Random Politics & Religion #23 (Fake News)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #23 (Fake News)
Random Politics & Religion #23 (Fake News)
First Page 2 3 ... 58 59 60
 Shiva.Shruiken
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-05-19 17:38:55  
fonewear said: »
I switch between being liberal and conservative depending on my mood. Basically like John Kerry or John McCain.

fonewear said:
My political views vary based on the amount of alcohol I've consumed.

Fonewear is the chaotic neutral hero P+R deserves.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-19 17:41:47  
What if Trump being President is just a reality show on NBC...I mean think of the ratings !
By eliroo 2017-05-19 17:42:10  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
However, Trump has done nothing to warrant mistrust over how he is handling the job of being the PotUS. Sure, he's not articulate nor is he good with accusations. Hell, the way he handled firing Comey shows he isn't great at HR either, so I wouldn't trust him to run a HR department.

I don't trust him to make the right choice based off of observable things from his character. Which is why I am skeptical. You are right that he hasn't done anything for me to mistrust him in the position that he is in, again though I don't trust his character.

Also I hate Clinton, what does she have to do with this?

I think you attack Trump because he is the biggest kid in the schoolyard.

Incorrect. I don't "attack" him. But I've refuted that so many times that I'm sure none of you even read what I say. Also, it isn't that he is the biggest kid in the schoolyard. More like because his actions effects us more than anyone elses. (Even clintons)
By fonewear 2017-05-19 17:42:21  
Everyone tunes in every day. Scandals controversy the greatest TV show ever.
By fonewear 2017-05-19 17:52:31  
I'm pretty skeptical myself I mean Trump was the chosen one to destroy the liberals not united them !
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-19 17:52:46  
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2017-05-19 18:49:37  
Also who are you to tell me what to believe damn it ! This is America.

The concept of nations is so 20th century, get with the times. We are all part of the grand collective governed by the righteous leaders of the Progressive movement. For the good of the collective dissenting beliefs will not be tolerated.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-19 18:54:47  
I'm extremely tolerant just not tolerant of whiny liberals !
By fonewear 2017-05-19 18:55:25  
Maybe if liberals would stop with pushing their liberalism on me. And we could talk about The Simpsons. Maybe we could get along.
By Viciouss 2017-05-19 18:57:52  
I'm good with not getting along.
[+]
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-05-19 19:45:45  
I'm pretty skeptical myself I mean Trump was the chosen one to destroy the liberals not united them !

[+]
By Viciouss 2017-05-19 20:09:26  
I still don't buy Sideous taking out that many Jedi Masters at once. Not that it stopped Mace Windu from dominating.
[+]
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-05-19 20:24:55  
Viciouss said: »
I still don't buy Sideous taking out that many Jedi Masters at once. Not that it stopped Mace Windu from dominating.

lol actually saw a meme recently that said "to be fair, there's no way to really prep for walking into a fight with an absolute madman who screeches and does a 920º from a prone position" and well, true

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-19 21:39:27  
Candlejack said: »
Funny. The more Trump lies, the more I'm reminded of the story of the boy that cried wolf. In Trump's case, the DoJ and FBI are the wolves and he's cryin' wolf. At some point, the congress will get tired and refuse to show up and the wolves will feast.
.....that's not how the story goes.

Quick, somebody send CJ back to kindergarten!
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-05-20 00:38:06  
Funny. The more Trump lies, the more I'm reminded of the story of the boy that cried wolf. In Trump's case, the DoJ and FBI are the wolves and he's cryin' wolf. At some point, the congress will get tired and refuse to show up and the wolves will feast.
.....that's not how the story goes.

Quick, somebody send CJ back to kindergarten!

Not to mention the irony of him of all people using the boy that cried wolf as an allegory for someone else.

Just substitute the word "wolf" for "treason"....
[+]
By Nausi 2017-05-20 00:56:08  
Here's how hillary can still win...
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-05-20 10:44:00  
Somehow, with his royal cheeto face out of the country, I suspect the news cycle will slow down.

