Does Anyone Want Sky, Or Sea Gear? Maybe HNM Gear?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » Does anyone want Sky, or Sea gear? maybe HNM gear?
Does anyone want Sky, or Sea gear? maybe HNM gear?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
サーバ: Midgardsormr
Game: FFXI
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-03-12 12:33:30  
Serj said:
Do people have brains? Or are their *** too big to let them think? Honest question.

This is the guy who I could point out why nearly all of his gear sucks yet his lazy/gimp excuse would be , shut up mr elistist man, your mean and my pee pee hurts.
 Siren.Enternius
サーバ: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-03-12 13:00:32  
Frobeus said:
nearly all of his gear sucks

I didn't check his gear at first, but I thought it couldn't be that bad. I mean, he's a MNK, it's not hard to get adequate gear, right?
Well I was wrong. Nice gear, Serj. c.c
 Garuda.Wooooodum
サーバ: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-03-12 14:39:53  
Celestinia said:
Sums up a quite a few endgamers, "you messed up and I lost out moan moan moan, I would never have dome something so stupid you're such a nub *** *** ***, i'm so perfect I would have done it right blah blah blah".

Some people are very selfish/spiteful and care only about results, endgame activities just promote this behaviour and this thread is a good example of that.

The key is understanding it from both points of view. Just because people like results doesn't make them selfish or spiteful; not always, anyway. I know that because I'm a leader of shells, my main goal is getting people their drops; this is anything but selfish, but it's being interested in the results more than the means.

I'll admit, though, the majority of leaders are stuck up and give those of us, such as myself, who do try and keep things friendly and fair a very bad reputation.

What I posted doesn't reflect what I personally think... But it's true and understanding this actually allows me to be an even better leader.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-03-12 14:46:41  
not if they favor certain people more. I had a ls that talked so much trash on the others in a diff shell that they ended up kissing their butt when making a new ls, got them in and got them items above the people who actually stayed longer and stuck with the ls. People will have favoritism towards certain ppl, those type of ls's lose ppl and sometimes break after a short of months. But then there are those who help to get things for others and last longer in a ls.

People like to see results for everyone in ls, not just certain few ppl that seem to always get something.

You lead good, have others leading good too and your ls will be good.

Save the drama for you mama :)
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-03-12 14:53:26  
Alyria said:
People will have favoritism towards certain ppl, those type of ls's lose ppl and sometimes break after a short of months. But then there are those who help to get things for others and last longer in a ls.

:)

Hurray beer?
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-03-12 14:58:25  
Nah not a beer drinker but I'll take a sex on the beach or a lemon drop :P
 Bahamut.Mogwae
サーバ: Bahamut
user: mogwae
By Bahamut.Mogwae 2009-03-12 15:02:37  
Serj said:
I think it stands rational to call out Kade, Avenged, and Vale. As this being my first EG ls, everything seems almost as rational as it can be. People who work hard get what they want if its a harder to obtain item. You three in particular seem to have person vendettas you are taking out on icon and bashing the entire linkshell for, which is inexcusable. Icon just gets pissed off at morons like you, which is entirely understandable. I'm not entirely condoning his behavior on these forums, but I understand where he is coming from, esp with *** like you running around. False and biast unfounded rumors shouldn't be standing and I for one have no idea why they are. Can someone throw me a bone to why jackass trolls are free to harass here? Oh, i know, our entire shell is too busy helping each other out to check and read this nonsense. Seriously, today we spend hours helping people with no reward on WSNMs with everyone in the shell who wasn't busy at the time. People like etta help run this if it says more about our character.

