Does Anyone Want Sky, Or Sea Gear? Maybe HNM Gear?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » Does anyone want Sky, or Sea gear? maybe HNM gear?
Does anyone want Sky, or Sea gear? maybe HNM gear?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Bahamut.Kelia
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Kelia
By Bahamut.Kelia 2009-03-14 14:11:12  
alt-255 does not forgive
alt-255 does not forget
 Bahamut.Cyr
user: Cyr
By Bahamut.Cyr 2009-03-14 14:23:35  
Paulus said:

That site is the answer. At some point someone decided all reputable shells should use this site to schedule dynamis.

For years people have followed the honor system and a ls being in there on a late run or going in right on top of you was a scarce event.

Now there are lots of LS doing it and it's now acceptable to just not follow the site, so this sort of thing has become common.

So that's where Drac is comming up with being "jacked."

Not supposed to post the link anywhere, or the JPs get pissed ;x
 Bahamut.Kelia
user: Kelia
By Bahamut.Kelia 2009-03-14 14:47:49  
it's not hard to find by google ;x
 Bahamut.Moj
user: bigboss
By Bahamut.Moj 2009-03-14 17:09:47  
Kade said:
Rational: You're the only *** here, Serj, sucking Iconoclasm's *** on these forums :)

well this explains why u read this fourm so much.
 Bahamut.Kade
user:
By Bahamut.Kade 2009-03-14 22:25:11
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Moj said:
Kade said:
Rational: You're the only *** here, Serj, sucking Iconoclasm's *** on these forums :)

well this explains why u read this fourm so much.

Oh you wanted to join Serj?
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [79 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Duderson
user: Duderson
By Bahamut.Duderson 2009-06-01 19:20:56  
Aledacia said:
This may come off as fluff, but I think Bahamut's Endgame Shells would do better and be more respected if Leaders and Sacks acted as friends that give constructive criticism and care about their members, instead of acting like greedy bosses out for themselves.

The reason I started up my own shell is because there are very few leaders or shells on this server that I respect or would be willing to work under. I play FFXI to enjoy it, not to be bossed around in it by people who think they're better than everyone else because they've played longer, have more LV75's, or have Maat's Cap - whichever. Sadly none of those things makes someone better than anyone else.

For me its your attitude, personality, lack of greed, and sense of loyalty that makes you better than other people, whether you have one LV75 or all jobs @ 75.

Sadly, most people (at least on this server) seem to display none of those traits.

But absolutely... Quality > Quantity. I'd rather do Dynamis with 12-15 people or Fafnir with 6 people that listen and know what they're doing, than with 18-30+ people that are *** and don't listen at all.

If you had to choose between;

A. Shell that takes three Alliances to Fafnir, only to bot claim and barely kill before rage.

B. Shell that kills Fafnir in 15 minutes with 6 people.

Which would you pick? >.>

I also think Points System makes a huge difference too. Job fairness and member fairness will take you a long way.

/endrant

Anyways, Ico, good luck with your LS. :D

talk about hypocrisy lol, Is dragging your linkshell to king arthro every day to get you a velocious belt and calling it a ls event not greedy? Member fairness? i did dyna with your ls one time and the same person got 4 relic drops. Needless to say i got rid of that pearl pretty quick. Some people just arent cut out to be leaders, and it seems like most of them are on bahamut.
 Remora.Pyp
サーバ: Remora
user: pyp
By Remora.Pyp 2009-06-01 21:42:58  
Duderson said:
Some people just arent cut out to be leaders, and it seems like most of them are on bahamut.

I can only speak from my experience, so I don't presume to know with any certainty, but I think your statement is mostly true.

I left Absolution primarily because of this thread. Poor leadership seems to find a nice comfortable home on servers where their behavior "blends in" rather than servers where their behavior would "stand out." Since my move to Remora I have experienced literally 1/10th the amount of linkshell DRAMA I experienced on Bahamut. Their are ninja lotters, bot claimers, gil buyers and drama queens here as well, but so far they just get quietly banished to qufim island level sync parties lol. Leaders and sacks here seem to deal with failure better too. And when a dynamis time slot gets jacked they calmly move on to another time or place and take it in stride which their members greatly appreciate.

The proportion of bad leaders ought to be the same here, but with a smaller server population I run into, wait I haven't yet ran into them here, but some day I expect I will...
 Bahamut.Reith
user:
By Bahamut.Reith 2009-06-01 21:56:33

Pyp said:
Duderson said:
Some people just arent cut out to be leaders, and it seems like most of them are on bahamut.

I can only speak from my experience, so I don't presume to know with any certainty, but I think your statement is mostly true.

I left Absolution primarily because of this thread. Poor leadership seems to find a nice comfortable home on servers where their behavior "blends in" rather than servers where their behavior would "stand out." Since my move to Remora I have experienced literally 1/10th the amount of linkshell DRAMA I experienced on Bahamut. Their are ninja lotters, bot claimers, gil buyers and drama queens here as well, but so far they just get quietly banished to qufim island level sync parties lol. Leaders and sacks here seem to deal with failure better too. And when a dynamis time slot gets jacked they calmly move on to another time or place and take it in stride which their members greatly appreciate.

The proportion of bad leaders ought to be the same here, but with a smaller server population I run into, wait I haven't yet ran into them here, but some day I expect I will...

^ This is the samething I've dealt with here.. and it's getting rather old dealing with a ton of morons/botters/ningalotters/crybabies..etc, the list goes ON... everyday. All you hear everyday in this server is a bunch of 'buttsore' people who want to complain about EVERYTHING..

"We're the #1-"buttsore" server, I consider you do NOT come to this lolserver if they ever put it back up as a server.." [/All right!]
 Bahamut.Reith
user:
By Bahamut.Reith 2009-06-01 22:00:43

Btw, LOVE the avatar Kelia. Brock ftw~ *** lolash.
 Seraph.Caiyuo
サーバ: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-06-01 22:26:24  
Reith said:
Look who's talking, ADORABLE WHITE DOGGY. I know, I know, old and it's not really funny, but I had to.
 Bahamut.Reith
user:
By Bahamut.Reith 2009-06-01 22:32:25

Caiyuo said:
Reith said:
Look who's talking, ADORABLE WHITE DOGGY. I know, I know, old and it's not really funny, but I had to.

lol LOVE the chibi-artwork of that elv. :3
 Seraph.Caiyuo
サーバ: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-06-01 22:53:47  
:D! /deraildontshoot
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [779 days between previous and next post]
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-07-21 04:25:33  
Seraph.Caiyuo said:
:D! /deraildontshoot

awwww it's cai <3
 Bahamut.Grantlogan
By Bahamut.Grantlogan 2011-07-23 11:57:26  
Nice 2 year necrobump you mongoloid.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Flionheart
By Carbuncle.Flionheart 2011-07-23 12:04:52  
Bahamut.Grantlogan said:

Your a mongoloid.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-07-23 12:11:59  
Bahamut.Grantlogan said:

who are you
[+]
 Bahamut.Phix
user: phix
By Bahamut.Phix 2011-07-26 05:39:13  
O.o lol why was this brought back from the dead exactly....
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-07-26 05:51:25  
Yes OP, I hate shell hoppers too for the most part. Greedy and selfish people who are only out for themselves. Especially the ones that only come into the ls to ask for help and then leave when nobody responds lol. Glad I don't have to deal with that anymore in current game era.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7