Does Anyone Want Sky, Or Sea Gear? Maybe HNM Gear?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » Does anyone want Sky, or Sea gear? maybe HNM gear?
Does anyone want Sky, or Sea gear? maybe HNM gear?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Bahamut.Kelia
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Kelia
By Bahamut.Kelia 2009-03-11 17:04:56  
Revision said:

Please Omnico. You left one of the best up and coming EG LS after 2 weeks because people didn't help you. Anyone who has flamed the original poster for his attitude is naive to leading a LS. It can be overwhelming and seem like babysitting much of the time.

what ls is that?
 Bahamut.Ryuuke
user: Ryuuke
By Bahamut.Ryuuke 2009-03-11 17:16:19  
Lol Kelia... AbsolutionLS
Check First page it's Worth it how Someone can Mess up is own LS with only 1 Post :p
 Bahamut.Revision
user: Carbon4
By Bahamut.Revision 2009-03-11 17:18:44  
Kelia said:
Revision said:

Please Omnico. You left one of the best up and coming EG LS after 2 weeks because people didn't help you. Anyone who has flamed the original poster for his attitude is naive to leading a LS. It can be overwhelming and seem like babysitting much of the time.

what ls is that?

Liberi-Fatali ;)

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Kelia
By Bahamut.Kelia 2009-03-11 17:29:45  
sorry i can't tell all these ls apart can someone write me a guide?
 Bahamut.Revision
By Bahamut.Revision 2009-03-11 17:30:35  
Endrium said:
Liberi-Failaloti ftw!!! Not

Next time you guys steal a Kirin don't talk ***and wipe. You guys looked like jack *** for that. All I can say is ROFLMAO, now quit sucking.

Stfu lol. I'm assuming by your arrogant and envious tone, your from Division...which by the by, all of Bahamut knows is the premier LOLls in which 99% of your members were gifted pearls through random shouts in Whitegate. Have we wiped on Kirin. Yup. Twice. Are we still better than you? Yup.

I wasn't there for your so called steal of Kirin but word is you guys wiped 100%.
 Bahamut.Kelia
By Bahamut.Kelia 2009-03-11 17:33:35  
BTW it's kind of *** for anyone to call anyone out on wiping to *** Kirin, everyone has done it.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Revision
By Bahamut.Revision 2009-03-11 17:42:27  
Endrium said:
Kelia said:
BTW it's kind of *** for anyone to call anyone out on wiping to *** Kirin, everyone has done it.

Nah its the point they stole it, spamming trade to people. Mocked people in say, then wiped. It was priceless and I never laughed so much in my life.

I doubt it. We have never done anything like that but again, I wasn't there. Regardless, why troll a thread and convert it to flaming another LS? I was simply commenting that most people don't appreciate the toll being an LS lead can take.
 Asura.Korpg
サーバ: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-03-11 17:43:08  
Wait, people still straight tank/kite tank Kirin still?

What ever happened to the good burn Kirin that lasts (or should last) less than 2 minutes?
 Bahamut.Revision
By Bahamut.Revision 2009-03-11 17:45:38  
Takes us 45mins to one hour to str8 tank and we have only tried it 3 times. Still fine tuning ;)

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Kelia
By Bahamut.Kelia 2009-03-11 17:55:13  
please, liven things up by all means
 Bahamut.Kade
user:
By Bahamut.Kade 2009-03-11 19:39:12
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Rational: You're the only *** here, Serj, sucking Iconoclasm's *** on these forums :)
 Bahamut.Oblivion
user: remnant
By Bahamut.Oblivion 2009-03-12 00:26:23  
Wait, Endrium, don't you have anything better to do? Probably not.

If you want to sling mud (2hour kirins? LOL), if you're so great and wonderful, why are you still lolshouting for members in whitegate 3 months after our LS stopped doing that? Take your ***elsewhere, everyone on Bahamut knows how "great" you are, sorry you're not aware.

You forgot to mention how you didn't have the decency to MOVE TO THE DAMN CORNER when we were fighting, show some decency, and we'd treat you the same. You even tried to pop 2 consecutive kirins on us, slip your mind? You didn't show us any respect, so you got what treatment you deserved.

Don't worry about peacocking in this thread either, I'm done with you.

