Random Politics & Religion #31: 2018 Edition

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #31: 2018 Edition
Random Politics & Religion #31: 2018 Edition
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 55 56 57
By fonewear 2018-01-04 12:28:44  
Zerowone said: »
Speaking of Sessions:

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/01/04/jeff-sessions-resign-freedom-caucus-mark-meadows-jim-jordan-324022

The Freedom Caucus is calling for his resignation.
By Zerowone 2018-01-04 12:55:58  
Fone why you so gay 4 Hillary? Did you set her house on fire yesterday?
By fonewear 2018-01-04 13:45:20  

I wish too bad she has like 4 houses...
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2018-01-04 14:27:08  
Isn't losing hundreds of millions of dollars in a bid to beat a TV reality star for the presidency enough of a punishment?

leavehillaryalone.jpeg
[+]
By fonewear 2018-01-04 15:04:13  
Siren.Mosin said: »
Isn't losing hundreds of millions of dollars in a bid to beat a TV reality star for the presidency enough of a punishment?

leavehillaryalone.jpeg

No because in her mind she still believes she won. Be it Russia misogyny etc. Even in defeat she blames everyone but herself.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-01-04 16:03:19  
fonewear said: »
I wish too bad she has like 4 houses...
So one down three to go?
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-01-04 16:37:40  
And in a rare show of bipartisanship...

Sessions torched by lawmakers for marijuana move
The Hill
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2018-01-04 16:48:51  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
And in a rare show of bipartisanship...

Sessions torched by lawmakers for marijuana move
The Hill
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Smoke weed everyday.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-01-04 18:05:38  
Just when you thought the mid east couldn't get any stranger...

Gaza’s Next War: ISIS Vows to Overthrow Radical Rival Hamas for Failing to Stop Trump
Newsweek

Quote:
The Egyptian wing of the Islamic State militant group (ISIS) has declared war on Hamas for failing to stop President Donald Trump’s Jerusalem declaration ...
I suppose if it keeps them too busy to come after me I can't say I mind but this is a real /headdesk for me.

And in I was waiting for this shoe to drop...

Roy Moore Accuser Leigh Corfman Files Defamation Lawsuit Against Him
Time

Soros should sue him as well.
By fonewear 2018-01-04 18:17:52  
Just when you thought the mid east couldn't get any stranger...

Gaza’s Next War: ISIS Vows to Overthrow Radical Rival Hamas for Failing to Stop Trump
Newsweek

Quote:
The Egyptian wing of the Islamic State militant group (ISIS) has declared war on Hamas for failing to stop President Donald Trump’s Jerusalem declaration ...
I suppose if it keeps them too busy to come after me I can't say I mind but this is a real /headdesk for me.

And in I was waiting for this shoe to drop...

Roy Moore Accuser Leigh Corfman Files Defamation Lawsuit Against Him
Time

Soros should sue him as well.

Got 99 problems Middle East stuff isn't one.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-01-04 18:23:04  

Maybe they can declare war on the Democrats in Congress for failing to stop him too.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-01-04 18:25:37  
I'm still wondering how to end the war on women...we tried electing a woman but that failed. We must end the war on women before it's too late.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-01-04 21:21:04  
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-01-05 10:07:12  
Trump says Bannon has 'lost his mind' yesterday. today, trump says bannon is 'sloppy steve the leaker'....

is his nuts or a leaker trump? because those things are very different.

I think donald is going to have a stroke, heart attack, or mental breakdown in office. calling it now.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-01-05 10:11:17  
Trump says Bannon has 'lost his mind' yesterday. today, trump says bannon is 'sloppy steve the leaker'....

I think donald is going to have a stroke, heart attack, or mental breakdown in office. calling it now.

It won't matter cause Mike Pence would get the same level of hate. Liberals are never going to be happy.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-01-05 10:12:30  
Take Hillary she is a multi millionaire has everything you could possibly want. But can't let go of the election.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-01-05 10:12:53  
lol

Pence has the potential to be the least liked president in the history of the USA.
By fonewear 2018-01-05 10:13:15  
lol

Pence has the potential to be the least liked president in the history of the USA.

Jimmy Carter says hello.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-01-05 10:13:47  
the left loves carter.
By Ramyrez 2018-01-05 10:14:00  

It's like...I don't like Bannon. One of them is a liar and I believe that all day. Both of them probably are, but that's sort of the thing.

In this instance, he's either a leaker of true info, or a spreader of false information. But he can't be a liar and a leak. To leak info, it has to be real information.

If it's false, it's not a leak. It's...well, it's politics. But it's also a lie. You can't "leak" a lie unless the lie is something also believed by (in this case) Trump. In which case it's not a lie at all, it's two powerful people being dead wrong.

Which happens all the god damn time and is the strongest argument out there for less government.
By fonewear 2018-01-05 10:14:53  
Ramyrez said: »

It's like...I don't like Bannon. One of them is a liar and I believe that all day. Both of them probably are, but that's sort of the thing.

In this instance, he's either a leaker of true info, or a spreader of false information. But he can't be a liar and a leak. To leak info, it has to be real information.

If it's false, it's not a leak. It's...well, it's politics. But it's also a lie. You can't "leak" a lie unless the lie is something also believed by (in this case) Trump. In which case it's not a lie at all, it's two powerful people being dead wrong.

Which happens all the god damn time and is the strongest argument out there for less government.

What do you like ? You seem angry all the time.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2018-01-05 10:15:09  
the left loves carter.

There's a lot to like. I like him as a person. Seems like a good guy. Lots of good intentions. Has done a lot of good work post-office, generating a lot of good will and helping a lot of people.

Horrible president. Absolutely awful.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-01-05 10:15:24  
You guys are far too emotional. Take this ***way too serious like doom and gloom 24/7.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2018-01-05 10:21:14  
What do you like ?

Scotch.

Dogs.

Music.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-01-05 10:21:22  
Take away how you feel about the President. That is the first step towards being objective. Think for once. Judge Trump on what he does in 4 years. You can't say he is bad President after barely a year.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2018-01-05 10:31:01  
But he can't be a liar and a leak.

He most certainly can.

To leak info, it has to be real information.

On what planet is this possible true, as it applies to practically every Obama holdover left in the government.

"Official sources who wish to remain anonymous have confirmed that Trump is a Russian spy".

You leak information that's 90% false, the 10% part is used to make it seem "confirmed" and real. Outright lies are "leaked" all the time, it's how CNN, MSNBC and WAPO been driving their news cycle since last November.
[+]
By Nausi 2018-01-05 10:32:37  
Yo is this new book seriously like 100 bucks?

Talk about a shakedown. Are libs so desperate to continue the bender of Trymp derangement that they will fork over that much cash?

Crazy.
[+]
By Nausi 2018-01-05 10:33:41  
Take away how you feel about the President. That is the first step towards being objective. Think for once. Judge Trump on what he does in 4 years. You can't say he is bad President after barely a year.
And to the extent you can judge him, its been a pretty good year.
[+]
By Nausi 2018-01-05 10:35:00  

leavehillaryalone.jpeg
Some people should be let off the hook (hillary)
Others should be thrown in jail over nothing (trump)

(I hope youre joking about hillary)
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2018-01-05 10:35:16  

To the emotions are the only relative thing that exists. Post modernism says that since we can't validate any reality except the one we subjectively experience individually, then no objective reality can exist and all realities are equal. Progressive ideology takes this one step further and declares that since no reality is more equal then any other, the only thing that matters is subjective emotions and interpretations. Telling a Progressive to think objectively would be like telling a Christian to forget God.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 55 56 57