Lol he did say he passed on that homan item which obviously wasn't true because it dropped to him. Oh, and have Icono spellcheck your website, anyone who can try to read all that and still applies deserves to be in that ls.
 Bahamut.Kelia
user: Kelia
By Bahamut.Kelia 2009-03-12 16:18:54  
people who call others elitist are usually gimp

surprise surprise, adaman body and THE RING WHICH DOES NOT YIELD
 Bahamut.Kelia
By Bahamut.Kelia 2009-03-12 17:13:46  
Woooooooooooooooooooodum said:
Says the SMN with the Fortune Egg.

sorry, brb equipping hedgehog bomb- OWAIT I CAN'T LOL
 Bahamut.Kelia
By Bahamut.Kelia 2009-03-12 17:14:11  
also gg deleting your post woodum, e-thugz fo lyfe
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-03-12 17:15:47  
Meh, I figured I wouldn't get into this. You could've deleted yours after!

Kelia said:
sorry, brb equipping hedgehog bomb- OWAIT I CAN'T LOL

Oh my gosh, you are so funny! OWAIT YOU'RE NOT LOL
 Bahamut.Kelia
By Bahamut.Kelia 2009-03-12 17:19:35  
cmon, tell me a better ammo to use ;w;
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-03-12 17:20:24  
None, it's just funny that somebody uses those eggs =D

I know, I'm bored ._.
 Bahamut.Kelia
By Bahamut.Kelia 2009-03-12 17:21:09  
9 mp and 1 vit is 9 mp and 1 vit

besides, whitebox =(
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-03-12 17:21:46  
Kelia said:
besides, whitebox =(

I have been bested ;-;
 Bahamut.Kelia
By Bahamut.Kelia 2009-03-12 17:22:48  
now get in the kitchen and make me a sandwich, no pickle
 Bahamut.Zorander
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2009-03-12 18:13:25  
First off best topic/posts ever props to everyone that wrote here and for all the ppl that kept changing the topic /love you all. Reading this post kept me entertained for a good chunk of my afternoon while at work which just makes me all the more happy ^^!

In the 6 pages of this topic some good stuff was said but most of it was just funny to read, ppl flipping about other ppl for not "stepping it up" in a video game seems a little sad to me, but then again I am posting here too so whatever. Ive known Icono for along time and I have no problem with him and I dont know any of the other posters here so I can't say much. I will say that I used to <3 Cyr until he banned me from his merits ;; and yes I am butt sore about it hopefully someday i'll be able to move on.

Thanks again to everyone that ranted here and made my afternoon enjoyable..

YES! Add one more post to the topic change!

TAKE ME BACK CYR I LUF YOU! -fgt-
 Bahamut.Serj
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2009-03-12 20:46:03  
Frobeus said:
Serj said:
Do people have brains? Or are their *** too big to let them think? Honest question.

This is the guy who I could point out why nearly all of his gear sucks yet his lazy/gimp excuse would be , shut up mr elistist man, your mean and my pee pee hurts.

Enternius said:
Frobeus said:

I didn't check his gear at first, but I thought it couldn't be that bad. I mean, he's a MNK, it's not hard to get adequate gear, right?

You guys just made me smile, point proven tyvm.
 Bahamut.Dracothic
user: Dracothic
By Bahamut.Dracothic 2009-03-12 20:55:52  
Well its thursday night and My whole ls is standing outside of Dynamis Sandy waiting for Icono and absolution to exit the dyna they jacked on us.

Gave them 1.5h notice that they went into the wrong one since they had jueno booked and still our whole ls is going to have to enter late and cancel our sunday run because we run again on wed and if we do sunday were gona enter all 3 late as all hell.

And he wonders why noone respects him I for one will add myself to the group thats pissed as a mothe*ucker at this useless tool.

Anyone following this guy as a leader rethink who and what you want to be in this game.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-03-12 21:20:41  
Mind clarifying how another linkshell "jacks" your Dynamis Sandy?
 Ifrit.Haseyo
サーバ: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Haseyo 2009-03-12 21:43:55
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Do you really want him to answer that o.o
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-03-12 21:45:54  
Yes.
 Bahamut.Paulus
user: Paulus
By Bahamut.Paulus 2009-03-12 23:42:41  
http://f53.aaa.livedoor.jp/~bahamut/cgi2/sche32.cgi?dm=1

That site is the answer. At some point someone decided all reputable shells should use this site to schedule dynamis.

