Random Politics & Religion #31: 2018 Edition

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #31: 2018 Edition
Random Politics & Religion #31: 2018 Edition
First Page 2 3 ... 17 18 19 ... 55 56 57
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2018-01-12 18:43:08  
Trump may be unhinged and incompetent but the man got the word "shithole" on CNN and made Wolf Blitzer say it.

This is the funniest ***since the Pussy Riot debacle.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-01-12 18:51:24  
Shithole definition: FFXIAH
By fonewear 2018-01-12 18:53:38  
Trump should apologize for the shitty people in their ***holes. I mean ***bro.
By clearlyamule 2018-01-12 18:58:38  
Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
fonewear said: »
It would be funny if Trump calling Haiti a ***hole sparks a massive charity fund raising thereby helping said ***hole.

Half for Haiti. Half for the Clintons.
With only 1% of the half for Haiti actually going to/for the regular citizens
[+]
By clearlyamule 2018-01-12 18:59:26  
Trump should apologize for the shitty people in their ***holes. I mean ***bro.
Trump: I'm sorry you live in ***.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-01-12 19:03:38  
We need a clear definition of what is ***and what isn't ***. Because I think we are missing a lot of shitty places.
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-01-12 19:06:22  
It seems Croatian does not have anything that directly translates "Shithole" so they used a Croatian phrase that means "where wolves ***" instead.

Think of our bumfuck, but without the town.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-01-12 19:10:47  
I think Trump was referring to Congress as a shithole and was misquoted.
[+]
By clearlyamule 2018-01-12 19:27:00  
We need a clear definition of what is ***and what isn't ***. Because I think we are missing a lot of shitty places.
Anywhere where a decent portion of the population subsists on less than $5 PPP. Also any poor section of any American urban area on the west of the Rockies or that has a population of more than 200k. Any place that changes governments/has a coup more than once in the last 100 years. Any place ruled by a some sort of strong dictatorship/authoritarian government regardless of what they actually call it. Note many of these wickets help contribute to one another. Youtube comments section and others like it. Your house
By fonewear 2018-01-12 19:27:47  
clearlyamule said: »
Anywhere where a decent portion of the population subsists on less than $5 PPP. Also any poor section of any American urban area on the west of the Rockies or that has a population of more than 200k. Any place that changes governments/has a coup more than once in the last 100 years. Any place ruled by a some sort of strong dictatorship/authoritarian government regardless of what they actually call it. Note many of these wickets help contribute to one another. Youtube comments section and others like it. Your house

You could have just said FFXIAH.
[+]
By clearlyamule 2018-01-12 19:38:54  
That one is too obvious
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-01-12 19:40:36  
clearlyamule said: »

You could have just said FFXIAH.

Stop talking crap about FFXIAH. It has a lot of redeemable qualities. I mean, nobody has ever found one, but there has to be one somewhere!... I think.... Right?
[+]
By fonewear 2018-01-12 19:51:37  
I need to go to Haiti to see if it is a hell hole or a ***hole...curious minds must know.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-01-12 20:06:33  
Commentary: Trump’s Bizarre Decision to Increase the Number of Undocumented Immigrants
Fortune, which last I checked was mainstream right.

Slected shorts:
Quote:
Our study found that TPS recipients from these countries work at far higher rates (81–88%) than the overall U.S. labor force (63%). In addition, they have strong family and equitable ties to the U.S., including 273,000 U.S. citizen children. They have lived in the U.S. for long periods of time—21 years on average for Salvadorans—and roughly 30% have mortgages.

If deported, many would be subject to extortion and violence, and their U.S. citizen children could easily be recruited by gangs in their new countries. The three aforementioned countries have repeatedly insisted that they cannot ensure the safe and productive return of their nationals....
 Phoenix.Amandarius
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2018-01-12 23:26:21  
I need to go to Haiti to see if it is a hell hole or a ***hole...curious minds must know.

Does anyone even know who said that Trump called Haiti a shithole? Everyone interviewed that was actually there so far said he didn't say it.

