フォーラム » FFXI » NMs » Unsoloable Mobs?
Unsoloable Mobs?
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22
 Asura.Katairyu
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Katairyu 2015-09-19 15:27:57  
Bahamut.Seekerstar said: »
Can you lock out 1hr using the corresponding ability, though? In a BST strat that would be hard to test, unless you pop an immediate Familiar... And if you'd killed the pets it'd likely just charm you.

From the info I've seen nobody has a confirmed defeat on AVv2/Warder of Courage with an alliance, much less a solo.

I have a friend who soloed all the Adoulin missions on BLM/SCH, but I doubt he recorded so meh.

How, exactly, does the Windower recorder work? I didn't even know it existed until I read this thread.

Also, list needs more PUP kicking ***.

Sweet, since there's no confirmed defeat of it yet, it gets its own section entirely I think. :)

I'll add some of the Adoulin mobs that Protey was mentioning, if you want more PUP on there, I think you need to record some kickass solos for us ;)
 Leviathan.Protey
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Protey
By Leviathan.Protey 2015-09-19 15:34:34  
Can you lock out 1hr using the corresponding ability, though? In a BST strat that would be hard to test, unless you pop an immediate Familiar... And if you'd killed the pets it'd likely just charm you.

From the info I've seen nobody has a confirmed defeat on AVv2/Warder of Courage with an alliance, much less a solo.

I have a friend who soloed all the Adoulin missions on BLM/SCH, but I doubt he recorded so meh.

How, exactly, does the Windower recorder work? I didn't even know it existed until I read this thread.

Lulz, you mean PUP letting his pet do all the work while he sits safely away from the NM.
 Asura.Katairyu
By Asura.Katairyu 2015-09-19 15:41:28  
Shiva.Paulu said: »
The new AV is a beast. We popped one with about 15 people mostly on pet jobs and it destroyed us. I did a weakened zantetsuken after the buttdevistation for 20k and only took 2% off lol. It has a pet ignore ability we found out the hard way.

2% with 20k? But that must mean the new AV has upwards of 1 million HP?!

AND it retains all of AV's original abilities/HP regen/1 hours etc? AND it could possibly have the 1 hours for the new jobs? SCALED to iLvl?

Anyways, added them, with Neo-AV we now have 74 mobs on the list!
 Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Trulusia
By Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia 2015-09-19 16:33:16  
Leviathan.Protey said: »

Lulz, you mean PUP letting his pet do all the work while he sits safely away from the NM.

What's wrong with that? It's a pet job.
 Asura.Katairyu
By Asura.Katairyu 2015-09-19 16:36:43  
Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia said: »

It's a legit strategy, so I don't see what the problem is.

Also I've added Protey's solos and given Red Mage 8 extra points for the first confirmed solo and best time for each of those four. :)
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2015-09-19 16:54:15  
Hyugaji just uploaded RDM solo of Ultima and Omega. Altho it's on normal, it probably means he is gonna start working on difficult strats.
 Asura.Katairyu
By Asura.Katairyu 2015-09-19 17:00:33  
Sylph.Shadowlina said: »
Hyugaji just uploaded RDM solo of Ultima and Omega. Altho it's on normal, it probably means he is gonna start working on difficult strats.

Sweet! Can't wait to see him down them on Difficult+! :D

To be honest, I'm really interested on developments with Neo-AV at the moment, as well as what this mysterious 'Kouryu' found in the DATS is.

http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/126248-Escha-Ru-Aun-thread/page33

NynJa posts that Kirin is listed in the dats, along with the Sky Gods, a second time for each of them (as Kirin's summons) and Kouryu, which looking by the listing, is another summon of Kirin's.

EDIT: Confirmed new Kirin form! Adding him to the list as well :) We're now up to 75!
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2015-09-19 17:21:32  
Also as Suggestions of stuff to add to the list. The New Unity NMs. Tolba (Ilevel Adamantoise). Hidhaegg (Ilevel Nidhogg) and Sovereign Behem. (Ilevel King Behe.)
Seen a few shouts for them on slyph but no actual kill.

All Ilevel 130.
By Hannahmontana 2015-09-19 18:07:59  
id love to know how he did it on normal im on thf and cant do it so ya.
 Asura.Katairyu
By Asura.Katairyu 2015-09-19 18:19:13  
Also as Suggestions of stuff to add to the list. The New Unity NMs. Tolba (Ilevel Adamantoise). Hidhaegg (Ilevel Nidhogg) and Sovereign Behem. (Ilevel King Behe.)
Seen a few shouts for them on slyph but no actual kill.

All Ilevel 130.

I'll add them to the list under a new Unity category!

Seems like SE is attempting to bring back the old HNM era to some degree, I wonder what the last update will bring us? :3

Hannahmontana said: »
id love to know how he did it on normal im on thf and cant do it so ya.