For years people have followed the honor system and a ls being in there on a late run or going in right on top of you was a scarce event.

Now there are lots of LS doing it and it's now acceptable to just not follow the site, so this sort of thing has become common.

So that's where Drac is comming up with being "jacked."
 Bahamut.Atrithk
user: Atrithk
By Bahamut.Atrithk 2009-03-13 00:27:37  
So that's where
Dracothic said:
Well its thursday night and My whole ls is standing outside of Dynamis Sandy waiting for Icono and absolution to exit the dyna they jacked on us.

Gave them 1.5h notice that they went into the wrong one since they had jueno booked and still our whole ls is going to have to enter late and cancel our sunday run because we run again on wed and if we do sunday were gona enter all 3 late as all hell.

And he wonders why noone respects him I for one will add myself to the group thats pissed as a mothe*ucker at this useless tool.

Anyone following this guy as a leader rethink who and what you want to be in this game.

So that's where all my money went, Dracothic.
Mark my words, /random will not give me 100s forever! I WILL BE BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK.
That said, Ugh, I see Icono shouting his LS macro in Whitegate while I try to gather people to go save some prisoners... :/
 Bahamut.Muagnas
user: Muagnas
By Bahamut.Muagnas 2009-03-13 00:41:37  
Ok here's the rub the site that was mentioned is what...Most...reasonable Linkshells abide by to prevent this sort of chatter. He ignored this and went on a schedual that was not his, He was schedualed for Dyna Jueno, however for whatever reason he decided that Dyna Sandy would be just fine however he prevented our LS from going in for about an hour and when he finally came out his suggestion was:

Just go to another zone, you had that option.

By that logic we would be doing the same thing to another LS and screw up their time as well and besides the point we had it schedualed we had it booked you had no reason to do that in your own advice pick a zone that wasn't conficted ya? Instead you decided screw us your goin in anyway ya? You could have easly checked the site and figured one that wasn't booked but you didn't so Icon all your /tells were b/s and if people check the forum this isn't the first time he did this.

And by the way bro this isn't a very good way to get a good rep in the system so to speak, if you want respect ect. so forth ya gotta earn it. By the way this is an "Idiot's guide on how not to gain respect in an MMO" Thank you.
 Bahamut.Dracothic
user: Dracothic
By Bahamut.Dracothic 2009-03-13 01:13:53  
Whats worse is our ls now has to cancel our sunday run because we can't afford to waste peoples time by going in 1h late on sunday and wed as well.

Ruining another linkshells dyna run would have been inexcuseable since we are unwilling to stoop down to his level.

He claims he had no idea we had it schedualed and it was a "mistake" the fair thing to do at that point would be to farm until our enter time then have people exit.

However he sent me a tell when I informed him an hour and a half before our enter time that he was goin for a quick clear then they would get out.

@ 9:30 he tryed to placate me saying they just needed 10 more min.

10min turned into another 10min then no replys 1h later they must have finaly ran outa time.

Ignored me for the last 40min while they *** us over then came out and "apologised" & said we could have done another zone since any good ls leader would have done that.

Worthless people like this should never be alowed into this game.

I would hope every ls on this server starts ignoreing your schedual and ruins your ls's runs however he would just go to another zone and ruin someone elses run so it's a moot point.

Anywho just another strike against a usless tool who just does not give a sht who's toes he steps on then whines he can't get members.
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-03-13 11:20:40  
Serj said:
Frobeus said:
Serj said:

Enternius said:
Frobeus said:

You guys just made me smile, point proven tyvm.

No, also LUL making a "point" on the interwebs.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-03-13 11:24:52  
I see, thanks for telling me. I was just curious :)
 Bahamut.Folant
user:
By Bahamut.Folant 2009-03-14 00:46:22
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-03-14 05:47:13  
Folant said: