[Dev] Xbox Freezing, Voidwatch, and Tanaka Issues
 Cerberus.Oseryu
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
By Cerberus.Oseryu 2012-02-29 20:54:05  
OMG This just made my day <3 FINALLY they're doing something about this! TY OP
By Fupafighters 2012-02-29 21:15:14  
Bahamut.Darkone said: »
Have any of you tried to use tractor on someone who is playing on the 360 and see if they still have to restart? As doesn't tractor cause the zone to reload?
Xbox dont lag out, they freeze. So can't accept the tractor.
 Cerberus.Yunabell
By Cerberus.Yunabell 2012-02-29 21:53:16  
Will this also fix the little freezes it gets when you zone every time? Where every time you zone it freezes for like a few seconds, it's so annoying...
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2012-02-29 23:54:01  
doubt it
 Carbuncle.Enuyasha
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Enuyasha
By Carbuncle.Enuyasha 2012-03-01 00:23:04  

INB4 they make it worse by copy pasting "similar" code that doesnt fit where it was pasted :|
By Gimpness 2012-03-01 01:15:07  
Xorn said: »
Phoenix.Archeim said: »
Every time i zone from any area into any other area my xbox freezes for a bit... then unfreezes. Anyone else have that issue?

It just hangs for 2-3 seconds then goes back to normal? I get that.
I used to get this on PC :3 It just fixed itself after a while though, no idea what it was.

I still get spellcast lockups though, annoys the ***outta me.
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
サーバ: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-03-16 17:58:17  
03-16-2012 05:32 PM
[source]
Camate
Community Rep

Howdy!

I’d just like to give another update on the status of the Xbox 360 freeze issue.
We have performed tests with the editing program applied to the Windows version and a number of minute problems have been eliminated. As such, we will be implementing the current editing program into the game during this month’s version update.

We would like to keep a close watch on this even after the version update, so if you see any problems, please be sure to let us know!
Subscribe
 Odin.Minefield
サーバ: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-03-16 17:59:27  
As long as I don't have to log out/in anymore, I'll be happy. That ***is annoying.
 Leviathan.Quetzacoatl
Guide Maker
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Quetzacoatl 2012-03-16 18:02:00  
Odin.Minefield said: »
As long as I don't have to log out/in anymore, I'll be happy. That ***is annoying.
This. The fix will save so much more time, it's staggering.
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-03-16 19:09:30  
It was said in a previous post but this isn't just for xbox anymore, it will fix various PC issues as well (probably cause issues as well).
 Asura.Dominate
サーバ: Asura
user: Yomisha
By Asura.Dominate 2012-03-16 19:10:44  
You mean it will probably cause more issues than it will fix? :p
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2012-03-16 19:14:32  
Man, I don't even play on xbox and that logging in/out ***is so irritating lol. Wastes time and I gotta invite em back!
 Bismarck.Bloodbathboy
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Bloodbathboy 2012-03-16 19:39:40  
Mine freezes all the time. Hate Xbox!!
[+]
 Phoenix.Dramatica
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Darkmagi1
By Phoenix.Dramatica 2012-03-16 19:40:41  
No excuse for anyone to be playing this game on xbox really, this game can be played on such ***computers.
 Cerberus.Kiori
user: Kiori
By Cerberus.Kiori 2012-03-16 20:10:13  
Phoenix.Dramatica said: »
No excuse for anyone to be playing this game on xbox really, this game can be played on such ***computers.
I rather play on my xbox then my "***computer" that chops the graphics so badly where the frame rate drops below to the point of actually being able to see my party member's HP drop until it is 0...no thanks...I'll stick to my xbox...My computer is a 04, had a better model until water got spilled on it so it doesn't even work.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2012-03-16 20:22:37  
Cerberus.Kiori said: »
I rather play on my xbox then my "***computer" that chops the graphics so badly where the frame rate drops below to the point of actually being able to see my party member's HP drop until it is 0...no thanks...I'll stick to my xbox...My computer is a 04, had a better model until water got spilled on it so it doesn't even work.

how do you spill water on a computer?

and a computer from 04 isn't ***, unless it was ***when you bought it.

then again that depends a lot on the person who owns it and what software is on it.

I've played on all the systems and each has their own niche
 Cerberus.Immortalchaos
By Cerberus.Immortalchaos 2012-03-16 20:56:38  
Well, pretty much the best way not locking up on Xbox 360 is actly log off go to back to the your character's Select Screen an log back in after everytime you do Voidwatch. This has help me out alot so I thou for thou Xbox 360 player's as well. But, ya they do need fix it =o
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2012-03-16 21:07:15  
Cerberus.Immortalchaos said: »
Well, pretty much the best way not locking up on Xbox 360 is actly log off go to back to the your character's Select Screen an log back in after everytime you do Voidwatch. This has help me out alot so I thou for thou Xbox 360 player's as well. But, ya they do need fix it =o

they need to clean up the games code, bottom line.

it will make a better game for all involved, not just xbox.
 Carbuncle.Xenhas
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Xenhas
By Carbuncle.Xenhas 2012-03-16 21:15:51  
Let's hope this is going to fix the new ADL oblivion smash crashing issue.
 Phoenix.Bomber
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Bomber
By Phoenix.Bomber 2012-03-16 21:23:33  
Cerberus.Kiori said: »
I love your avatar :D
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-04-02 14:56:06  
03-30-2012 01:54 PM
[source]
Camate
Community Rep

Greetings!

With the version update that just took place the other day, countermeasures have been implemented for the issue where the Xbox360 would freeze due to many in-game effects going off.

Regarding the issue where the game freezes for a short period of time upon zone change, this is due to the loading of game data from local resources. In the case the freeze issue does not resolve after a certain period of time, we believe it may be due to another cause, so please send us the details if you encounter this.
(The issue where the game freezes for a short period of time also occurs in the Windows version.)

On a side note, in regards to the issue where the light from the lantern shines directly on the ground, which has been occurring after the March version update, the QA team has confirmed this issue under testing environments. We are working on this matter to have it resolved and will give an update once there is progress. Thank you for your patience and we apologize for any inconveniences these issues may cause.
(This issue also occurs in the Windows version)
Subscribe
 Caitsith.Sai
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Saiii
By Caitsith.Sai 2012-04-02 14:59:34  
Top 3 update of all time. (For us xbox users)