サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-08-01 23:25:40  
Viciouss said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Phoenix.Thorbean said: »
You only need to look at how antifa treat people who don't agree with them to know what kind of people they are. They only care about the rights of people who agree with their point of view. Everyone else is beyond reproach, sub human and needs to be destroyed. Sound familiar?

Yea, it sounds just like Trump and his base.
I never pegged you as an Antifa supporter/appologizer.

It's just been funny to see how desperate the right is to scapegoat "Antifa" while completely ignoring the equal amount of antagonists they have at all of these protests/riots.

"Equal amount"? Really? Got any proof for that, or is that just a coping mechanism?

"I can't justify what my side is doing, so as long as I can lay equal blame on the opposition then everything is okay!"
[+]
By Prong 2020-08-01 23:47:33  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
You only need to look at how antifa treat people who don't agree with them to know what kind of people they are. They only care about the rights of people who agree with their point of view. Everyone else is beyond reproach, sub human and needs to be destroyed. Sound familiar?

It's just been funny to see how desperate the right is to scapegoat "Antifa" while completely ignoring the equal amount of antagonists they have at all of these protests/riots.

"Equal amount"? Really? Got any proof for that, or is that just a coping mechanism?

"I can't justify what my side is doing, so as long as I can lay equal blame on the opposition then everything is okay!"

Did he really just imply that "fake Antifa" are equal in ratio.... 1:1...as actual Antifa folks in these crowds?

And people right of center are the desperate ones....mmkay. Yikes.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-08-01 23:55:21  

"I can't justify what my side is doing, so as long as I can lay equal blame on the opposition then everything is okay!"[/quote

Uh huh, and lets see your evidence that all the protesters are Antifa like you guys keep endlessly claiming with no evidence. I mean, you are sensationalizing literally every headline. How many buildings have been "burnt to the ground" in Portland? Zero? How many covid cases have resulted from these protests? A minuscule number. Most of these people are just local residents. They don't care about Antifa anymore than they care about the KKK. They certainly aren't the "anarchists" Trump and his base wishes they were.

No one needs to "cope" with anything anymore than we need to "justify" anything.
By Viciouss 2020-08-01 23:57:10  
Prong said: »
Did he really just imply that "fake Antifa" are equal in ratio.... 1:1...as actual Antifa folks in these crowds?

Like I said Prong, lets see the evidence. The data has already proven you completely wrong about how much they are spreading covid.
By Prong 2020-08-02 00:14:52  

Like I said Prong, lets see the evidence. The data has already proven you completely wrong about how much they are spreading covid.

Data? You have scientific data proving that for every person at a protest, nationwide, who is there for the Antifa cause or movement or whatever you want to call it, there are an equal amount of fake Antifa rightys posing and doing bad things just to make Antifa look bad?
By Viciouss 2020-08-02 00:46:10  
Can you even read?
By Prong 2020-08-02 01:04:37  
Can you even read?

I can, can you? You're the one who made the claim that there are an, "equal amount of antagonists...at all of these protests/riots."

Then, claim others need data for making a completely logical statement. Which is, again, that tens of thousands of people ignoring social distancing during an airborne pandemic could not possibly be any more safe than any other outdoor gathering of much, much less people...and is most likely more dangerous.

Let's see some data for your absolutely ludicrous assertion first.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-08-02 08:41:18  
More sensationalized reporting on Austin protests

We were actually following this last night here in Austin, had a few friends marching there. Long story short, nothing happened. But you wouldn't know it from Fox and their favorite twitter warrior's reporting. There were approximately zero Antifa militants in Austin last night. They were all a bunch of locals, just like every protest.

Actual article that Fox cherry picked from

It was a Breonna Taylor march, from the UT campus to a local councilwoman's house in a nearby neighborhood. They also had a memorial for the local guy that was murdered in their initial march last week, thats where some arrests were made.
By Viciouss 2020-08-02 08:45:51  
Can you even read?

I can, can you? You're the one who made the claim that there are an, "equal amount of antagonists...at all of these protests/riots."

Then, claim others need data for making a completely logical statement. Which is, again, that tens of thousands of people ignoring social distancing during an airborne pandemic could not possibly be any more safe than any other outdoor gathering of much, much less people...and is most likely more dangerous.