Ok, you can go play with the kids again, have fun!
 Bahamut.Revision
By Bahamut.Revision 2009-03-12 00:56:03  
Oblivion said:

If you want to sling mud (2hour kirins? LOL), if you're so great and wonderful, why are you still lolshouting for members in whitegate 3 months after our LS stopped doing that? Take your ***elsewhere, everyone on Bahamut knows how "great" you are, sorry you're not aware.

You forgot to mention how you didn't have the decency to MOVE TO THE DAMN CORNER when we were fighting, show some decency, and we'd treat you the same. You even tried to pop 2 consecutive kirins on us, slip your mind? You didn't show us any respect, so you got what treatment you deserved.

Don't worry about peacocking in this thread either, I'm done with you.

Ok, you can go play with the kids again, have fun!

Did you ever know that your my hero?
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-03-12 01:25:02  
Serj said:
Can someone throw me a bone to why jackass trolls are free to harass here?

Blazza said:
Serj, people are free to harass people like Iconoclasm here because he started a thread ranting and raving at... I dunno, at someone. And lo and behold, people saw his post and said, hey, that's a little hypocritical isn't it? And proceeded to bag Iconoclasm for such and such reasons.

I really couldn't give a crap who stole what in whatever limbus/dynamis run or whatever, and I'm sure most people here, and even most people on Bahamut probably don't either.

The point of the matter is that Iconoclasm started this thread with a very bad attitude, people have sledged him, and people have stood up for him. To the people around him, regardless of who on this forum they believe, now probably see him and his LS as somewhat dodgy. Iconoclasm has caused himself irreparable harm by first, screwing people over (according to people on this forum) and secondly (and more importantly) by starting a recruitment thread with a bad attitude.

Serj said:
I said i didnt condone him didnt I blazza? I could quote it if you have trouble reading. I'm just here to provide another side to the argument seeing how people are trying to give us a horrific name, let them defend themselves if they have the spine for it. Attacking the ls in turn attacks everyone in it, and i refuse to put up with someone who doesn't know me bashing me.

If you'd actually read what I wrote, which was obviously a response to what you yourself had written, then maybe you would understand.

My point was that Iconoclasm has a shady past, whether any of it is true doesn't matter. My point was that he tried to recruit and started with a stupidly shitty bad attitude, so all the enemies he's made in the past have flung ***at him. As I said, I really couldn't care one iota less if any of this ***is true, the fact of the matter is that it makes him and his LS (including you) look bad. Drama is not something to be aspired to as an LS.

If Iconoclasm had started this thread with a better attitude, maybe this whole ***fight wouldn't have happened. If people still flamed him, it would appear to all outsiders to be coming from out of the blue, and he would then have had the perfect opportunity to own up to any drama like a man, and it would have shown that he's a respectable leader.

But instead, he got stuck right in there with the ***fight and called all LS members greedy shell jumpers and babies. To me, it seems pretty clear that he has little to no respect for any of his members. Again, it doesn't matter a damn whether or not this assumption of mine is correct, because that's what it looks like.

It will be a long time coming before Absolution lives down all this drama I think, and guess what, every time someone replies to this thread, the drama continues. More and more people will read this thread, and your LS's reputation will continue to plummet. Until people stop the ***fight in this thread and make it boring for people to read, it's just gonna keep getting bumped. So if you want people to stop flaming Iconoclasm, stop replying, and hope that everyone else does too.

Revision said:
Anyone who has flamed the original poster for his attitude is naive to leading a LS. It can be overwhelming and seem like babysitting much of the time.
While I agree with the second half of this statement, I disagree with the first part 100%. My reason being that no matter how overwhelming it gets, and no matter the stupid "baby" questions people can ask, if you can't handle it and can't show your members the respect and honesty they deserve, then you're a ***leader.
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-03-12 01:27:19  
Oh, and a funny story to top it off. A lot of people obviously agree with my thoughts on this matter, because I've actually had /tells in game asking about my LS because of what I've written here.
 Bahamut.Oblivion
user: remnant
By Bahamut.Oblivion 2009-03-12 06:38:50  
Quote:
Why move to the side? You werent kiting, you were straight tanking it with weakend members who died over and over again. Never have I seen such a sloppy mess like the one your ls pulled off on that kirin. Most of us thought surely it would end up as a lolwipe. If it wasnt such a pathetic sight perhaps we would have moved, though we werent in the way of anything.
Not wanting to wait for another lol 1:30 hour kirin we beat you to the pop. I dont recall you moving out of the way one bit for that kirin..