Unless he commits a horrid Faux pas.

/crossing my fingers
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-20 10:51:57  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Somehow, with his royal cheeto face out of the country, I suspect the news cycle will slow down.

/crossing my fingers
I think we can all agree, he's no Joe Biden.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-05-20 14:19:14  
According to CNN nightly any day now Trump will be impeached. They hsve piles of piles of evidence for obstruction and it's only a matter of time. Cause apparently Trumps running away to Saudi to avoid the trial they are having.

Reminds me of the Apple reality distortion bubble...
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-05-20 14:38:18  
A good explanation of how CNN went from straight news to hyper liberal.

https://www.quora.com/Is-it-true-that-Fox-News-has-a-conservative-bias-and-CNN-has-a-liberal-bias

Basically Fox was kicking their *** in ratings so CNN executives decided a more slanted and colorful presentation would let them compete. Their anchors were encouraged to politicize everything and to present biased viewpoints that would attract viewers instead of unbiased dry "just the facts" that bore viewers.

Now everything is hyper colored and loud but they've overshot their mark and it's pushing viewers away.
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-20 22:47:42  

/crossing my fingers
Here's to hoping he comes back to find MPs with handcuffs waiting for him.
When you hear that knock on the door, don't answer.

We will miss your rantings/ravings when the men in the white coats come for you.
[+]
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-05-20 22:51:37  
Asura.Saevel said: »

https://www.quora.com/Is-it-true-that-Fox-News-has-a-conservative-bias-and-CNN-has-a-liberal-bias

Basically Fox was kicking their *** in ratings so CNN executives decided a more slanted and colorful presentation would let them compete. Their anchors were encouraged to politicize everything and to present biased viewpoints that would attract viewers instead of unbiased dry "just the facts" that bore viewers.

Now everything is hyper colored and loud but they've overshot their mark and it's pushing viewers away.
I do remember seeing CNN as the one in the middle between Fox and MSNBC, then after awhile of not watching, I tune in and it's mostly Liberal news with a few Conservative commentators who were there to look insane...like my dearest, Kayleigh McEnenay.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-05-21 00:56:40  
Anna Ruthven said: »
Asura.Saevel said: »

I do remember seeing CNN as the one in the middle between Fox and MSNBC, then after awhile of not watching, I tune in and it's mostly Liberal news with a few Conservative commentators who were there to look insane...like my dearest, Kayleigh McEnenay.

Was the same for me, used to watch all three and figured the truth was somewhere in between them all. Then sometime in the middle of Obama's Presidency it all went to hell and CNN become full on in-your-face 24/7 reality TV. They ceased being about news and become an Entertainment network focused on ratings, and this is actually what their executives said.

"Main Stream Media" has nothing to do with news, facts or providing information, it's 100% about entertaining people by telling them what they want to hear. Everyone already knew Fox was an entertainment network and only the most extreme ignorant right wing Jesus freak took Fox at face value. What CNN has done is turn the entire liberal establishment into those same idiot jack ***'s that actually thought President Obama was a radical Muslim from Kenya.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-21 06:14:42  

/crossing my fingers

What have you got against Cheetos ?
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2017-05-22 03:30:02  
They get dusty on my fingers, and there's no suitable way to wipe my hands! I refuse the reddit chop stick method, because they are supposed to be finger food!
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-22 07:00:01  
Asura.Vyre said: »
They get dusty on my fingers, and there's no suitable way to wipe my hands! I refuse the reddit chop stick method, because they are supposed to be finger food!
So is fried chicken, but that never stops people from using a knife and fork. Use it with Cheetos!

[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-22 07:07:31  
The President eats meat ? Time to boycott the President !
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-22 07:07:55  
I bet the President likes new episodes of the Simpsons too..
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 58 59 60