Ah you can see that fight here.

Now we're up to 78!
By Hannahmontana 2015-09-19 18:30:41  
well being all Japanese doesnt really help me that much but bravo to him, i cant do it on nortmal with thf with 6 man trust team lol.

and id liek to because h2H drop rate on easy is like trying to get a kracken club...............

unless you dont want them then drops everytime ........
 Asura.Katairyu
By Asura.Katairyu 2015-09-19 18:37:08  
I've just had a look on BlueGartr and I can see all the drops have been found for the Neo Three Kings, that is, Sovereign Behemoth, Tolba and Hidhaegg.

Also I found this video, so assuming that the other two are on par with Hidhaegg and assuming those drops have been confirmed, I think it's same to say they have been felled.

YouTube Video Placeholder

BUT, still NOT SOLOED! So they just get moved down the list into the Unsoloed section!
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2015-09-19 18:50:35  
Meh I thought they woulda have been done by now.
But yes! Not a solo!
 Asura.Katairyu
By Asura.Katairyu 2015-09-19 19:10:04  
Meh I thought they woulda have been done by now.
But yes! Not a solo!

Still it's crazy! Since the update on the 16th, the list has shot up with these Neo-HNMs joining the fray. And there still hasn't been a solo of Neo-AV either, even after people trying numerous fights for 3 days! Crazy stuff! :D
 Leviathan.Protey
By Leviathan.Protey 2015-09-19 19:11:36  
Asura.Katairyu said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia said: »

It's a legit strategy, so I don't see what the problem is.

Also I've added Protey's solos and given Red Mage 8 extra points for the first confirmed solo and best time for each of those four. :)

I never said it wasn't legit, I just wouldn't call it "kicking ***" like he did when you are having your pet do all the work and take all the risk while you sit safely far away. It's his pet kicking ***, not the PUP.
 Shiva.Hiep
サーバ: Shiva
user: Hiepo
By Shiva.Hiep 2015-09-19 19:35:32  
Puppetmaster not allowed to used his puppet lol? He should have lvld MNK.
 Asura.Katairyu
By Asura.Katairyu 2015-09-19 20:14:11  
Looks like the guys over at BlueGartr managed to bring down Kirin in Escha - Ru'Aun, but at 50% HP it became Kouryu, his new form, and that hasn't been downed yet.

So moving him up to Undefeated! :D
 Asura.Katairyu
By Asura.Katairyu 2015-09-26 04:58:08  
Looks like although we know that the AAs have been added to Escha - Ru'Aun, no one has actually popped them yet ever, so there also haven't been any defeats yet.

So I guess that means I'll move them into the top category then! :D

Also, just to say that Nigosh managed to get a new best time for ADL, 00:02:08, scoring a point for Beastmasters, becoming the top BST Soloer, and taking a point from Summoners!

[+]
By Aeyela 2015-09-26 05:26:30  
There's no mention of Ayapec anywhere but he's not on the original list. Was he soloed?
 Leviathan.Protey
By Leviathan.Protey 2015-09-26 06:22:37  
kouryu has been defeated, just not solo'd.

Your text to link here...
 Asura.Katairyu
By Asura.Katairyu 2015-09-26 18:37:45  
kouryu has been defeated, just not solo'd.

Sweet! Will move him on over :)

Aeyela said: »
There's no mention of Ayapec anywhere but he's not on the original list. Was he soloed?

Ayapec? I can't say I've heard a lot of hubbub about it, so I assume it's been done.
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2015-09-27 16:40:45  

Carbuncle Very Difficult.
By Aeyela 2015-09-27 16:44:34  
Asura.Katairyu said: »
Ayapec? I can't say I've heard a lot of hubbub about it, so I assume it's been done.

I can't find anything on YouTube
 Shiva.Hiep
サーバ: Shiva
user: Hiepo
By Shiva.Hiep 2015-09-27 18:23:06  
Wonky quality
[+]
 Leviathan.Protey
By Leviathan.Protey 2015-09-29 03:21:29  
warder of temperance

Leviathan.Protey
By Leviathan.Protey 2015-09-29 09:16:20  
warder of prudence

Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-09-29 09:18:26  
warder of temperance

warder of prudence

By Aeyela 2015-09-29 09:32:05  
Shiva.Hiep said: »
Wonky quality

Even after watching I couldn't get it to come up in Searches. Neat!
 Asura.Katairyu
By Asura.Katairyu 2015-09-29 16:33:53  
warder of temperance

warder of prudence

Very impressive! I will knock them both off the unsoloable list and onto the scoreboard!

That bring us down to 76!

Also, this pushes Red Mage up to the joint #1 spot for a soloing job alongside Scholar!
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22