Read that over--think about it--then take a look in the mirror & see if you can spot the giant hole in your head that caused this ***to come together by some degree of mental failure.

Quote:

Next time around you /trade and /check spammed the ***out of us.

I'm not going to make an effort to control my members if the leaders of another LS fail in teaching their members etiquette.

Quote:
After mpking our whm who poped it despite your lol/trade interuptions you succeded in stealing our unlclaimed kirin. Saw a couple LOLs!! being shouted (funny right?) and then the fun began. One of your dipshit ls members decided to cfh kirin.

How'd we manage that one, champ? We MPKed the WHM that popped Kirin? AMAZING. The CFH was foolishness though, I agree.

Quote:
After mowing down your pathetic kiters kirin let loose suzy and in all her glory *** bulldozed the ***out of every last one of your members as they ran for thier lives to the porter...

People were logging to get rid of hate, I like that though. You've got an interesting take, it's really dramatic. Kiting Kirin is "ezmode". Anyone can win that way.

Quote:
So what is this about respect? You deserve no respect. Respect is earned, or in your case lost in a pathetic attempt to steal what didnt belong to you.
Yes, we did get the treatment we deserved and I should thank you for it. I havent laughed that hard in a long time... Thank you liberifailsaloti we owe ya one!

Words seem to be failing on you. Let me know when "Sjferism" becomes some kind of important movement in regards to etiquette. Moving on...

You really know how to paint a picture, Picasso. How much are you selling this one for? You sycophant, you really should learn to keep your mouth shut and not spew nonsense like you do. But really, have you ever considered becoming a screenwriter, or something of the sort? You do an amazing job at interepreting events.

I know most of you cretinous [Division] drama queens are waiting for a chance to add a little entertainment to your lives, so take it as you will. I capitulate.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
サーバ: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-03-12 07:29:44  
What a... different topic this is.

I didn't read any of the Bahamut drama; not particularly interested to be honest.

Leading is a thankless job. When leaders make a mistake or get something wrong, people are way too quick to jump down their throats and point the finger of blame around. The continuous hard work that many leaders make in the day to day running of their shells often goes uncredited and unnoticed.

What is more important in a leader? Somebody who everyone likes or somebody who gets the job done to a satisfyingly efficient high standard?

There is a line that needs to be drawn at how leaders treat their members. This line needs to be drawn by the members themselves and not the leader. The bottom line is, it's their linkshell. If you don't like their attitude or the way they treat you, leave the shell. Unlike a job, you have the beautiful luxuruy of not having to put up with somebody's foul attitude just because they're above you in the pecking order. Anybody who chooses to contribute in a shell with these people are creating this problem for themselves.

I have been running linkshells on and off now for nearly three years. I can recall on one hand how many times I can remember being thanked for my persistent hard work. The majority of the time, it's "pick pick pick" at what I'm doing wrong, despite overwhelming success on the whole. Despite continuously phenominal results, people will always complain about something. It's the nature of the end game system that provokes this. I don't blame anyone for this, I know I was like it myself before I started running shells.

Unbelievably, I actually agree with Cyr for a change. His wording was a little skew-whiff, but he made a very valid point. As linkshell leaders, we can not treat our members as friends or enemies because we have to maintain a fair, unbiased balance. The only way to do this is treating every member as a statistic (or a piece of meat, as Cyr rather untactfully put it). The moment we start allowing our personal feelings or judgement cloud our decisions is the moment people have the right to complain about how we're operating.

People would do well to remember this before they condemn people.

That said, however, I firmly believe in courtesy at all times. If people have the nerve to show me discourtesy after all of the hard work I put into the day to day running of my linkshells, you can bet they'll hear about it; being the leader or not makes no difference.

So in closing of perhaps one of my most thoughtful posts to date, people should not be so quick to judge leaders who don't seem to be very nice people. At the end of the day, an end game linkshell is a business. If people aren't meeting the standards, they're letting the business down and have to be encouraged to meet these standards. Sometimes, in the emotion of leading or the heat of battle, leaders may appear to be angry or abrupt towards members; this is rarely the case. So long as leaders get the job done, who cares? The results are coming in and within an end game shell, that is the most important aspect; not how people are treated.

