フォーラム » FFXI » NMs » Unsoloable Mobs?
Unsoloable Mobs?
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22
 Asura.Katairyu
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Katairyu 2015-09-13 04:57:52  
Leviathan.Protey said: »
Question is, need to decide which ones are worthy to be on that list, otherwise it will be a looooong *** list.

Well if there are any that haven't been soloed and that are believed can't be soloed, just post them on up here and I'll add their NMs to the list.
 Leviathan.Protey
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Protey
By Leviathan.Protey 2015-09-13 05:24:01  
Asura.Katairyu said: »
Question is, need to decide which ones are worthy to be on that list, otherwise it will be a looooong *** list.

Well if there are any that haven't been soloed and that are believed can't be soloed, just post them on up here and I'll add their NMs to the list.

I'm talking the other suggestion, where you had first solo and fastest time solo.
 Asura.Katairyu
By Asura.Katairyu 2015-09-13 16:05:10  
I've fully updated the list of cleared monsters now and it's formatted much better. We have two lists, the first time and the best time. The date is the first time the monster is recorded to have been cleared.

Also it should be noted that under the new rules I have re-added Ark Angel GK (Difficult) and Titan Prime (Difficult) due to insufficient evidence and the inability to time the solo.

Furthermore I wish to state that a handful of solos miss out the first few seconds of the fight, but I doubt that any help was provided during this period of time and I've added on how long it took for the next amount of that damage to their time to make sure all is fair for everyone.

If anyone wishes to submit a better time for a solo or a fresh solo, please either post it up here or send it to me via message. So with that all updated, we're now onto 54 contenders again!
 Leviathan.Protey
By Leviathan.Protey 2015-09-14 17:38:31  
I've fully updated the list of cleared monsters now and it's formatted much better. We have two lists, the first time and the best time. The date is the first time the monster is recorded to have been cleared.

Also it should be noted that under the new rules I have re-added Ark Angel GK (Difficult) and Titan Prime (Difficult) due to insufficient evidence and the inability to time the solo.

Furthermore I wish to state that a handful of solos miss out the first few seconds of the fight, but I doubt that any help was provided during this period of time and I've added on how long it took for the next amount of that damage to their time to make sure all is fair for everyone.

If anyone wishes to submit a better time for a solo or a fresh solo, please either post it up here or send it to me via message. So with that all updated, we're now onto 54 contenders again!

Here's a few mission solos I did that I thought were somewhat difficult (mainly due to having to keep NPCs alive) that aren't on the list. Although I did solo all of them I didn't consider the ones not listed below as being particularly difficult:

Balamor's Ruse

Yggdrasil Beckons This is two different fights for the same mission put together in one video.

Teodor fight was kind of difficult, but since no NPCs to keep alive a pet job would probably have no problem with it. So not going to include it in this.

Abomination This fight is difficult due to not being able to cure Teodor.

Not going to include Reckoning in this list because it is fairly easy to keep hate off Arciela and so I don't consider Reckoning worthy of being on here.
 Leviathan.Protey
By Leviathan.Protey 2015-09-14 17:48:58  
to my knowledge this is the fastest pandemonium warden solo:

Your text to link here...

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Protey
By Leviathan.Protey 2015-09-14 19:15:09  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Not going to include Reckoning in this list because it is fairly easy to keep hate off Arciela and so I don't consider Reckoning worthy of being on here.
Neghative. I think it's good we have a decent list that includes relevant missions people might need so they can browse and know, "okay this one is soloable too, lets do it."

All mission fights for all expansions are soloable.
 Leviathan.Protey
By Leviathan.Protey 2015-09-14 19:17:15  
Another thing to add to the list: Divine Might 2.
 Leviathan.Brotherhood
user: bluecop81
By Leviathan.Brotherhood 2015-09-15 23:52:14  
Just did a PW solo about 4 days ago,, Bst With no trust Won in a lil over 6 min no death no issue had pet Kill in 1 or 2 tp moves per form each form died within 10 sec most within the time to target and attack and that form was dead as well as all lamps. 12~13 min is still fast but It has been done faster. Protey
 Leviathan.Protey
By Leviathan.Protey 2015-09-16 00:13:29  
Leviathan.Brotherhood said: »
Just did a PW solo about 4 days ago,, Bst With no trust Won in a lil over 6 min no death no issue had pet Kill in 1 or 2 tp moves per form each form died within 10 sec most within the time to target and attack and that form was dead as well as all lamps. 12~13 min is still fast but It has been done faster. Protey

There are no videos of it being faster. Until there are, that one stands.
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2015-09-16 07:25:10  
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Asura.Katairyu
By Asura.Katairyu 2015-09-16 14:47:44  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Neghative. I think it's good we have a decent list that includes relevant missions people might need so they can browse and know, "okay this one is soloable too, lets do it."

This list is more to target NMs, not battlefields, so I can list the mobs in the battlefields maybe? It's why all the Legion NMs, the Shikarees and the Omega/Ultima fights are listed as separate NMs, not as battlefields.

Leviathan.Brotherhood said: »

There are no videos of it being faster. Until there are, that one stands.