Let's see some data for your absolutely ludicrous assertion first.

You don't get to call your position "logical" and mine "ludicrous" when you guys have posted the same amount of evidence that I have. Especially when again, you are sensationalizing numbers and relying on twitter warriors that caption every single video as "antifa militants."
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-08-02 09:20:16  
You only need to look at how antifa treat people who don't agree with them to know what kind of people they are. They only care about the rights of people who agree with their point of view. Everyone else is beyond reproach, sub human and needs to be destroyed. Sound familiar? ...
You have no idea what antifa is.

Just keep listening to Tucker Carlson's white power hour and you will be fine.

On top of all that what mesmerizes me the most about the majority of these quacks is, I've never or super rarely seen one that appears to be over the age of 23....
You have never seen an antifa in your life.

Let Fox "news" define your thoughts, don't think for yourself, you will be fine.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-08-02 09:25:03  

I will say its not a bit equal. Vic is dead wrong.

Speaking of dead.... Right wing terrorists have killed hundreds of people this century. Antifa has killed no one.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-08-02 10:27:04  
Garuda.Chanti said: »

Speaking of dead.... Right wing terrorists have killed hundreds of people this century. Antifa has killed no one.

*That we know of, and not for a lack of trying in some cases.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-02 10:33:57  

We were actually following this last night here in Austin, had a few friends marching there. Long story short, nothing happened. But you wouldn't know it from Fox and their favorite twitter warrior's reporting. There were approximately zero Antifa militants in Austin last night. They were all a bunch of locals, just like every protest.

It was a Breonna Taylor march, from the UT campus to a local councilwoman's house in a nearby neighborhood. They also had a memorial for the local guy that was murdered in their initial march last week, thats where some arrests were made.
News you don't like = sensationalism. Welcome to our club now Vic. Although you were a member for decades, at least you have finally accepted it.

Now, tell us again where any of that reporting from Fox News is false? Oh right, you can't. You can only claim sensationism.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-02 10:37:04  

If you bundle all right-wing terrorists together, sure.

But if you are going to do that, let's talk about left-wing terrorists, which, suprise!, Antifa is one of many organizations that is a part of.

And I'm sure you would like to include in your "right-wing terrorist" category such as ISIS, Taliban, and Al-Qaeda, even though their political affiliation is non-existent.
By Viciouss 2020-08-02 10:54:16  

News you don't like = sensationalism. Welcome to our club now Vic. Although you were a member for decades, at least you have finally accepted it.

Now, tell us again where any of that reporting from Fox News is false? Oh right, you can't. You can only claim sensationism.

Actually, everything that the twitter warrior Andy Ngo has ever tweeted is false, and every time Fox News publishes his tweets, they are engaging in fake reporting. Fox has been so focused on trying to hype up the violence that they couldn't even report that absolutely nothing happened in Austin last night. The "warnings" never amounted to anything. The protesters, who had nothing to do with Antifa, marched from UT to a neighborhood. Then they went home. Thats it.
By volkom 2020-08-02 11:21:02  
Actually, everything that the twitter warrior Andy Ngo has ever tweeted is false

okay.

so on here:
https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

there's several video clips and what not of the
protest
a full clip here:
YouTube Video Placeholder

guess its false and never happened.
[+]
By volkom 2020-08-02 11:21:31  
oh and at 2:00 there's a fun clip of the police guy being a good sport
[+]
 Phoenix.Thorbean
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Thorbean
By Phoenix.Thorbean 2020-08-02 12:18:47  
You only need to look at how antifa treat people who don't agree with them to know what kind of people they are. They only care about the rights of people who agree with their point of view. Everyone else is beyond reproach, sub human and needs to be destroyed. Sound familiar? ...

Great rebuttal, much quality, wow.

I don't know who that is but thanks for assuming I'm into "white power hour" because I don't agree with antifa. See what I mean about people who don't agree with them being labeled as beyond reproach and sub human by them. I gave up caring what people call anyone at this stage, when you call everything racist, it stops meaning anything.
How do you expect to move a conversation forward if you throw veiled insults around in an attempt to discredit the person based on what you think is prejudice rather than the point being made. It's extremely boring now, and I wish people would just say nothing if they don't have a thought out reply or counter argument. "Waysist! Waysist!" just makes me switch off completely these days. In fact, when you hear that, the 1 thing you can be sure is NOT around, is an actual racist.

