxi. Stuff like this would've gotten you shunned from any Ls back in the 75 era.

Sure people cheat on different levels which has been explained to death on these forums but when you can accomplish months worth of work in days you gotta wonder if there is a inside job in SE or something.

But hey... keep promoting Cheaters streams on Facebook, FFxiah. That will show the cheaters we mean business.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-10-22 11:46:24  
Bismarck.Nickeny said: »
Stuff like this would've gotten you shunned from any Ls back in the 75 era.
You mean claimbotting era? I'm not so sure.
[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2014-10-22 11:56:35  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Bismarck.Nickeny said: »
Stuff like this would've gotten you shunned from any Ls back in the 75 era.
You mean claimbotting era? I'm not so sure.

If you was in a HNM Linkshell it was cool with the cool kids.

But if you had a limbus, Sky, Sea dyna etc Ls's.
 Asura.Fondue
user: Caliber
By Asura.Fondue 2014-10-22 11:58:42  

I knew about it and did a mythic start to finish in <2 weeks

Am I cool now
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-10-22 11:59:11  
Good job at missing the point.
 Asura.Fondue
user: Caliber
By Asura.Fondue 2014-10-22 12:00:15  
You not valuing your time when there are clearly no consequences really should tell you something
[+]
 Cerberus.Conagh
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-10-22 12:01:04  
Asura.Fondue said: »

Am I cool now

I'd been hoarding gil and alex on a mule to try and finish a mythic legitamately, to find this morning it has been hacked.

You only get 1 roll back and its gone so..... I've lost basically a mythic right there and I played legitamately and honestly, and I won't be re-imbursed my effort but a cheater gets it handed back to them.

How about no body gives a *** ***if you hack or not. In this instance I'm now considering hacking the game massively because despite being honest I've now been given a FU by SE and I'm not putting that amount of work AGAIN just to be hacked again.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-10-22 12:02:30  
You not valuing your time when there are clearly no consequences really should tell you something
There's been consequences, albeit milder than expected.

Either way you still missed the point. My comment had nothing to do with being cool, better, holier, or whatever.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2014-10-22 12:03:25  
Cerberus.Conagh said: »
I'd been hoarding gil and alex on a mule to try and finish a mythic legitamately, to find this morning it has been hacked.

You only get 1 roll back and its gone so..... I've lost basically a mythic right there and I played legitamately and honestly, and I won't be re-imbursed my effort but a cheater gets it handed back to them.
If you got 'hacked', you would've lost your main too. So was it an account recall, trust issue, or just plain fake sob story?

Quote:
How about no body gives a *** ***if you hack or not. In this instance I'm now considering hacking the game massively because despite being honest I've now been given a FU by SE and I'm not putting that amount of work AGAIN just to be hacked again.
Since you're so confident in your abilities, let's hear how you plan to do that.
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2014-10-22 12:07:01  
He likely meant his alt mopolopo either way lolconagh sorry about your luck bro
 Cerberus.Spirachub
user: Spiraboo
By Cerberus.Spirachub 2014-10-22 12:11:30  
Wasn't it Conagh who got hacked last time?
 Bahamut.Dannyl
サーバ: Bahamut
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2014-10-22 12:12:20  
Cerberus.Conagh said: »

Am I cool now

That sucks ;;
Not to derail, but how in the world do you get hacked like that... always wondered. What have you been downloading?