The main goal of a business is to make the maximum profit possible.
 Bahamut.Ryuuke
user: Ryuuke
By Bahamut.Ryuuke 2009-03-12 07:40:12  
Edited

w/e to the Haters I was gunna flame but F it don't need to add more ???? on the ???? lol
 Leviathan.Celestinia
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celestinia 2009-03-12 08:42:50  
Wooooodum said:
So long as leaders get the job done, who cares? The results are coming in and within an end game shell, that is the most important aspect; not how people are treated.

The main goal of a business is to make the maximum profit possible.

Sums up a quite a few endgamers, "you messed up and I lost out moan moan moan, I would never have dome something so stupid you're such a nub *** *** ***, i'm so perfect I would have done it right blah blah blah".

Some people are very selfish/spiteful and care only about results, endgame activities just promote this behaviour and this thread is a good example of that.

Blazza said:
no matter the stupid "baby" questions people can ask, if you can't handle it and can't show your members the respect and honesty they deserve, then you're a ***leader.

People arn't born with complete understanding of the universe now are they? First time to sky you know not a thing of what to expect, read wiki all you want it doesn't have all the answers, I agree with Blazza here.

Endrium said:
Yeah so much better, takes you over 2 hours to kill a straight tanked Kirin. We kill 3 in that time, kiting. But yes I lead Division and no I'm not envious of sucking like you guys, those 99% of members accomplish more than you'll ever know. But anyways keep thinking your good, it will help you sleep better at night ;p

Elitist much? Killing it faster makes you a better person? You sound like an arse of a leader, i'd hate to be in your linkshell to put up with that attitude. People complaining of stealing Kirin, you wipe and mob is unclaimed that's your mess up/bad luck other people are free to claim it, happens on NMs all the time and yes it's unmoral but like I said people are selfish, just bite your tounge and walk away and save your LS and its members all the drama.
 Bahamut.Cyr
user: Cyr
By Bahamut.Cyr 2009-03-12 08:58:02  
Oblivion said:

Times are getting tough, lol. Even BG may as well be shouting, have you seen their new recruits? ;o

Wooooodum said:

What is more important in a leader? Somebody who everyone likes or somebody who gets the job done to a satisfyingly efficient high standard?

There is a line that needs to be drawn at how leaders treat their members. This line needs to be drawn by the members themselves and not the leader. The bottom line is, it's their linkshell. If you don't like their attitude or the way they treat you, leave the shell. Unlike a job, you have the beautiful luxuruy of not having to put up with somebody's foul attitude just because they're above you in the pecking order. Anybody who chooses to contribute in a shell with these people are creating this problem for themselves.

I have been running linkshells on and off now for nearly three years. I can recall on one hand how many times I can remember being thanked for my persistent hard work. The majority of the time, it's "pick pick pick" at what I'm doing wrong, despite overwhelming success on the whole. Despite continuously phenominal results, people will always complain about something. It's the nature of the end game system that provokes this. I don't blame anyone for this, I know I was like it myself before I started running shells.

Unbelievably, I actually agree with Cyr for a change. His wording was a little skew-whiff, but he made a very valid point. As linkshell leaders, we can not treat our members as friends or enemies because we have to maintain a fair, unbiased balance. The only way to do this is treating every member as a statistic (or a piece of meat, as Cyr rather untactfully put it). The moment we start allowing our personal feelings or judgement cloud our decisions is the moment people have the right to complain about how we're operating.

Yay, Wooooooodum! You should know by now, though. I'm all about the tact :\

Can we be best buddies now? ;x
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-03-12 10:35:20  
To Celestina:

Your responses are asinine at best. What exactly do you believe gives you the right to criticize another person's reasons & methods of playing. Endgame is for results, period! I don't farm in sky, sea, do limbus, ein and znm for shits and giggles. If I'm going to invest my time and effort into something, you can be damn sure I expect results, and don't say "Do it for fun" or "To make friends" or any of that BS. I can promise you, if you are doing events over and over with no results you aren't going to have any fun nor are you going to make friends since everyone in the group will be pissed to high hell.