Implying people who don't agree with you are sub human and deplorable is a classic tactic by the far left. Mao used it to regain power and get the younger generation to go after the older generation who didn't agree with what he'd done the first time. Virtue signaling isn't new and it's not clever.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-08-02 13:43:27  
But if you are going to do that, let's talk about left-wing terrorists, which, suprise!, Antifa is one of many organizations that is a part of....
OK, name me one person that any left wing terrorist group has killed in this country in this century.

Also... antifa is NOT an organization. No one here has even the slightest idea of what antifa is other than a bogyman.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-08-02 13:46:56  

Implying people who don't agree with you are sub human and deplorable is a classic tactic by the far left...
Oh, exactally where did I imply you are sub human? I implied you listen to Tucker Carlson. If you think that means Carlson's viewers are sub human that is on you.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-08-02 14:19:16  
But if you are going to do that, let's talk about left-wing terrorists, which, suprise!, Antifa is one of many organizations that is a part of....
OK, name me one person that any left wing terrorist group has killed in this country in this century.

Also... antifa is NOT an organization. No one here has even the slightest idea of what antifa is other than a bogyman.

For a "non-organization", you guys sure are trying really hard to find ways around condemning their actions. And don't act like you don't treat right-wingers like bogeymen.
[+]
 Phoenix.Thorbean
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Thorbean
By Phoenix.Thorbean 2020-08-02 14:24:03  
That's part of the tactic too, you never use direct language. Instead you hint and make use sideways passive aggressive motions to hide your own bigotry against who you're talking too and work your way up to it. "oh you probably enjoy *insert something seen as deplorable by the far left*". What am I supposed to take from the hint/presumption that I'd be listening to something called "white power hour"? Did you mean it as a positive?

It's not what I think of anyones views, it's what you think of his views and one of my views that's important. If you thought his views were fine you wouldn't have mentioned it would you. So it's just an early step on the identity politics name calling ladder. As we progress I'll move up the ladder. It's a neat game, I've started to enjoy lately.

It goes (so far):

1: Anti-Semite
2: Hitler
3: Nazi
3a: Trump
4: Racist
5: Far Right
6: Transphobe
7: Homophobe
8: Sexist
9: Tucker Carlson

Did i miss any, or maybe they are miss ordered? I guess it depends on the person who you're talking too, what the bottom rung is, but you get my point.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-08-02 14:29:38  
LAPD Arrests Teenage Protester Dangling Donut on a String Outside Mayor's Home
Newsweek (Not the Onion...)

Obviously antifa.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-08-02 14:33:55  

Obviously a right-wing infiltrator trying to pin the blame on Antifa!
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-02 15:00:31  

You want specific people? I can't do that because there are so many.

You have the Symbionese Liberation Army, New World Liberation Front, May 19th Communist Organization, United Freedom Front, The Weatherman/Weather Underground (although the only deaths caused by the Weatherman were to their own, but it was still for their "cause"), just to name a few.

And that is just this country. Let's not forget other parts of the world too!
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-08-02 15:34:27  

Implying people who don't agree with you are sub human and deplorable is a classic tactic by the far left...
Oh, exactally where did I imply you are sub human? I implied you listen to Tucker Carlson. If you think that means Carlson's viewers are sub human that is on you.

It's called playing the hell out of the victim card.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-08-02 16:12:40  

You have the Symbionese Liberation Army, New World Liberation Front, May 19th Communist Organization, United Freedom Front, The Weatherman/Weather Underground* (although the only deaths caused by the Weatherman were to their own, but it was still for their "cause"), just to name a few....
*All last century. If you wish to include the 1900s there's about 3,000 lynching deaths alone.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-08-02 16:13:20  
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-08-02 16:17:11  
Well, some of us thought is was ridiculous then, but unfortunately many of you don't realize how ridiculous it is to think that some of those things will happen now.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18