The story first printed by Jeff Bezos, the richest man in the world, has set the world on fire and no one knows if it is even true. Not one person has said they were there and he said it. Days of 24-hour coverage, tears on CNN, profanity laced rants on live television over, hundreds of television guests calling the President a racist; propaganda created by the media.
By Viciouss 2018-01-12 23:45:46  
No one has denied he said it, a couple of idiot senators said they did not recall, as if that’s even remotely believable. It’s been confirmed by two senators and their aides, it’s a true story. Any denial can’t even be called spin, it’s just lying.
By Viciouss 2018-01-12 23:48:47  
And oh yeah, trump has derailed any budget deal with his racism, so it’s either gonna be another CR or a GOP shutdown.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2018-01-12 23:48:58  
So, a day after Jeff Bezos creates the media firestorm that engulfs President Trump by publishing this fake shitstorm story he donates 33 million dollars (0.03% of his wealth) to scholarships for "dreamers". Convenient.

Bezos 2020?
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2018-01-12 23:49:30  
Viciouss said: »
No one has denied he said it, a couple of idiot senators said they did not recall, as if that’s even remotely believable. It’s been confirmed by two senators and their aides, it’s a true story. Any denial can’t even be called spin, it’s just lying.

Who confirmed it?
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2018-01-12 23:50:29  
And oh yeah, trump has derailed any budget deal with his racism, so it’s either gonna be another CR or a GOP shutdown.

lol GOP shutdown. Keep trying to spin that one.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-01-13 00:14:02  
Uh lets see, the two senators that went to the WH with a deal, Durbin and Graham. Bezos had nothing to do with this true story that Trump didnt even try to deny for 15 hours and by then it had been corroborated. Nice spin tho, exactly what we would expect from the resident racist.
By Viciouss 2018-01-13 00:18:40  
So, a day after Jeff Bezos creates the media firestorm that engulfs President Trump by publishing this fake shitstorm story he donates 33 million dollars (0.03% of his wealth) to scholarships for "dreamers". Convenient.

Bezos 2020?

Just to reiterate, this post is a lie. Who even knows what conspiracy site Aman read it on, but its completely off the rails. Jeff Bezos had nothing to do with this story.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2018-01-13 00:28:43  
Uh lets see, the two senators that went to the WH with a deal, Durbin and Graham. Bezos had nothing to do with this true story that Trump didnt even try to deny for 15 hours and by then it had been corroborated. Nice spin tho, exactly what we would expect from the resident racist.

A few things wrong with this post. 1) You lied. Lindsay Graham did not confirm that. 2) You called me a racist because you can't handle debate. That is ***that has no place here.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2018-01-13 00:30:23  

Bezos 2020?

Just to reiterate, this post is a lie. Who even knows what conspiracy site Aman read it on, but its completely off the rails. Jeff Bezos had nothing to do with this story.

He controls everything that the Washington Post publishes. They broke this fake story.
By Viciouss 2018-01-13 00:41:48  
Ah thats the conspiracy theory then, Bezos owns the newspaper which means he controls every story they publish..wait that was debunked yeats ago and we kmow he has nothing to do with their day to day operations? Yea, like I said, Aman is making ***up, two days after the fact the story has been confirmed by all but the two senators that cant remember. But I understand, racists have to cover for each other, even if it is way too late.
By Viciouss 2018-01-13 00:44:41  
Oh and yes, Graham did confirm the account to his fellow Republican senators, but Amasn has to pretend that didnt happen. We understand that too.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2018-01-13 00:58:52  
Well, Vic is doing nothing but lying and calling me a racist. Going to bed. Hopefully you'll finally be banned in the morning.

Nite.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-01-13 01:07:20  
Dont go away mad..just go away.

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2018-01-13 03:07:19  
Leaving those posts up, but really, don't start flinging, "<Poster that doesn't agree with me> is racist." around in here. Keep it civil. Better yet, keep it funny. Certainly, don't cheapen the meaning of serious allegations like that. It serves no one.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 17 18 19 ... 55 56 57