In regards to the question thing. Questions are fine, ask away, but for the love of God don't ask the same stupid thing over and over. Don't ask if you need to bring food/s+i/echo's or w/e it is that your job uses normally, people need to be proactive in most situations. If its something regarding strat or why do we do something a certain way or something of that nature then great, if its something that you can find out yourself by taking 3 seconds to wiki it then F*** off asking that ***over and over.

Lastly can people stop saying "Elitist". It seems that every person that wants to be efficient or do things the right way is branded as some sort of "elitist" conformist. I have an idea, quit being a lazy gimp. Or, if you enjoy being a lazy gimp then don't get involved with endgame events where you know people care about that kind of stuff and they're just going to ride your *** into the ground about it. If I was in sky and had to wait 2 hrs to do the Kirin that my ls had farmed but b/c some jackasses sucked and were taking forever to kill it, I'd be pissed too.
 Leviathan.Celestinia
By Leviathan.Celestinia 2009-03-12 11:22:24  
Frobeus said:
Lastly can people stop saying "Elitist".

Its used mostly for people who think they are the best at what they do and say others are crap as i quoted above, most of the real good players who don't have bad attitudes arn't called elitist they are called pimp :P

And man what got you in such a bad mood? lol I'm not saying don't be serious with endgame, I understand it's something there for personal achievement but people take this too far and are *** about it. We all get a bit stressed in a endgame event, but i'm saying some people go too far, like this thread there's so many spiteful comments to each other and nothing good will come from causing drama like this.

Edit: oh btw endame activities are group events, what gives you the right to ruin it for others by being selfish/spiteful :P
 Bahamut.Serj
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2009-03-12 12:04:09  
Do people have brains? Or are their *** too big to let them think? Honest question.
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-03-12 12:24:31  
Celestinia said:
Frobeus said:
Lastly can people stop saying "Elitist".

Its used mostly for people who think they are the best at what they do and say others are crap as i quoted above, most of the real good players who don't have bad attitudes arn't called elitist they are called pimp :P

And man what got you in such a bad mood? lol I'm not saying don't be serious with endgame, I understand it's something there for personal achievement but people take this too far and are *** about it. We all get a bit stressed in a endgame event, but i'm saying some people go too far, like this thread there's so many spiteful comments to each other and nothing good will come from causing drama like this.

Edit: oh btw endame activities are group events, what gives you the right to ruin it for others by being selfish/spiteful :P

No doubt people go too far with it. I still don't like the "elitist" term. Not everyone who calls out other peoples fails are wrong. If you were at the gas station putting gas into your car in the correct way and you looked over the pump to the one next to you and saw someone spraying gas all over the top of their car while running around with the windshield cleaning thingy shoved up thier *** you would say something too, and you would laugh at them, and you would post pics of them on the internets so others could laugh at them too. There is enough info out there so that people can educate themselves rather easily and play their character well. In most cases when people hammer on others for gear choices its not b/c they have a sniper's ring instead of a sniper's +1, its b/c they are using something so foolish like a tiger ring or a MND ring on a melee job.

People who are selfish/spiteful are just jackasses. If i crush on your gear choice over something stupid then I'm not an elitist, I'm just a jackass.

Also, yes, I am in a piss poor mood today thanks to POS lawyers that are about 1500 miles away, and mentally challenged people running the New Jersey court system.
 Bahamut.Revision
By Bahamut.Revision 2009-03-12 12:26:06  
Serj said:
Or are their *** too big to let them think? Honest question.

o/ Guilty
 Leviathan.Celestinia
By Leviathan.Celestinia 2009-03-12 12:28:53  
Frobeus said:
If you were at the gas station putting gas into your car in the correct way and you looked over the pump to the one next to you and saw someone spraying gas all over the top of their car while running around with the windshield cleaning thingy shoved up thier *** you would say something too, and you would laugh at them, and you would post pics of them on the internets so others could laugh at them too. There is enough info out there so that people can educate themselves rather easily and play their character well. In most cases when people hammer on others for gear choices its not b/c they have a sniper's ring instead of a sniper's +1, its b/c they are using something so foolish like a tiger ring or a MND ring on a melee job.

That's a good point lol that gas station thing made me laugh XD >.>;;
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7