Quite right, sadly we can't accept word alone. Come back with a video which keeps within the rules set out in the OP and we can certainly add your name up there. :)

Sylph.Shadowlina said: »

Very nice, but he's only done it on Normal so far, and I think the common assumption is that all the HTBs on Normal and below are soloable, it's the Difficult and Very Difficult varieties that we're interested in. ^^

---

Meanwhile, I've added Papesse's solo on as the new record time for Pandemonium Warden, clocked in at 00:13:36!
 Asura.Katairyu
By Asura.Katairyu 2015-09-16 14:50:50  
On another note guys, and sorry for the double post, but I have to say this:

This thread has gotten amazingly active and we're seeing new solos and best times almost every day now. We're the most active thread in the NM subforum and possibly one of the most active threads on FFXIAH.

I'm honoured that you all trust me enough to judge whether a solo is fair or not and I will do my utmost to make sure that the OP stays up to date with all the new solos and best times. :)
 Leviathan.Protey
By Leviathan.Protey 2015-09-16 14:52:58  
This list is more to target NMs, not battlefields, so I can list the mobs in the battlefields maybe? It's why all the Legion NMs, the Shikarees and the Omega/Ultima fights are listed as separate NMs, not as battlefields.

So just add the NMs then from the missions?

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2015-09-16 15:52:05  
The Ultima and Omega fights where added sepereate because we thought it might be. But i was correct in stating it was gonna be the same
By Draylo 2015-09-16 15:59:36  
I stopped doing mine a while back due to communities waning interest in the game/haters. Also because my FPS constantly drops randomly when recording (which is dangerous) and its incredibly infuriating lol. Still can't figure out why so I don't really do it anymore. Nice watching these though.

Post deleted by User.
By Draylo 2015-09-16 16:35:59  
Fraps and my video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260, I know its old but it should be able to record w/o random drops.
 Fenrir.Richybear
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2015-09-16 16:55:17  
Have you tried the built-in one from Windower to see if that one lags you out?
 Leviathan.Protey
By Leviathan.Protey 2015-09-16 23:33:54  
Draylo said: »
Fraps and my video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260, I know its old but it should be able to record w/o random drops.

Make sure you click on the split video into 4 gig option.
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2015-09-18 05:52:27  

So theres difficult As we all probably expected to be able to be done.
 Asura.Katairyu
By Asura.Katairyu 2015-09-18 19:07:41  

Cheers! Updated the list with Promathia - Difficult down by Hyugaji on Red Mage at 22:55!

We now only have 53 mobs left on the list!
 Leviathan.Protey
By Leviathan.Protey 2015-09-18 19:36:24  

Cheers! Updated the list with Promathia - Difficult down by Hyugaji on Red Mage at 22:55!

We now only have 53 mobs left on the list!

You don't want to include Balamor, Dhokmak, Ashrakk, or Hades v2?
 Leviathan.Protey
By Leviathan.Protey 2015-09-18 22:03:53  
Also, I'd say you need to add the neo Byakko/Suzaku/Genbu/Seiryu/Warder of Courage
 Asura.Katairyu
By Asura.Katairyu 2015-09-19 03:14:46  

I can do, I'll have a search and see if I can't find existing solos first though.

EDIT: Is that the Balamor from this fight? ;)

Also, I'd say you need to add the neo Byakko/Suzaku/Genbu/Seiryu/Warder of Courage

Oh? I haven't heard about this, new Ru'Aun NM's I'm assuming?

I really hope the next Escha area is sea, imagine an Escha AV 8D
 Bahamut.Seekerstar
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Seekerstar 2015-09-19 04:17:12  
I'm pretty sure that whatever you pop off the ten KI from the Warders IS an ilvl AV.

<Run away!>
 Shiva.Paulu
サーバ: Shiva
user: Paulu
By Shiva.Paulu 2015-09-19 08:01:39  
The new AV is a beast. We popped one with about 15 people mostly on pet jobs and it destroyed us. I did a weakened zantetsuken after the buttdevistation for 20k and only took 2% off lol. It has a pet ignore ability we found out the hard way.
 Leviathan.Protey
By Leviathan.Protey 2015-09-19 08:04:37  

I can do, I'll have a search and see if I can't find existing solos first though.

EDIT: Is that the Balamor from this fight? ;)

Oh? I haven't heard about this, new Ru'Aun NM's I'm assuming?

I really hope the next Escha area is sea, imagine an Escha AV 8D

the new AV is in Escha Ru'aun.

and yes that is the Balamor I am referring to.
 Bahamut.Seekerstar
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Seekerstar 2015-09-19 08:40:18  
Can you lock out 1hr using the corresponding ability, though? In a BST strat that would be hard to test, unless you pop an immediate Familiar... And if you'd killed the pets it'd likely just charm you.

From the info I've seen nobody has a confirmed defeat on AVv2/Warder of Courage with an alliance, much less a solo.

I have a friend who soloed all the Adoulin missions on BLM/SCH, but I doubt he recorded so meh.

How, exactly, does the Windower recorder work? I didn't even know it existed until I read this thread.

Also, list needs more PUP kicking ***.
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22